The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given a choice I'd do Chicago Deep Dish. However, given my need to keep my blood sugar levels low I eat a very low glycemic diet and that means my pizzas are all whole wheat thin crust. Not the best in the world but satisfactory, most satisfactory.
Because of my braces, I have to be very careful with pizza.

Well, I plan to steal a couple out of your kitchen when you do get them made.
*puzzled* I'm not sure how you expect to steal any cookies when I'm going to be making them available to the Party. If it makes you feel better, I'll keep a few in reserve, just for the sneaking.

Oh come on, please.
What's difficult about pastry ? (according to my late Mum, anyway).

And yes, a pinched bit of dough makes the day (I used to get well scolded for that when I was young). Later, she used to leave me some; same with the cake mix (heavy fruit cake).

Oh happy days.
Nothing all that difficult about pastry, I've just never made a mince pie. Heck, I bake bread, so it isn't like I'm all that nervous in the kitchen.

Good grief, did I get stuck again? Thanks for the bump, Tex. :kiss:

Dreamed up a great scene for "Exhibitions" and I think I'm on a roll now! Whee!!

Good morning party-goers.

Got done that chapter yesterday. If I had the money to buy the ingredients and the cookie cutters, I'd make a gingerbread house for the holidays. ;) But I don't at the moment...

Back to the premade cinnamon rolls and chocolate chip cookies that just need to be baked I guess... :p

LOL. After assuring Laurel that my second contest story has no underage sex in it, "Door Prizes" is finally up. People even seem to like it, at least better than the first one.

Pre-made cinnamon rolls? Heaven forbid! Today is holiday cookies, but cinnamon rolls are on the list for after Christmas bread.

A gingerbread house sounds fun. Maybe next Christmas though, when I can make one with my nephew.

*checks link* Hmm, I might have a more current recipe for that somewhere in my modest collection of cookbooks. However, it looks like it will have to wait until my braces come off. The list of things I don't eat because of that collection of brackets and wire is ridiculous.

Fun read, Bear. ;)

Looking forward to our Christmas eve dinner of ravioli and morning breakfast of dutch babies.

Good morning, Naked Partiers. Fresh coffee and some cookies available for everyone.

Good morning, Naked Partiers. Fresh coffee and some cookies available for everyone.

*Shuffles in like a zombie* Coooffffeeeee, coooofffeeeee, coooookies, coooookies, Aaaannnnaaa's wonderful.

Good Morning, Hope everyone had a good night sleep.

Not as much as I like. But I figure I'll sleep when I'm dead.

You might like to translate that for the benefit of those who do not fully comprehend it all

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/good-eats/dutch-baby-recipe/index.html

Good day party-goers.

Busy as ever around here... and the weekend I'm gonna hate.:eek: Two 8:30 am to 5 pm shifts. :(

Even more cookies! I love it when the house smells like warm vanilla and sugar. :) Of course, now I'm getting really hungry.

What to do for dinner....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back