The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard

I have just pulled on a pair of skintight junior levi 504's that my cock shows right through, stroking from outside - waiting for visitor to arrive, she wont be able to miss the view

not yet, but I will be later. Found an Aneros type toy at the local ABS. Can't wait to try it out. :D

I'm so fucken slimy! Been edging on filthy yahoo groups for an hour. Guy left link to here. I could be hooked on Literotica. I'm rubbing my hard cut Paki cock through my rancid cummy wankjock thinking of ramming it up to my balls into one of the provocative speedo sluts I was just perving over. Would love to force my cock through that clinging yellow lycra... But I'll have to squirt in my jock instead!

Salam bro Blue!

Yes I would! But still edging, so would probably spurt instantly. But maybe I could stay inside, my lund bathed in cum, while you massaged me with your rectal wall and we both sniffed my jock till I was ready again to give you the long slow pumping you need, followed by a quick serious RAMMING!

gonna go put pillows under my ass see if i can shoot in my mouth

I've done this before, but it almost always ends up being a self-inflicted facial :D

Not so much these days due to my weight gain... Hmmm... reason enough to start losing weight :p

Oh, and yes, I'm stroking my cock through my shorts while browsing ane watching movies online, but just edging though... I hate messy keyboards :devil:

That sounds hot I am coming on here a lot too edging building up a big load wishing I could share it.

I've done this before, but it almost always ends up being a self-inflicted facial :D

Not so much these days due to my weight gain... Hmmm... reason enough to start losing weight :p

Oh, and yes, I'm stroking my cock through my shorts while browsing ane watching movies online, but just edging though... I hate messy keyboards :devil:

did not make it to my mouth but chest was covered

did not make it to my mouth but chest was covered

It's easier if you're on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed, you can sort of walk your feet on the bottom of the top bunk (sorry, did that sound too confusing?)

I finished my earlier edging session and currently starting a new session :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back