Female tasting herself

Love love LOVE girls who do this. Also kissing after I've gone down. Please tell if you've just tasted yourself, and how you did it.
 
It seems most natural, like a well rehearsed sequence. Fingers in pussy, fingers in mouth. Cock in pussy. Lick the cock clean, with a small nibble for good luck! :)
 
I love to taste myself in his kiss after going down on me, but I think tasting myself on his dick is a big turn on for the start the next round!
 
My former letter carrier friend loved her taste and aroma immensely. After having sex, she would not bath her pussy until the next afternoon. When she got home from work, she would get naked and the two of us would take turns dipping our fingers into her musky pussy and we would smell and taste each other fingers for half and hour or more. It was amazing! Some folks get nervous if they or their partner hasn't washed their genitals in the preceding couple hours, which is fine if you like soap instead of natural aroma. The aroma was absolutely noticeable when she spread her legs and labia, but it was goooood! She was the most pussy centric woman I have ever met. She told me about a month after we were dating, that if a man ever refused to lick her pussy for ANY reason, or did not like her unwashed pussy play/fun, she kicked him out of her life immediately. ...and she was young, but had the sexual maturity and self confidence of someone many years her senior...

PMs welcome, any topic!
 
My former letter carrier friend loved her taste and aroma immensely. After having sex, she would not bath her pussy until the next afternoon. When she got home from work, she would get naked and the two of us would take turns dipping our fingers into her musky pussy and we would smell and taste each other fingers for half and hour or more. It was amazing! Some folks get nervous if they or their partner hasn't washed their genitals in the preceding couple hours, which is fine if you like soap instead of natural aroma. The aroma was absolutely noticeable when she spread her legs and labia, but it was goooood! She was the most pussy centric woman I have ever met. She told me about a month after we were dating, that if a man ever refused to lick her pussy for ANY reason, or did not like her unwashed pussy play/fun, she kicked him out of her life immediately. ...and she was young, but had the sexual maturity and self confidence of someone many years her senior...

PMs welcome, any topic!

"Redolent of ripe woman." YUM

A favorite story is that Napoleon once wrote Josephine from the field: Will be home in ________ weeks. Don't wash!
 
Outstanding!!

I happen to be delicious, if i do say so myself :)

Very good Kaitlyn!!

I was browsing the for a bit and it occurred to me I had something more recent to share... My daughter-in-law smells wonderful :) The last time she was here visiting, I just happened to use the bathroom about 30 seconds after she did... After I closed the door and began to pee, that wonderful aroma of pussy entered my senses, man was that NICE. I hope my son appreciates her special scent.
 
Is it weird that all the ladies I have gone down on I really dont detect a taste?
 
tastes

great thread. just now seeing it. personally, I love "musky." My gf is embarrassed by my lust for her when she is 24 hours post shower, but I suspect she is secretly aroused by that fact. she pretends to not be aroused by my kissing her after going down on her, but she is clearly aroused by my going down on her after cumming in her. It arouses us both anew.
 
You are not alone....

great thread. just now seeing it. personally, I love "musky." My gf is embarrassed by my lust for her when she is 24 hours post shower, but I suspect she is secretly aroused by that fact. she pretends to not be aroused by my kissing her after going down on her, but she is clearly aroused by my going down on her after cumming in her. It arouses us both anew.

Vaginal musk is a very sensitive topic. The two obvious camps are 1. fresh from the shower and 2. Musk. I am in the musk camp with Bystander1.

Unfortunately, (my .02) too many women are victims of a lifelong bombardment of locker room mentality from men, advertisers and worst of all... fish jokes. I too have had to coax my wife and few other ladies that it was OK to be musky. I have actually had sniff sessions with women to just to demonstrate how sexy their natural musk is. Before my wife went non sexual, I would wake up to her alarm clock and hold her in bed, lay between her legs, spread her open and just inhale her 24 hours scent deeply though my nose and compliment her while letting her know how crazy it made me!

Another favorite is to have a lady friend dip a finger inside of herself and wipe the wetness on to my upper lip before we go our separate ways for the day OR do this during a date or while eating out (no pun intended). That just drive me crazy having that essence right under my nose. At times I have wondered if anyone else standing next to could smell it as well.

As a swinger at times, I have made gentle inquires about preferences along this line and frankly, some ladies get very upset that anyone would have sex with a woman who hadn't showered her pussy in the preceding half hour. As I said above, this is a sensitive topic.

PMs welcome, any topic.
 
Looooooove this thread

In my experience women divide about half and half on tasting themselves except that on occasion some who might not otherwise will kiss me despite my face and mouth being satisfyingly flavored with them.

Once while kissing her pussy after I moved my hand glistening with her near her mouth, she turned to grasp my fingers sucking and licking herself from them as she proceeded to come again.

Circumstances may alter...predilections...;)

At a party as I was nattering on, my companion made clear to me that we needed to depart by secretly annointing her finger and smoothing my mustache with it...

The other day while delivering my car and having a large quantity of coffee running uphill, I happened into the bathroom immediately after a most delicious young woman departed and was treated to a most intimate experience...tho not so stimulating as the time at Bucks when I finally was able to enter after two young women had spent an eternity giggling inside...
 
Last edited:
to me taste is a raw component of the sensual experience. I love to taste everything. Makes it real and even more primal and dirty. My own? Ever since the first (for the most part).
 
I love sticking my dick in her pussy and then have her blow me!!! It's such a turn on for me
 
I agree with whoever said it would be very hard to avoid it, even if I didn't like it (which I do).
 
I love my taste, makes me climax quicker! I often lick my dildo clean after a particularly long session...
 
My wife and I had a long awaited session over the weekend (I have been traveling for work). Before I touched her, she told me she was wet, and I made her "prove" it to me with her fingers and told her she had to taste it herself. Talk about a tease that got us both even more bothered...:p
 
I never used to like the taste of myself but have got to like it a lot. When Masturbatuing in front of someone sucking my
juicy fingers always goes down well.

I live kissing hubby after he's licked me and suck his cock after he's fucked me too. The taste of both of us is amazing.
 
sometimes

My wife and I had a long awaited session over the weekend (I have been traveling for work). Before I touched her, she told me she was wet, and I made her "prove" it to me with her fingers and told her she had to taste it herself. Talk about a tease that got us both even more bothered...:p

:SOMETIMES IN THE HEAT OF SEX OR IN MY LONLINESS AFTER A HECTIC FINGERING OF PUSSY , I TASTED MYSELF AND LIKED ITS TASTE ALSO . IF I LIKE TO TASTE OTHERS , WHY NOT MINE ?
SOMETIMES DURING MY FUCKING WITH MY HUBY , HE ALSO TEASED ME TO TASTE MYSELF AFTER HE FINGERED A LOT BEFORE ENTERED INTO IT WITH HIS ROD . THATS TOO IS ENJOYABLE ONE AND TASTY ALSO.
 
I have been told I taste nice and I do agree with all the opinions, it is fun to finnish off with a taste of our combined flavors.
 
Back
Top