The Official Corvus Turrim Thread

Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Posts
22
Greetings, all.

I'm writing erotica under the pen name of Corvus Turrim, and I have started this thread for a number of reasons. I would like to interact with anyone who would like to leave commentary and constructive criticism, but I don't want to do this one story at a time as in the Story Feedback section. Also, I don't like that I can't have direct conversation with people leaving feedback on my stories, and I do like that this section of the forum allows for the removal of useless remarks left by trolls.

In addition, I sometimes look for fellow writers and interested parties to collaborate with, and so I might call out to see if anyone is interested in partnering up on a project. For example, I met a young lady here who agreed to be my love interest in a published novella. In total I've worked with 5 women to create published 8 projects, most of them full length novels. Past that, I might throw out ideas here, or ask for ideas from those who have read and understand my work.

I'm not here to argue or debate, really, but more to discuss the above topics. I simply don't have the time to go through a number of threads tracking down comments. It seemed more convenient for me to have one place where I can gather everything together.

When I first started writing erotica, I would post my stories on Literotica. I did this more as a hobby than anything else. They weren't polished and their plots were all over the place. I still have a number of stories available under my old username of Latin Player. I've become more proficient at writing since that time, enough that I've got a dozen erotica novels in the genre at present. I'm also diversifying and sticking in unusual or unexpected elements to weave an erotica plot around and to create something different from the mainstream norm. Hopefully this will be an interesting thread with interesting commentary.

Links to my writer's websites can be found on my profile page.

Here is my profile page:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3069993
Here is the page for my first story submission under the Turrim pen name. The sub-genre is Gay Male:
https://www.literotica.com/s/ronnie-gets-his
 
I just read the heartbreakers part 1. I have to say I'm rather enjoying the setup, and really would like to see what happens next. If I had a complaint it would be it was too short and cut off just when things were getting really interesting. I hope you have the next part ready soon since it would sucknto be left hang for a long time. Then again the reader wanting more generally is the complaint you want to hear.
 
as bluecatz123 already said, this story seems identical to the original posted a while back. I didn't see any reference to that story or that author...so is this a case of plagarism?
 
This appears to be the exact same story as written by Latinplayer. Why was the original removed, and why are you reposting it?

as bluecatz123 already said, this story seems identical to the original posted a while back. I didn't see any reference to that story or that author...so is this a case of plagarism?

I suppose both of you missed my opening post, where I identified myself as Latinplayer. Anyway, when I first started posting my old stories, I did not have the intention of publishing them, as I was a bit timid at the time. Since then, I have taken on the name of Corvus Turrim as my official pen name for erotic stories. All stories under the Corvus Turrim account are in my published e-books. See my author profile for a link to my websites. It was easier for my personal housekeeping to move the stories around this way.
 
When I first started writing erotica, I would post my stories on Literotica. I did this more as a hobby than anything else. They weren't polished and their plots were all over the place. I still have a number of stories available under my old username of Latin Player.

I wish some people would read before they'd get on their damn high horse. Note not only that the OP states he is Latin Player, but his post shows no signs of being edited after the accusations.

But I understand, it was near the end of this post and that was an awful lot of words for you guys. :rolleyes:
 
I just read the heartbreakers part 1. I have to say I'm rather enjoying the setup, and really would like to see what happens next. If I had a complaint it would be it was too short and cut off just when things were getting really interesting. I hope you have the next part ready soon since it would sucknto be left hang for a long time. Then again the reader wanting more generally is the complaint you want to hear.

I have all 8 original parts to the Heartbreakers story submitted. They will post as soon as they make it past the editors.
 
I noticed an error in part 5 where the second page is completely blank. Am I the only one getting this error?


(update: The error is gone now, ignore this message")
 
Last edited:
Disabled Comments and Audience Requests

Two quick notes here:

1. I am disabling my comments on some of my stories. The reason I am doing this is because I have been infected by a number of Porn Crusaders. These haters apparently can't accept anything except for their own narrow genres of porn and are actively down-rating my stories en masse. I even had one of these Social Justice Warriors boast about this on a private message recently. This 'woman' thought that criticism of an author meant personal attacks about me. Seriously, if you don't like my story, tell me why you don't like it, but why call me a Nazi because I wrote that Robles story where married Carmela got some Big Black Cock? As a matter of fact, I might just write a bunch of new stories for the Loving Wives category, as that seems to be the place all of these loveless troll bitches are haunting.

2. For those who have read through multiple of my stories or genres; I have people asking me to continue this story or that, but I don't always have time to do this. If you have a favorite story you would like me to add on to, jot down the title. If I get two or more people asking for the same series, I will start formulating new stories for it. If you have an idea to expand on one of my stories, by all means jot it down. My first two Forbidden Egypt stories, for example, came from a member request. (And so did my Neglected In Pakistan story on my secondary Latinplayer account.) I hope to have more free time in November and December where I can work on short stories.

One last note; I just submitted a second story in the Amor Prohibetur series. I am planning on posting at least 6 stories in that series. If you liked Chapter 01, stay tuned for more!
 
I just submitted a holiday story titled A Corvus Turrim Christmas Carol. It is just a tad bit out there, so if you enjoy alternate theories of the universe and speculative fantasy, be sure to check it out when it posts.
 
Space Relations series

I will be posting the entire Space Relations 1 novel in segments on my Story Submissions page. The novel will be split into parts of about 10 to 12 pages each and submitted every couple of days.

My story submission SCS Space Relations will be incorporated into the series, but I have asked for it to be left up on Lit for the time being. This novella will be removed eventually.

I also featured the crew of the Space Relations as part of my holiday story A Corvus Turrim Christmas Carol. The events in the Christmas carol story occur after Space Relations 1.
 
Amor Prohibetur 3

I've just e-published a new short story collection, book 3 in the Amor Prohibetur series. I'll be posting 3 short stories from the collection as Chapters 13 through 15, over the next week or so. The first story has just been submitted.
 
Back in business.

A couple of quick updates.

1. I've recently resubmitted Chapters 1 through 16 of the House Of Robles series. These are all posted now. This is the entire content for Book 1 of the trilogy.

2. Just a few minutes ago, I submitted Chapter 17. This is the first chapter of Book 2. I'm thinking about posting a new chapter every Monday. To fans of these stories, does that sound reasonable? A new chapter every week?

Someone posted a message that they would like to see more girl on girl Robles stories. Some of that does happen in this second book, but most of it ends up taking place in Book 3.

If you like these stories, give them a good star rating or leave positive feedback for me. I love seeing the little HOT symbol on my stories.

CT
 

Attachments

  • Cov - HOR1 H SMASH small.jpg
    Cov - HOR1 H SMASH small.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
Chapter 18 has been submitted.

Hello, readers.

I have good news and bad news.

The Bad News: I'm trying to keep my story submissions to between 10 to 15 pages. Chapter 18 from the House Of Robles series tallied in at 18 pages. I guess this bothers me because I have blogged a lot and I dislike posting or reading really long posts, and so I feel that's too much for one sitting. That's the reason I split the original chapter into two parts to span Ch. 18 and Ch. 19. Am I wrong?

The Good News: Originally I intended to submit a new chapter every Monday. I am going to modify this to every Monday and Friday. The reason I had this idea in mind is because I am re-editing all of my titles and soon I'll be submitting stories from multiple titles, so House Of Robles on Monday, and another title on Friday. Until I have another title ready in a couple of weeks, you'll get two additions to the Robles series per week.

Sneak peek: The next series I'll re-edit is Lovers From Beyond. Haunted In La Jolla and Ghost Bustin' (Ch. 1 and Ch. 3) actually have 3 stories in each arc, so my revamp will add 4 sequel stories that you've never read before. Oh, and Cynthia Finds A Lover (Ch. 4) also has a sequel for it.

I recently re-released The House Of Robles 3. You'll see a tiny version of its cover in the attachment.
 

Attachments

  • Cov - HOR3 D small.jpg
    Cov - HOR3 D small.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
Lovers From Beyond announcement

I've started to re-edit my title Lovers From Beyond. This is a full collection of stories, but not all of them are posted on Lit. I've asked the editors to remove the 5 existing chapters of this series in order for me to start fresh and get everything out there in chronological sequence. I should begin posting the revamped series in, oh, maybe a week or two, if all goes well.
 
Lovers From Beyond Removed

My series Lovers From Beyond has been taken down at my request. I have recently revised and re-released this collection of short stories, and will soon be uploading them again with additional episodes for each of the story arcs that were up before. I will be posting the entire book this time, compared to the 40% or so I had up before. The mini-series titles are Haunted La Jolla, Ghost Huntin' and Cynthia's Many Lovers. The story featuring Vivian and son will not be up for a couple of months, until I re-edit the book that story is in.

The upload schedule will be a new chapter from the House Of Robles on Mondays, and episodes from the Lovers From Beyond series on Fridays.

Attached is the new cover for the Lovers From Beyond 1 collection.
 

Attachments

  • Cov - LFB1 G small.jpg
    Cov - LFB1 G small.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
Lit. admins are harassing me!

Let me tell you about a problem I've been having with the admin people here. I had a different account before I started publishing my stories as e-books. After I started using the pen name of Corvus Turrim, I created a new account, revised my older stories and started moving them over a few at a time. For some reason, a couple of my series showed up as duplicates. They were Rudy's Romps, which used to be titled The Girl Next Door, and Space Relations, which used to be SCS Space Relations. This happened a couple of years ago, I send at least a dozen messages to admin people, but the glitch was never fixed.

Fast forward to the last couple of weeks. I asked for the series Lovers From Beyond to be taken down so I could mix in new stories in chronological sequence, and the admin people did that fine. Then I asked for them to remove the duplicate Rudy's Romp series, and they have not done it. I left a link to my stories page, and my email in case they needed to ask me anything.

Last Friday, I checked my stories, and another series showed up as a duplicate. This was Ralph And Maven. I haven't touched this series in a while, so why did this happen?

Today, I checked my stories, and guess what? Almost every single one of my series is showing up twice. What are the chances of that? If this glitch is happening to other authors, let me know so I can STFU. If this is only happening to me, I have to presume that some Karen is out to get me, and duplicating my series is this person's way of pressuring me. Does this have anything to do with my haters from the Cucking Wives category?

Check my profile / story page to see the duplicates. They were there as of 6 PM PT on July 27.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3069993&page=submissions

Duplicating my stories... pretty puerile if you ask me. That's what I have to work with, folks. I just posted Lovers From Beyond Ep. 5, so you should be seeing that pretty soon... I hope!

I'm out.

CT
 
Last edited:
My series are duplicating on my list too. It's happening to others. It's been reported. It's not life threatening. It wouldn't be the first, third, or fifteenth cleanup project I'd like seen done here. And yet every time I submit a story here, it's up in two or three days. Yay.
 
Dear Corvus Turrim - please to be shutting the fuck up now. As KeithD said, many authors have had the same issue of series being listed twice. Including me. It's just a fucking glitch. It's not a Karen somehow ruining your work.
 
Mine are showing up as doubles on the old author's page but not on the new one.
 
Dear Corvus Turrim - please to be shutting the fuck up now. As KeithD said, many authors have had the same issue of series being listed twice. Including me. It's just a fucking glitch. It's not a Karen somehow ruining your work.

This.

Just write, submit, and move on. Quit thinking about it so much.
 
Mine are showing up as doubles on the old author's page but not on the new one.

What's the "new" author's page?
The page (linked in my signature line) which looks like everyone else's list of stories, has my one series doubled. So I'm assuming that's the "old author's page"?
In my "authors' control panel" page, with the list of my works that only I see (you know the one you submit from), doesn't have it doubled.
Is there a different version of a public facing author's page that I can get to?

This.

Just write, submit, and move on. Quit thinking about it so much.

I had a much more snide tone in the first version of my comment...
 
Wow, guys. The post was paranoid and over the top, but I'm not sure it warrants a beheading, especially since it's here on his own vanity thread. I mean, isn't it his thread to rant in if that's what he wants to do?
 
Wow, guys. The post was paranoid and over the top, but I'm not sure it warrants a beheading, especially since it's here on his own vanity thread. I mean, isn't it his thread to rant in if that's what he wants to do?

Post 17, paragraph four. He asked for it. The part about "let me know so I can STFU," and then the bit about the Karens.

I mean, if the mods were choosing to fuck with us, I'm not even sure what duplicating our series would do. A quick glance will show that all the entries are completely identical; it's not like one "version" is siphoning off red Hs from some other "version."

I just don't get it. But I'm pleased to try to help.
 
Back
Top