Just a Quick Intro

Sorry, didn't know I was being called on the carpet, so to speak. I just meant that all the questions listed that you received were of a sexual nature (I know, I know: "Duh!". Yeah, I got it :) ) and that something as stupid as what I posted obviously wasn't gonna be asked, so I asked it. :eek:

But I can get back on topic: tell us about that threesome ;)

Sorry everyone. Was really busy, but have a small break at work. Sooo. Um let's see, so on the plane by myself in the bathroom. And the List? What have I done more than once? I'd have to look at the list again. Pffft

You're quite attractive dear, wonder if we've been on the same flight before??? Anyway, would love to chat if you're interested dear...YM

D

And hello Literotica. Long-time lurker and reader of the site but finally thought I would join. I'm 25 and yes I'm a CPA (so I have brains), but also have a much darker, evil side that I love to explore. Dare you ask? I love this time of year - Halloween - I find it erotic. And I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with people here. That's all.

Oh and I attached a selfie. How lame right?

Nice pic!

I would love to chat.

AH Mazing how many of you are concerned that I went home alone on Halloween. LOL Thank you. I do have a bf, but he was out of town, so yes home alone on Halloween.

AH Mazing how many of you are concerned that I went home alone on Halloween. LOL Thank you. I do have a bf, but he was out of town, so yes home alone on Halloween.

Too bad you were home alone... Did anyone come by to "trick or treat". I love Halloween also! Would have been fun to be in Chicago! Lol. Have a great day!

Now you just have to hope you don't strike out on Thanksgiving :p

And hello Literotica. Long-time lurker and reader of the site but finally thought I would join. I'm 25 and yes I'm a CPA (so I have brains), but also have a much darker, evil side that I love to explore. Dare you ask? I love this time of year - Halloween - I find it erotic. And I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with people here. That's all.

Oh and I attached a selfie. How lame right?
Wowowowowowow you are hot Rachel - lets chat

Back