Have you masturbated on Skype?

Yes I have and love it. A real turn on and feels very intimate
Planning to play this week with a few people
And more are always welcome to join me to watch or play together

I think I would on voice. It's such a turn on knowing that someone else is listening to me moan for them.

i have ..yes

quite a few times but 2 occasions stand out as favorites:

1. for a 20 yo college girl who was tucked in her bed and was instructing me and i was doing it for her. she made me really horny as she did not make me stroke fast.

2. for a lovely Norwegian couple where the wife showed off her lovely assets and cooed and the hubby also expressed interest in sharing my cock!

came really good on both those occasions. looking for lots more!

and yes i love voice too!

cheers!

GK

I have experimented on YM too. The last time involved a dildo up my ass. Was hot:D

Haven't had an audience in a while, but yes. Looking to do it right now, if anyone wants to watch. Pm me for my id.

quite a few times but 2 occasions stand out as favorites:

1. for a 20 yo college girl who was tucked in her bed and was instructing me and i was doing it for her. she made me really horny as she did not make me stroke fast.

2. for a lovely Norwegian couple where the wife showed off her lovely assets and cooed and the hubby also expressed interest in sharing my cock!

came really good on both those occasions. looking for lots more!

and yes i love voice too!

cheers!

GK
okay, that got my rock hard.

Yeah, never did it on Skype but will have to try it today. Lots of come to let loose, lol....

Hi all --- Skype?

Early sunday morning usa east coast time

Any females or couples here now who want to say hi by Skype?

If not now, then Sunday morning later or whenever?

Gabriel

Back