I Saw What You Did Last Night and I Know Who You Are.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER

The Wizard Of Literotica
I saw what you did last night with that pretty blonde. With the body on that broad, I can't say that I blame you but I'd never do that to an unconscious woman. That's just nasty. That's just wrong.

I know who you are. I've seen you around the neighborhood. I saw you helping her in your car. I followed you home. I know where you live. How would you feel if someone did that to your wife?

Only, you picked the wrong woman to tamper with her drink. An understatement, her husband is the angry type and the jealous sort, if you know what I mean. I saw what he did to a fella cheating at cards. We call him lefty now for obvious reasons.

I can only imagine what he'd do to someone cheating with his wife. He may have understood being this was the first and only time she was sexually with someone. With him never home and his wife home alone and lonely, he may have even blamed himself. He may have gone easy on you...if the sex was consensual but it wasn't, was it?

I know you haunt this place. Contact me. Maybe we can...talk.

I saw what you did last night with that pretty blonde. With the body on that broad, I can't say that I blame you but I'd never do that to an unconscious woman. That's just nasty. That's just wrong.

I know who you are. I've seen you around the neighborhood. I saw you helping her in your car. I followed you home. I know where you live. How would you feel if someone did that to your wife?

Only, you picked the wrong woman to tamper with her drink. An understatement, her husband is the angry type and the jealous sort, if you know what I mean. I saw what he did to a fella cheating at cards. We call him lefty now for obvious reasons.

I can only imagine what he'd do to someone cheating with his wife. He may have understood being this was the first and only time she was sexually with someone. With him never home and his wife home alone and lonely, he may have even blamed himself. He may have gone easy on you...if the sex was consensual but it wasn't, was it?

Sounds like a P.I. or even a slick investigative reporter hoping to blackmail/cash in on this information.

Just a note that this was the original Freddie poster who now calls himself "Susan" and claims to have been raped by family members. During the Bostonfictionwriter period he identified himself as the one ln the left in this avatar photo. Doesn't look all that much like "Susan." (Neither does the one on the right, for that matter.)

Scene 1, Act 2:

Who's the guy? Who's the girl? Who's her husband?

Why would this mutt fool with a dame who's husband he knew would kill him?

# # #

Yes, in addition to BostonFictionWriter, AndTheEnd, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, and WmForrester, in 7 other names, I'm SusanJillParker, my real name.

All I was trying to do was to inspire someone's imagination.

I don't bother anyone. I never start trouble. I mind my own business. Yet, there is a bad element here, a miserable type, who continually looks to start trouble by stirring up shit.

OP: hackneyed at best. Too faux-1950's. The grammar is clumsy. There's not enough interest kicked up to care about scene 2. The girl can press her own charges, and should, and there the story ends. If not, the husband can take care of it, and there the story ends. If neither of those things happen, why am I reading about such weak characters? It's dime novel stuff except not even worth a dime in the modern era.

Back