Dear X:

Dear friend

As much as I like talking to you.. It really gets to me when you wont tell me anything about yourself, whats wrong and whats on your mind

Dear X,

Why should three of my friends, each of whom had worked hard for our community, die within 10 days?

I'm not going to enjoy attending three funerals this week.

Og

Dear Og,

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends. One of my friends died last week, too. Another death on the reserve. It happens far too often.

Here's to remembering...

Love, Cloudy

Dear More - than - one - X

I have found that the undertow is much stronger than I thought possible. Fortunately, and unfortunately, reputation, is one aspect of self we have no control over. Think what you will. Do as you please. I'm letting it go. I hope you enjoy your subjective existence.

Vana

Last edited:
Dear More - than - one - X

I have found that the undertow is much stronger than I thought possible. Fortunately, and unfortunately, reputation, is one aspect of self we have no control over. Think what you will. Do as you please. I'm letting it go. I hope you enjoy your subjective existence.

Vana

Oh, and just because I can be subjective, too . . .

Fuck you.

Last edited:
Dear X,

There are those in life who fail to engage me on any level. There are those who fail to comprehend anything at all about the world around us, about the stars above, about our mortality, about battle, about survival. You are not one of those. You engage me every instant I spend with you. Your mind is like a luminous source of hope and possibility. I love you so much. I always will.

Love,
LA

dear powers that be,

please let those prices hold and I can have my vacation and get to hold the babies and see family and friends!

xx

ever hopeful chant

Dear Husband,

You sorry, low down, piece of shit motherfucker. I asked you specifically on Tuesday if you had to work this weekend because I wanted to plan C's birthday party around when you would be here. See, I was trying to be considerate of you because you missed his party last year. Next time I won't bother.

You had to be a dickwad, and take the last of my money from me on Friday. No big deal. I figured you'd be here Sunday, and YOU could go pick up his cake today. I even told all the parents to just drop their kids off over here, and enjoy a few hours to themselves, since I knew you'd be here to help me.

What did you do? I get up this morning and you were gone. When I asked C where you were, he replied, "Oh, they called him yesterday, and he had to work."

What...you didn't think that it was important enough to fucking tell me that they'd called you in?

I had to BORROW the money from a friend to pick up his god damned cake, and now I have to look forward to handling 15 kids, ages 5 through 12 all by myself for FOUR FUCKING HOURS.

S'okay....I learned my lesson, you inconsiderate son of a bitch. You don't care about me, so I'm going to stop even trying to be considerate of you.

Fuck off and die.

Cloudy

Dear Husband,

You sorry, low down, piece of shit motherfucker. I asked you specifically on Tuesday if you had to work this weekend because I wanted to plan C's birthday party around when you would be here. See, I was trying to be considerate of you because you missed his party last year. Next time I won't bother.

You had to be a dickwad, and take the last of my money from me on Friday. No big deal. I figured you'd be here Sunday, and YOU could go pick up his cake today. I even told all the parents to just drop their kids off over here, and enjoy a few hours to themselves, since I knew you'd be here to help me.

What did you do? I get up this morning and you were gone. When I asked C where you were, he replied, "Oh, they called him yesterday, and he had to work."

What...you didn't think that it was important enough to fucking tell me that they'd called you in?

I had to BORROW the money from a friend to pick up his god damned cake, and now I have to look forward to handling 15 kids, ages 5 through 12 all by myself for FOUR FUCKING HOURS.

S'okay....I learned my lesson, you inconsiderate son of a bitch. You don't care about me, so I'm going to stop even trying to be considerate of you.

Fuck off and die.

Cloudy

Fucker.
I wish I was there to help you.
I can hug you.:heart:

Dear Husband,

Fuck off and die.

Cloudy

(((((((Cloudy)))))))))) Big hugs, baby. Love you.

dear universe,

Please just let this be tantrums and not her coming down with something (which looks highly likely). I just need a wee break so if you'll just let it go this once...

the overwhelmed mother

p.s. and can you head off anyone that might even think of coming to our house the next two days? I need to get some work done.

Back