gwinnett here. will love to meet some horny ga ladies. btw i'm 34 :nana:

little 5 points here

wow....of the 4 million people in georgia, only a handful are
  • horny
  • not tired
  • late night at work
  • feeling naughty
  • ________ (fill in the blank)

me? I am 28, m, married....late night at work AND horny! combo!!

Even though we're in the south, we should stay on top.....bump

Morning to all my fellow GA Members........Any good weekend ass?? Please report

Ga DomTop seeking submissives

male from columbus, seeking submissives to enjoy, either online, phone, or perferably real..pm if interested...your fantasies and curious nature will be fulfilled

nice to see more ripe peaches showing up. not that many gals though. don't be shy; let us know you're here...its a sex thing, only natural

32 yo prof male, in shape, educated looking for intelligent women around Atlanta.

Last edited:
*waves hand* I'm from Georgia, born and bred!! 40 year old SWF here! Hi!

Hey wow, even some ATL posters! Now every time I go grocery shopping, I'll be wondering if anyone in the store is also on lit. :D

Holla to all my Hotlantans...Lurking to see if I can find my dream bbw here.

28-M with a place and a ride...if you know what I mean LOL

middle ga here.

I'm calling out all my fellow Georgia LIT members. I'm a 25 male in south GA. I creep around on here and I have never seen a GA thread for all us horny people down here!!! Take advantage of this...........let have some damn fun people!!!!

Male from middle ga here....

yay

I'm calling out all my fellow Georgia LIT members. I'm a 25 male in south GA. I creep around on here and I have never seen a GA thread for all us horny people down here!!! Take advantage of this...........let have some damn fun people!!!!

May as well join the club. 28 mwm in hazlehurst here, figured i'd chime in with my two cents.
hopefully all of you are having a marvelous time of late...and very hopefully you all continue to have fun in the very near future, considering its the holidays coming up and all.
In the event that i dont manage to keep up with me password and username and what have you, I wish all of you the best in luck and life...and if any females in my general area ever decide they'd liek to sit and have a nice animated conversation, that would be gladly welcome as well.

Back