Brie's Strip Club.

peek's in

wipes the dirt off the galss peeking seeing the dimmed lights dust covering the furniture. remembering better times ....turns and walks away.....

bump_signs.jpg

au_man said:
Welcome back (((((((((((((Brie)))))))))))))... :rose:

Thought about you often! ;)

Howdy LT and CC ^5's... :cool:

Au, hello. Hope you've been well. Good to see you again.

ccnyman said:
Au, hello. Hope you've been well. Good to see you again.

Busier than I would like thanks and I hope everything is fine in your piece of the world.

It's good to see you again too!

au_man said:
Busier than I would like thanks and I hope everything is fine in your piece of the world.

It's good to see you again too!

Sorry I haven't dropped in on your place. I feel a little guilty since I dropped in to see Ling yesterday and left. Of course, I am more attracted to her avs than yours (hope you understand).

ccnyman said:
Sorry I haven't dropped in on your place. I feel a little guilty since I dropped in to see Ling yesterday and left. Of course, I am more attracted to her avs than yours (hope you understand).

LOL...

I hadn't been to the motel for a few days myself. ;)

No problem there CC... :p

chillywilly2 said:
Hi Guys
hows things

any hot hunnies around, other than Brie of course

Good to see you again.

Going to need time to attract those hot hunnies. Hope you'll be willing to lend a hand doing it.

Walks in and starts a pot of coffee. Pours a mug when it's done and goes to sit at a table by the empty stage. A quiet morning. A Friday morning.

As promised, my 10,000th. I swear, I'll do everything I can to hold you to your promise, but I know you may only be able to give it to me in my dreams.

*looking around*

This place must've been a LOT of fun in its day . . .

Sorry I missed it.

Back