*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why make her hang them lower, when you can just move up and take them. They look like they are there for the taking, into my mouth that is. Sucking hard on those nipples.:D

No one makes me do anything..nor does anyone just "move up and take them"..:rolleyes::cool:

Wow..

Jumbo Cleavage!

LoL

I name my pics all crazy LMAO

Attachments

• JumboCleavage1-jpg.jpg
    JumboCleavage1-jpg.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 54
  • JumboCleavage2-jpg.jpg
    JumboCleavage2-jpg.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 50
You're 3 posts away from getting an AV..yayyy ;)

Ya know if you spoil me..i might never want to leave you LoL :cattail:

I like to spoil woman, keep them happy everything else falls into place.

Now to start thinking about an AV

Looks like i made it to the magic number, now to find an AV

A smart man knows how to treat a lady and knows how to keep her happy ;)

Looks like i made it to the magic number, now to find an AV

A smart man knows how to treat a lady and knows how to keep her happy ;)

Maybe crop the one in your uniform to see your face..or maybe one of the ones i saw with the boxers ;)

Maybe crop the one in your uniform to see your face..or maybe one of the ones i saw with the boxers ;)

i was just looking at those pics, was debating either the one of my chest or the boxers one.

Ill let you decide

GUYS, LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR. I DON'T POST PICS FOR YOU TO PM ME WITH IGNORANT SHIT. UNLIKE SOME OF THESE STUPID FUCKING HOES, I'M NOT HERE FOR YOU!! AND ASSUMING MY BODY PARTS NEED/WANT YOUR CUM IS PURE IDIOCY!!

:rolleyes: Fucking seriously..i know your mom taught you manners..USE THEM!

Just had one say he was looking for somewhere to cum and my cleavage was the spot..or some shit like that LMFAO! WTF? Gross..

Like i always say, some peoples kids just dont know how to act without mommy around to tell them no.

No fucking manners or respect, horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back