The Gun Show Returns

Hello sweetie. I didn't even know you'd closed your last thread :eek: Just wanted to wish you lots of luck with your new one :kiss:

If I'm honest with you I always thought you had a lovely body but your pictures didn't manage to do it justice somehow.

Now I'm thinking I just didn't look at your last thread enough, these pictures are fantastic. #1 and #4 are my favourites :kiss:

PS .. I vote #1 for a new av! ;)

Hello sweetie. I didn't even know you'd closed your last thread :eek: Just wanted to wish you lots of luck with your new one :kiss:

If I'm honest with you I always thought you had a lovely body but your pictures didn't manage to do it justice somehow.

Now I'm thinking I just didn't look at your last thread enough, these pictures are fantastic. #1 and #4 are my favourites :kiss:

PS .. I vote #1 for a new av! ;)

I am truly honored and humbled that you are the first visitor to my latest attempt. I appreciate your honest feedback and know you only mean to be helpful and not critical. You obviously have learned quite alot about picture posting as you have truly mastered it. Glad you found something to like.;)

Woah that was spooky!

Sexy minds in synchronicity. Imagine the chemistry we could have

Look at you, sexy! Love those new pics! I agree with L, one and four were my favorites, too. I'm glad you decided to test the waters again! Welcome back!

:kiss:

Look at you, sexy! Love those new pics! I agree with L, one and four were my favorites, too. I'm glad you decided to test the waters again! Welcome back!

:kiss:

And it is great to have your loveliness help christen this thread. Glad you liked as well.

Now

Pulled my old pics a while back but like many others here am giving in to the urges to get naked and take pictures for the world to see. I hope the fine Ladies of Lit appreciate.

attachment.php

That's just damn sexy. ;)

Hello hotness. Very good to see you again. Love the one you chose as your av. Looking forward to seeing more of you, as always :kiss:

Hello hotness. Very good to see you again. Love the one you chose as your av. Looking forward to seeing more of you, as always :kiss:

Hi to Lit's resident dirty girl. Glad to know you like, thanks for the visit. I hope I can continue to provide you with reasons to stop by and visit.

Pulled my old pics a while back but like many others here am giving in to the urges to get naked and take pictures for the world to see. I hope the fine Ladies of Lit appreciate.

Welcome back, sexy :kiss:
Stunning new series :rose:

Hi to Lit's resident dirty girl. Glad to know you like, thanks for the visit. I hope I can continue to provide you with reasons to stop by and visit.
I love that little nickname, honey. I'm sure you'll provide enough to keep me cumming and cumming back to visit you often :kiss:

I love that little nickname, honey. I'm sure you'll provide enough to keep me cumming and cumming back to visit you often :kiss:

Did you just change your title in your AV? or was it always that and i only noticed in my subconscious? if the former i'm flattered that i inspired ya. either way i'll do best to keep you cummin and cummin around:devil:

Did you just change your title in your AV? or was it always that and i only noticed in my subconscious? if the former i'm flattered that i inspired ya. either way i'll do best to keep you cummin and cummin around:devil:
Ha ha! I liked it so much I changed it :kiss:

Just found this thread, wow! I really like the B/W photos. Very sexy. I like the way you tease , with just enough to make us want more. Well done. You should have fun with your viewers, just showing enough to keep us coming back for more. You have a very nice body:rose: Thanks for sharing:kiss:

Just found this thread, wow! I really like the B/W photos. Very sexy. I like the way you tease , with just enough to make us want more. Well done. You should have fun with your viewers, just showing enough to keep us coming back for more. You have a very nice body:rose: Thanks for sharing:kiss:

I'm glad you found it and found it to your liking. I had a few previous threads that I wasn't really happy with the direction they took. So I blew it all up, took a break, and resisted the itch to take pics for a while.

Anyway, I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the comments.

Ima, I feel so stupid I can't get your name. LOL Does it mean something? Like a license plate?

It's cool and love your AV. ;)
Lol. Lot's of people have trouble with it. I'm a sexual deviant. And thanks for the compliment :)

Back