The Cheating Thread

Probably not. It could be called "risky sex, cheating, getting caught" or a host of other things really, so please forgive me if I break any rules :eek:

Didn't mean to upset you or your thread. I almost cheated when I was married with the man I'm with now. My man now treats me like a queen I just love him too much to hurt him. Some people deserve to be cheated on I suppose.

I've decided to start a new thread on cheating, as lots of people have asked me about something I've previously said on here about "almost getting caught" so figured what the hell :)

Only once did my lover and I very nearly get caught, we were fucking in bed, and I had my legs up on his shoulders when my bf came home early due to an issue at work where everyone was sent home, I heard the car pull into the drive and started to panic but my lover seemed to be even more turned on and we were so close already, he just really started going at it, so that as my bf/fiancee entered the house we were cumming, and cumming hard!

I remember not knowing what to do, almost being frozen, and saying "oh fuck he's home!" and then I'm grabbing a pillow to moan into and having the orgasm of my life... I know the thought of being caught is both extremely erotic and petrifying at the same time but whatever it had it's affect!

He then jumped of the bed, grabbed his things (there wasn't much as we had come from the gym) and quickly hid in the spare room across the hall while I went to distract my bf and made out as though he has interupted me using my dildo on myself with some KY Gel... the sex we went on to have provided my lovers escape route, and the sex with my bf proved to be equally hot!:eek:

You naughty girl! That is so hot!

I'd actually love it if my fiance done this!

Last edited:
I cheated once when my now ex girlfriend and I were seperated. I wound up sleeping with a married woman. In this case a mate's unhappy wife. He had no clue she and I had sex in his bed and I hope to god he does not have an account on Lit or I am screwed. No pun intended this time.

Cheating is always risky and usually doesn't end well. I learned the very hard way. If you're going to be stupd and cheat, do it in a motel. Anybody who cheats in either party's own house is, excuse me for saying it....stupid, and asking to get caught. If you like the thrill of risky sex, be prepared for the "thrill" of divorce or break up.

The threat of getting caught can be incredibly hot and sexy and wonderful.

But when you think the man may have a gun, it can go from hot to unhealthy very quickly.

Still worth it for the right woman.

I caught my first wife in a MFM 3sum with two guys she worked with. I was young, and really inexperienced, and jealousy took over before I could really think about things, and we got a divorce. Wife #2 has cheated on me, but doesn't think I know. She got drunk one night at a bar after work, and ended up sucking off two guys in the parking lot. I know this because a friend of mine was there, and told me about it. Apparently the conversation turned sexual, and she said that she could make any man cum in less than 3 minutes. They said they didn't believe her, so she proved it outside. My friend said that she blew them both, but I'm pretty sure she titty fucked at least one of them, because her bra was completely soaked with cum the next day.
She also had an affair with a co-worker for about 6 months. This one I witnessed myself. She started coming home late from work, thinking I would be sleeping and wouldn't know what time she came in. She also started to "take on some extra hours" on Saturdays. I followed her on one of these saturdays, and found that she went to this guys house instead. After she was in the house, I snuck around the back and got a first hand look at my wife on her knees sucking his cock. What happened next almost made me cum in my pants. The guys wife walked into the living room and started to kiss him while my wife was blowing him. For the next two hours, they fucked in every position possible, until he finally blew a huge load of cum on my wifes tits. This went on for about 6 months, until the other couple moved away. I don't know of any others, but I sure hope there are plenty more.

this is fucking hot. I have trouble believeing this is reality though.

Cheating is always risky and usually doesn't end well. I learned the very hard way. If you're going to be stupd and cheat, do it in a motel. Anybody who cheats in either party's own house is, excuse me for saying it....stupid, and asking to get caught. If you like the thrill of risky sex, be prepared for the "thrill" of divorce or break up.

You sure you're in the right place?

Sure a church wouldn't be better? or politics?

I know that cheating can hurt both parties in a relationship, and I get how some folks may think it craven and weak to be unfaithful, but the famous idea that talking to one's spouse will solve the problem(s) that lead to someone contemplating an affair are annoying, if not infuriating.

If just telling my wife what I wanted would cast a magic spell to make her dig my kinks or be as sexual as I crave in the way I crave it, well if I could do ghost, I would never need to visit here or work a day in my life.
(My little rant is over now)

I have always had serious issues with monogamy. To me, as a woman, it reeks of need for ownership due to insecurity. Fucking isn't loving. If I love you, I'll stay with you, even if he is better in bed than you are. Of course, I understand it goes both ways. No problem.

As a younger woman, I always thought there was something wrong with me because I would get bored with a new guy after about three months and I never found that *magical* bond that made every other attractive man fall off the planet.

But, I didn't like the way the dishonesty felt, so I finally decided, wth, from now on I'm straight up about it - "I really like where this is going, but with me, fidelity is alot like bigfoot. Other people will tell you about it, but there's a real good chance you're never gonna see it."

If he could handle it - awesome. If not, I understood and respected his decision. "Sorry, my body. I do what I want with it. Too bad it's not going to work out between us."

Fortunately, I have found a few men that could handle it. Happily.

I cheated once when my now ex girlfriend and I were seperated. I wound up sleeping with a married woman. In this case a mate's unhappy wife. He had no clue she and I had sex in his bed and I hope to god he does not have an account on Lit or I am screwed. No pun intended this time.

I'am not sure that I would consider it cheating per se if you were seperated. Now the unhappy wife is a different call. Just my humble opinion :rose:

I know that cheating can hurt both parties in a relationship, and I get how some folks may think it craven and weak to be unfaithful, but the famous idea that talking to one's spouse will solve the problem(s) that lead to someone contemplating an affair are annoying, if not infuriating.

If just telling my wife what I wanted would cast a magic spell to make her dig my kinks or be as sexual as I crave in the way I crave it, well if I could do ghost, I would never need to visit here or work a day in my life.
(My little rant is over now)

I love your rant. There are plenty of people on this site who think talking and communication are magical cures for ALL issues. Sure, total honesty and mutual acceptance are the ideals and best to be practiced if at all possible- but ideal living isn't the reality for everybody. People get invested in relationships and it isn't easy by any means to end them when there is one or more major issues of disagreement where no satisfying compromises can be reached.

I love the people who go "blah blah blah, my relationship is SO great, we communicate about EVERYTHING, we work EVERYTHING out soooo, therefore, EVERYONE should be able to do the same." That's a great opinion to have, and it should be shared but...also they should not shove it up others' asses like an enema when they hear about what goes on inside other relationships. As the Indian saying goes...don't criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins !

I have always had serious issues with monogamy. To me, as a woman, it reeks of need for ownership due to insecurity. Fucking isn't loving. If I love you, I'll stay with you, even if he is better in bed than you are. Of course, I understand it goes both ways. No problem.

As a younger woman, I always thought there was something wrong with me because I would get bored with a new guy after about three months and I never found that *magical* bond that made every other attractive man fall off the planet.

But, I didn't like the way the dishonesty felt, so I finally decided, wth, from now on I'm straight up about it - "I really like where this is going, but with me, fidelity is alot like bigfoot. Other people will tell you about it, but there's a real good chance you're never gonna see it."

If he could handle it - awesome. If not, I understood and respected his decision. "Sorry, my body. I do what I want with it. Too bad it's not going to work out between us."

Fortunately, I have found a few men that could handle it. Happily.

You sound like an awesome woman. Good for you, being able to live in the way that works best for you and everyone who takes interest in you. :)

I love your rant. There are plenty of people on this site who think talking and communication are magical cures for ALL issues. Sure, total honesty and mutual acceptance are the ideals and best to be practiced if at all possible- but ideal living isn't the reality for everybody. People get invested in relationships and it isn't easy by any means to end them when there is one or more major issues of disagreement where no satisfying compromises can be reached.

I love the people who go "blah blah blah, my relationship is SO great, we communicate about EVERYTHING, we work EVERYTHING out soooo, therefore, EVERYONE should be able to do the same." That's a great opinion to have, and it should be shared but...also they should not shove it up others' asses like an enema when they hear about what goes on inside other relationships. As the Indian saying goes...don't criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins !

Of course talking and communication aren't magical cures for ALL issues. They only work for some problems. For everything else, there's breaking up.

FIrst post!

So, I am a cheater, and like a few others I actually get off on the cheating as well as the sex and person it's with...I didn't realize till recently thatI have been cheating in all of my relationships. Not sure if I ignnored or blocked out the past...I am married, have cheated online and in person multiple times. I do feel guit and shame, so I am not heartless. I havebeen and am currently caught and it may be due too sex addiction(or addictive tendencies all around)
She has taken me back, or rather she hasn'e tossed me to the side like she should have or I have toldd her too. Starting to work onthings for myself and to find answer to if I am just a sociopathic asshole or do have a problem with it and can get help and fix and repair things.
For as much as I got off on the nastty things I did do to her, she is a beautiful and amazingly stong woman who wants me to change, and who will accept me back if I do and can.

@ WNJSI: Thanks for the endorsement.

Modern society's idea of monogamy is pretty goofy, and it does smack of ownership. The fact that we make sex a commodity with a value which we inflate makes me angry and sad all at once.

The idea that someone says "I'm not going to play with my toys, but no one else gets to touch them," is the saddest, most selfish thing someone can say.

To each his/her own. I don't judge others and if the want to cheat on their SO, I have no problem with that. I just have no desire to cheat on my man because I feel he is perfect for me and I hope he feels the same. If he was to cheat on me though - we are done for good.

I've never cheated so far, been together for 14 years. Just awakening to realize that I'm in a passionless marriage with no excitement and the wife doesn't want to share her pleasure with me. So I'm actually considering it. If I could find the right woman or couple to take me in, I'd probably do it. But I'm looking for something ongoing and long term, not just a one time thing.

So far, the internet has not been a successful way to meet people for this. I am a busy professional so I don't have a lot of time for socializing and the clubs/bars. I hope to one day experience all the things that I long for while I'm still young and can enjoy it.

Back