A new home for _me_!

Some issues that need to be taken care of, not really improvements more like restoration kind of things.

Do you think you'll ever stop? :D

You're one to talk, horny girl! I just had a nice play. My huge load should've went all over your boobs. ;) That's where you like it, right?

Ha ha I'm very horny, as usual. ;)

I like it everywhere. :p

Ha ha :D x

Thanks. :kiss:

On my way!

:D I love your sexxxy laugh.
:kiss:
Good girl!!
With hubby gone you can stay naked and sit in my lap as much as you want. We'll cuddle and do other things :devil: to keep warm!

They get cold though, I don't like cold boobs!

It's my back I'm worried about' lol :D

No worries...with me massaging, :kiss:'ing, :p'ing them and the friction from me tit fucking them combined with my warm crème will keep them warm!

AWW! I will :caning: your sexy arse more gently then! Using it as foreplay! :D

:devil:

More than one position is a given. :devil:

Good girl!!! :devil: I'm sliding into that tight pussy... take me!!! :devil:

True! I want you riding me now woman! :devil: I'll take it slow with your back sweet one...just enjoy the ride!!!
:kiss:'s
Hope you have a great Monday!

:D I love your sexxxy laugh.
Good girl!!
With hubby gone you can stay naked and sit in my lap as much as you want. We'll cuddle and do other things :devil: to keep warm!

I'm always laughing! :D

Mmm.......:catroar:

No worries...with me massaging, :kiss:'ing, :p'ing them and the friction from me tit fucking them combined with my warm crème will keep them warm!

AWW! I will :caning: your sexy arse more gently then! Using it as foreplay! :D

You've covered everything. :D

Good girl!!! :devil: I'm sliding into that tight pussy... take me!!! :devil:

True! I want you riding me now woman! :devil: I'll take it slow with your back sweet one...just enjoy the ride!!!
:kiss:'s
Hope you have a great Monday!

I'm very good. :p

I will! :devil:

It has been ok, thanks, hope yours is too. :kiss:

My laptop is poorly so I'm using my old one. I've found lotsof pics that I'm not sure if I've ever posted......Starting with more explicit ones so please DO NOT REPOST THE FOLLOWING PICS, ONLY THE LINK. :kiss:

I'm very glad you found those- I do like it when you post really naughty pics...:devil:

Evening gorgeous- How are you tonight?:kiss:

attachment.php

...and that's such a lovely view....After seeing that, I so want to do this to you...:devil::kiss:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kszbeugzflu5x90/23082009015.jpg

I'm very glad you found those- I do like it when you post really naughty pics...:devil:

Evening gorgeous- How are you tonight?:kiss:

Hey gorgeous!!

I was just replying to the pm you sent.....I'm late as usual!!

There are many more naughty pics and some not so. ;)

I'm good, how are you? :kiss:

...and that's such a lovely view....After seeing that, I so want to do this to you...:devil::kiss:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kszbeugzflu5x90/23082009015.jpg

Thanks!!

Mmm......I'm on my own all week too. ;) :kiss:

Back