Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really wet actually :D

playing with some friends on my thread

Sounds delightful:D, I have come to the realisation I am bi sexual, been thinking a lot about women these past few years, and I am going to meet up with a women in October, I love men and the intimacy with men, but I am craving a woman;'s touch, sorry I did not mean to spill that out, but my feelings have come to a head now:D
:rose::kiss::kiss::rose:

Sounds delightful:D, I have come to the realisation I am bi sexual, been thinking a lot about women these past few years, and I am going to meet up with a women in October, I love men and the intimacy with men, but I am craving a woman;'s touch, sorry I did not mean to spill that out, but my feelings have come to a head now:D
:rose::kiss::kiss::rose:

I know how you feel, I haven't been with a woman in 6 years, I miss it terribly. I miss it so much I ache for a woman's touch. Being on lit with all these wonderful women isn't helping!:kiss:

I know how you feel, I haven't been with a woman in 6 years, I miss it terribly. I miss it so much I ache for a woman's touch. Being on lit with all these wonderful women isn't helping!:kiss:

Hi!

Argh...i soo know what you mean. I have been thinking whether i was les or bi since 13...and after coming to Lit...i am sure i am bi....met really beautiful ladies here. But this acceptance of both being bi and my naughty side...god...I crave for a woman's touch even more!:kiss:

I am new to LIT, I saw this and thought I would stop in and say hey. I haven't been with a woman in a long while but I do ache for the soft touch and gentle kisses that only women can provide. :rose:

welcome AK, glad to have you along. i hope to meet and chat with you soon( i loved your pics by the way...yumm,yumm).:kiss::kiss:

vixen24 Hello I just wanted to say hello to all the Ladies on here, I am a new poster on Lit, I have lurked for a while, but I have to say, I feel very comfortable on here.

You all seem to be a fantastic bunch of women and men

hello Vixen. you will find w are a friendly bunch of gals here.you wont have any trouble making friends. hope we are online together one day soon.:kiss::kiss:

*Waving* Hey ladies!! i've been MIA for a few..LoL Work..and i'm reading a new book..i get all into it i guess..LoL

I had lunch with a gurl i was seeing during summer..Ah..Dessert was tasty:devil:

Hope all of you are well!!

:rose:

*Waving* Hey ladies!! i've been MIA for a few..LoL Work..and i'm reading a new book..i get all into it i guess..LoL

I had lunch with a gurl i was seeing during summer..Ah..Dessert was tasty:devil:

Hope all of you are well!!

:rose:

Sweet Cipher!!! :kiss::kiss: Glad you enjoyed dessert!!!! :devil: I hope C. is doing well!!
And for the record, I'm so jealous!!!!

What book are you reading that is keeping you away from us? Must be really good! :D

Welcome Vixen and AK!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I know what you mean about craving a woman's touch ..... I so need the soft gentle touch of a woman, it is sometimes difficult to think about anything else!!!

good morning ladies. hope everyone is well. good to see you you missb it has been a while ,:kiss::kiss:. have a good day ladies.:rose:

good morning ladies. hope everyone is well. good to see you you missb it has been a while ,:kiss::kiss:. have a good day ladies.:rose:

Hi Alyssa!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: It is good to see you as well.

Good morning to all the lovely ladies!! :kiss::rose: May you have all the orgasms you can handle and then some!!!

Evening ladies!:kiss:
i hope everyone is well and having someone next to you and having some FUN!

xx Dreamy....

I wish I would have found this thread earlier! I am 23 and Bisexual I am married to a man and Sex is great but like a lot of other people here, I am longing for someone more gentle and soft and feminine.. My hubby knows I am bisexual and I have discussed with him the possibility of a threesome but he always laughs it off(he is very insecure and for truth I believe he his scared I will like being with the girl more than with him).
meanwhile my desire for another female body in our bed is is growing stronger.... I wish to find a special someone I can spoil with perfumed bubble baths and massages gentles kisses and cuddles I don't so much want attention from a girl as I want to give her all my attentions.

I have never been with a woman but I always was attracted to them. I always knew I liked men and women. So girls feel free to PM me, I am open to any kind of conversations.:kiss:

Good evening to all the lovely ladies. :kiss:
Che

Hey Che! how ya been??

B23, *C* is fine..she's sick today..everyone i know seems to be barfy..LoL Yucko.

Ladies, Hope we're all well, welcome to all the new ladies i haven't met yet!

:D

Hey Che! how ya been??

B23, *C* is fine..she's sick today..everyone i know seems to be barfy..LoL Yucko.

Ladies, Hope we're all well, welcome to all the new ladies i haven't met yet!

:D

Hi Cipher!!! I hope you are having a good day and that you don't get what C has :(

Any trips to Woodfield Mall in your near future?? :kiss: :p

Hi Cipher!!! I hope you are having a good day and that you don't get what C has :(

Any trips to Woodfield Mall in your near future?? :kiss: :p

Yeah i'm thinking spring. I gotta get my BEBE flipflops and get my Sushi on..LoL
I'm about 40 lbs lighter this year, so i need summer clothes. And no worries, i wouldn't go there and not tell you...We have some "things" to do :devil:

How's u doin?

Yeah i'm thinking spring. I gotta get my BEBE flipflops and get my Sushi on..LoL
I'm about 40 lbs lighter this year, so i need summer clothes. And no worries, i wouldn't go there and not tell you...We have some "things" to do :devil:

How's u doin?

Congrats on the 40 lb weight loss!!! Spring would be a great time to take care of some "things" :devil:

I've been better. But trying to work through some stuff.

I kind of missed this thread when i posted my own there ' Thursday night blues'..
Anyway, Im 28..5ft10" I have short dark brown hair, green eyes and I'm kind of skinny after a big illness...cream cakes are sorting it out though..Hhaha.

i lost my job too, but its just a temporary thing..i am gonna fight back...Left..right...Uppper cut!!

Hey who's out there?

Soph

I kind of missed this thread when i posted my own there ' Thursday night blues'..
Anyway, Im 28..5ft10" I have short dark brown hair, green eyes and I'm kind of skinny after a big illness...cream cakes are sorting it out though..Hhaha.

i lost my job too, but its just a temporary thing..i am gonna fight back...Left..right...Uppper cut!!

Hey who's out there?

Soph

Hey Soph, sorry to hear about the job loss and the illness.

Indeed, fight back and keep upper cutting LoL

hey all sorry i have been gone, my grandmother passed last friday and i just got back from the funeral. how is everyone?

welcome sophian and luna. you are sure to meet some wonderful ladies here. sorry to hear about your grandmother vamp.god to have you back hun.:kiss::kiss::kiss: to you all.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back