Ransom (closed for Initiate_me)

nick_alex

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Posts
648
I looked at Mike and smile. He was trying the mask, swearing nervously. “What the fuck, Nick? Ghost skull masks? What the fuck are we, horny teenagers playing in the woods?” He took the mask off, wiping his sweat with it. We were both in a stolen van, parked a few hundred meters from the Monroe residence. It smelled bad, the owners used the van as a dog cage. Dog urine and Mike’s sweat was a strong combination. I opened the window, just a bit, and inhale the fresh air. We were both a little high, Mike´s idea to calm our nerves, waiting for the Monroe´s prodigy, a young girl.

The idea came from Mike. Kidnap the girl, ask for ransom, get paid and drive to Mexico. Monroe´s family was rich. Filthy rich. They made huge money in health industry, the fortune was estimated around 1 billion dollars. We were going to ask for 5 million. Half split, 2,5 million each. Good retirement money.
“What the fuck did you want, stockings? These were the only things my nephew had at home”, I said annoyed. “Shut up and pay attention!”

Mike took his Camels out, but I stopped him before lighting one. “Don´t do it. Neighbors may see the glow. Go on the back, if you want to smoke. I´ll keep watch for the girl”

He went back, swearing on the way. I pulled the bag out from under the seat and make sure the duct tape and gun were there. Trying to ease my tension, I started to count, breathing deep and slowly.
 
Last edited:
Zoey Monroe watched the lights of her family's mansion wink at her as she strolled down the street. She felt plesantly drunk- it had been another wild night with her friends, partying like only rich girls with endless money and absolutely no responsibilities can. They had started in the living room, and a few drinks later they were in the jacuzzi. Then into town, (driven by one of the Monroe employees), where they passed several hours in the city's most expensive and exclusive club- The Love Lounge. Zoey had had a great time- talking about the cute boys they knew, and planning their next European holiday. Life was good. Life was easy. Life was.... hers.

She had rejected the offer of a ride back to her family's mansion, and slipped away from the driver. Doing so was her way of feeling rebellious. She felt brave and streetwise, walking home through the night alone, although in reality it was a safe, well guarded neighbourhood where only the super-rich could afford to stay. Approaching her house, she noticed a van parked nearby. More repairmen? The many technological additions to the house, state-of-the-art luxuries, were always breaking down, and her parents had workmen in almost every day, which she hated. She stopped near the van to see if it had any company logos on it that would give her a clue as to the latest home-tech breakdown.
 

Attachments

  • 922bf612f4a73046a895ecede6649a44.jpg
    922bf612f4a73046a895ecede6649a44.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Nick watched the girl approaching the van. The side mirror was dirty, he wasn't sure if she is the one. He made a quiet whistle, getting Mike´s attention. "I think she´s coming, get prepared", he whispered. He pulled his mask on, reach for gun as he threw the duct tape to Mike. "Just as we planned, don't fuck this up!", he warned him.

The girl stopped, looking at their van. He recognised her from the pictures he had seen in the newspapers. "Now or never", Nick thought and stepped out of the car. He walked quickly to the other side, around the front of the car, cutting her way, squeezing the gun so hard that his fingers hurt. Mike opened the back doors and jumped out with a quiet thud, coming the other way, leaving her nowhere to run.

She noticed him, but was too late. In a few seconds he was there, upon her, grabbed her arm pressing his gun to her belly. "Don't say a word, or I will fucking kill you!", he threatened her. Mike came from behind and applied duct tape over her mouth to stop her from screaming. "Put her in the back. Quickly!", Nick said and turn around, running to the front and getting into the driver´s seat. Mike took the girl in his arms, using his masculinity as she tried to struggle and throwed her inside. He then jumped in, closing the doors behind as the car started moving. Everything was over in a matter of seconds.
 
Zoey froze with terror when the masked man came at her. She wanted to scream but her voice had deserted her, and she couldn't run or resist.

He roughly grabbed her arm, his strong fingers pressing, hurting her, and jabbed something into her stomach. Still in shock, she looked dumbly at it. It was a gun. She released an almost silent gasp, and a little urine escaped her bladder , trickling down her leg, her short skirt barely preserving any modesty.

"Don't say a word, or I will fucking kill you!" The man warned her, and then she felt tape over her mouth, and then she did try to scream, but couldn't, and the attacker was saying something, there must be another she realised with horror. She was roughly hauled up and thrown into the van like a bag of trash into a dustbin. She sobbed in terror, the sounds muffled to nothing by the tape, as the van started up and pulled away.
 
Nick pulled his mask off, as the van got some speed. He drove within the speed limits, avoiding traffic. If the van was to be stopped by police, all their planning was going down the drain. They broke into an empty house a few days ago. The owners were working abroad, so they didn´t expect any company soon. The house was down a valley, not many neighbors around, perfect place to keep the girl there. Nick screamed to Mike "10 minutes and we´ll be there. Keep her cool!"

Mick had his knee on the girl´s back, keeping her lying on her stomach, as she sobbed quietly. "Just keep driving, she is going nowhere."
Nick killed the lights as he turned the car into the side road. After a few miles, he reached the house. He pulled over and turned to Mike. "Ok, we are here. Get her quickly into the house, I´ll get rid of the car."

Mike lifted the girl from the ground, throws her on his shoulder and went into the house as Nick drove away. He went straight to the room they planned to keep the girl, a room they sealed tight a day before. He throws the girl on the bed and went out, without saying a word, locking the door behind.
 
The journey was awful for Zoey- every bump in the road slammed her hard, she had no way to avoid it with the big, muscular man pressing his knee down on her. The bumps made her feel that she was being beaten up, and it was a strain not to throw up in her mouth. She heard them making plans, and her fear increased even more. This wasn't some silly prank, these men meant business. She knew they must be after Daddy's money, why else would they take her hostage like this?

The van came to a halt, and before she knew it she was hauled up onto the man's shoulder. She heard the van drive off as she was carried inside, through a dimly-lit kitchen, into a bedroom. She groaned when he threw her down onto the bed, and lay there still, eyes squeezed shut, terrified. The door was closed, and she heard the lock. She was trapped. She lay there on the bed, her skirt grimy from the floor of the van, her flesh slick with sweat.
 
It took Nick 30 minutes to get rid of the van and change cars. As he arrived back at the house, everything looked perfect. Lights were off, no police or noisy neighbors around. He closed the front door, locking it and put the key into his back pocket. Mike was waiting for him in the kitchen, drinking a beer. "She´s up, in her room. A fine piece of ass she is", he added grinning, as he gave Nick the key to her room. Ignoring Mike, Nick went up, unlocked the door and stepped in.

The girl was laying on the bed, shivering, probably scared to death, eyes shut, her hands and mouth still taped. He approached her and said. "I am going to remove the tape. If you scream of move in any way, I will punch you in the face. Nod if you understand what I am saying."
 
Zoey had no doubt that he would do as he had threatened. The last half hour alone in the room, her fear had stayed at its intense level. She doubted she could even scream. Tears ran, mixing with her mascara and leaving sooty trailes down her pretty face. She nodded slowly.
 
Nick came closer and removed the tape from her mouth, quickly, to ease to pain. Then taking out a small knife from his pocket, untied her hands, cutting the tape. Her short skirt was up, over her hips, exposing her white pants. Before moving on, he pulled her skirt down, trying to give her a little decency.

He sat on the bed, facing her."If you behave and do as I say, everything will be ok", he said. "Now, open your eyes and look at me. I need to ask you a few questions. First, are you Zoey Monroe? Speak up!" he shouted.

At that moment, Mike come in, keeping a digital camera in his hands. "Is she the one?", he asked, closing the door behind him.
 
Last edited:
The tape stung her when he ripped it off, and she gasped out loud. The mascara tears had mostly dried on her face. She hadn't even realised her skirt was up until the man re-arranged it for her.

"Now, open your eyes and look at me. I need to ask you a few questions. First, are you Zoey Monroe? Speak up!" he shouted. Zoey just stared at him in fear. The other man came in, and said " Is she the one?" In a deep, threatening voice.


Zoey didn't know what to do. They must be after money. If she admitted who she was, they would hold her to ransom. But..... if she claimed to be someone else, what would they do to her then? If she was of no use? It was too risky. She would have to play it straight, and hope that it would all be resolved quickly.

"Y-yes," She wimpered, huddled up on the bed, wide-eyed, looking from one to the other.
 
"Perfect", said Nick, visibly pleased with the answer. "I want you to relax now, nobody is going to hurt you", he continued. "I am mister A, that big fellow over there is Mister B. As you may guessed already, we´ll be your host for some time. How much time, I have no idea. Everything depends on your mom and dad. If they pay quickly, you´ll back home in a few days. Let´s hope they don´t get stupid ideas, like contacting the police or crap like that."

Nick stood up and look at her. "God, you are a mess!" He turned to Mike and said "Take the pictures so can get this rolling. Then let her clean herself. Use the second bathroom, the closets are full of woman stuff. I´ll be in the living room, watching the news, just in case they miss her already." He looked one more time at Zoey, before living the room. Walking slowly, Mike´s words came in his mind. She was indeed a fine piece of ass.
 
Mr A told her to relax, but she couldn't. How could she relax?! She was being held captive by a couple of dangerous strangers! Just the thought threatened her with a panic attack. She struggled and managed to slow her breathing, closer to a normal level.

Mr B leered cruely at her as he took the photos. He laughed at her scared expression, and then hauled her up.
"Go on then, clean yourself up you little slut!" He said, throwing her forward. She hit the doorframe hard, and fell back to the floor, her head ringing. But she struggled to her feet again, desperate to get away from the man. She limped to the bathroom and locked the door. She turned the bath taps on to cover the sound of her crying, and curled up on the floor, wishing she was somewhere, anywhere else.
 
Mike came into room, grinning from ear to ear. “Nick, you must see the pictures I took, the bitch look like a scream mask. If these pics wont scared the shit out of her parents, I don’t know what.” He threw the camera at Nick “Catch, asshole!“, then sat down on the couch laughing.

“Don´t tell me you left her alone in the bathroom”, Nick said browsing through the pictures. “She may try to do something stupid. Go there and make sure she´s just cleaning herself, not trying to screw us.”

Mike´s laugh was replaced by a sinister grin “Who the fuck made you the boss? Hah? I am not some fucking nanny, you go and look, motherfucker”, he shouted.

Nick knew there was no point arguing with him at this stage. Mike was having a comedown, the drugs were wearing off, so he pushed himself up, placed the camera on the table and went to the bathroom.

Trying to open the door, he founded locked. Water running sound came through the door, but that didn´t mean a thing. He hoped Mike remembered to nail the window shut and the girl was still inside. Nick start pounding on the door, kicking it hard. “Zoey, open the fucking door. Don´t make me come through it and hurt you. Open the door NOW!”
 
She heard him yelling, yelling at her as he kicked the door. She was afraid, but didn't doubt his ability to kick the door down completely if she made him. So she forced herself to uncurl, and got unsteadily to her feet again. Her head was throbbing from when she had been thrown against the door frame, and she couldn't think straight.

"Okay, I'm coming... I'm sorry," She said, and unlocked the door for him. She met his strong gaze with her pain-filled blue eyes, silently begging him to show her some sympathy.
 
Nick stepped in, grabbed her by the hair and leaned her head back. His face was within inches of hers. "Don´t you ever lock a door again.", he hissed.
He looked into her eyes, filled with pain and scare and let go of her hair. She was terrified.

He noticed the bruise on her forehead and stepped back. "B did that to you?", he asked.

Giving her a moment to calm down, he took a clean towel, rinse it thoroughly with clean cold water and placed on her bruise. "It should prevent the swelling, keep it there for while", he ordered.
 
Zoey nodded tearfully. "I promise I won't do that agin."

"Yeah, B threw me against the bedroom door. I think.... I think he just wants to hurt me."

She took the cold towel and held it to herhead.

"What happens now?" She asked, scared of the possible answer.
 
"Now, you clean yourself", Nick replied, closing and locking the door, his eyes upon her the all time.

Leaning against the wall, hands in his pockets, he said "I always wondered how the rich spoiled girls took their bath. I guess I am going to find out now." His voice was stern and left no doubt about his seriousness.
 
Last edited:
Zoey tried not to look at him, staring instead at the warm, full bath. It was ready, there was no way to delay it. She didn't want to... but they were dangerous. Pretend you're alone, and just do it, she told herself. She undressed with trembling hands, weak with fear, unzipping and pulling off her tight dress. She hesitated, then took a deep breath and unfastened her bra, dropping it onto the floor, her small, firm breasts exposed. She turned away from Mr A , shielding her body from his eyes. She stepped out of her panties, and climbed into the bath, the hot water flushing her pale skin to red where it touched.
 
Nick was surprised to feel aroused. He always had this talent to attract women. Most of them will come to him because of his appearance, he always dressed well. Whenever he was in a bar, or disco, women came to him like attracted by a magnet. So he had his share of pussy, maybe more then other guys got in a life time.

Yes, Zoey was attractive, she had a killer body, but he had better. There was something else. The submission and willingness to obey him had his blood flowing.

"Have I made you uncomfortable?", he asked.
 
She tried not to cry. She would not cry in front of either of them again, she wouldn't let them see that. She sunk furhter into the water, gathering her arms around her slim body in an attempt to keep her breasts and in between her legs covered, out of sight. The warm water comforted her slightly, and kissed the lower parts of her golden hair, floating it around her head like a halo.

"Yes, you have. I would rather be alone.... isn't it enough that you've kidnapped me? Must I be humiliated too?" She said boldly.
 
"You don´t know humiliation", he replied, in a harsh tone. "You think striping in front of a stranger is humiliation? Do you want to know what real humiliation is? What is really happening out there, while you and your rich spoiled brats are having fun, spending thousands of dollars of your parents money on a bottle of champagne?", he continued, raising his voice.

"Being tied up and having fists and Coke bottles shoved up your holes, that is humiliation!" All the sudden, Nick got quiet. He just looked at her, laying in the bath, trying to cover herself.
 
He seemed angry. Zoey opted for silence, staring at the bath taps, not moving a muscle. He was right, she had spent thousands on champagne before- more than once. She wondered how long it would take to get out of here, back to her life of luxury. She just wanted to curl up in her huge four poster bed and have the family chef cook her something comforting. Maybe try to forget the whole experience with some expensive French wine. She stayed quiet, keeping her thoughts to herself.She knew he was looking.
 
After a few seconds, Nick picked her clothes from the floor and shoved them into the small garbage can. He removed the plastic bag and went to the door. "You got 5 minutes to wash yourself", he said, unlocking the door. "I´ll try to find you something to wear", and shut the door behind him.

The owners of the house had a girl around Zoey´s age, so he decided to check her room, hoping to find something suitable. He dropped the plastic bag on the floor and start looking. Opening the two door closet, he found a vast wardrobe. On the left, the clothes were folded perfectly on shelves, jeans, shirts, panties. On the right, hanging in the same direction and organised by colors, was a large collection of skirts, dresses more shirts. Shacking his head, he looked at the big variety of clothes. "Maybe we should kidnap this one too", he muttered under his breath.

Nick picked a pair of panties, jeans and a black t-shirt, hopping they will fit Zoey.

Returning to the bathroom, he opened the door, quickly, stepping in.
 
When Mr A told Zoey that she had five minutes to wash, she rushed the job, desperate to make sure she was done before he came back. She didn't want him to see her naked body any more than he already had. She scrubbed herself clean with soap, rubbed herself in the warm water, and then hastily got out of the bath. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself- only just in time. He opened the door without knocking and they were togetehr again in the small room.
 
"Good, you are done", he said, founding her out of the bath, but disappointed about the towel. "Here, try these on", he added giving her the clothes, locking the door behind him, letting her know he´s not going anywhere. He took the same position, leaning against the wall, hand in his pockets, his eyes on her. This time he was smiling.
 
Back
Top