Any ladies with big boobs for a chat?

The women who have come out in support of this guy Restore a little bit of faith in humanity. All too often guys are dumped on just for sharing an opinion. As someone said before, this is a rather sexual site, so why is admitting to what you like and being a bit blunt about it so bad? I could be critical of the guy, but I think he's suffered enough. And kudos to those women that didn't pile on needlessly. I've seen a lot of women would react in quite different manners.

But we all wanna know...did any women respond to his ad ? :rolleyes:

I haven't asked him, but I do talk to him a bit. He's never once asked to see my boobs and he's been a perfect gentleman. He has good manners, which is more than I can say for some of the others who've posted.

It's so nice for men to appreciate us as we are and not for those contrived attributes like personality! Any woman can have a personality. Only the lucky ones get breasts big enough to interfere with a golf swing, handy catch-all cleavage for crumbs, ability to play slap happy with no hands and the best non verbal conversation a guy could ask for.

Good luck!

wait... Do you golf???

Back