Mutual Assistance (Closed for Homerun2611)

I see my wife walk back, make up slightly fixed, but a clear just fucked look about her. She turns heads and I want no misconceptions. ”Samantha, over here”. I motion to her and she walks over. First I lean in and whisper, ”The sharks are smelling blood, I want to end this speculation now” and then I speak loud enough, so that people can hear for a good 15 feet in any direction, “Well, you look as good as when I just left you, prettiest woman here, I need this dance!” With that my wife and I do a long, slow passionate kiss. We stop as an old friend yells, ”My god you two, get a room. What do have in there anyhow, 25 of them?”. Samantha and Darrin laugh and head to the dance floor where they do a killer, and very provocative and sexy Argentine Tango. We have danced together literally hundreds of times, but there is special passion in Samantha today. She is retaking her claim, and as we dance, she pulls out moves, I haven’t seen her n ten years. However when she wants to, she can be fierce. At one point or another, she makes eye contact with each of the women who had approached, they should have the message.

As they dance, Darrin pulls her close, and she looks into his eyes, ”It was hard, seeing you with her, I don’t know how I let you start to slip away” a light tear is in her eye, ”I don’t know either, but I want these people gone, and I want my wife alone. My only question is sex room, or our bedroom?” As the music ends, they are the last to leave the floor as they take one mor kiss.

Darrin speaks and says good bye to the guests, as does Samantha. The party has been a success in every way possible. Darrin goes in to change the sheets in the sex room, in case that is his wife’s preference. Tonight will be Lady’s call. As he enters the room, he finds Diane’s note. He smiles, he will share it with his wife, Samantha had successfully closed, no surprise, it looks as if they had a new pet...
 
It had been a highly successful party. i had reconnected with my Husband and became mistress to an amazing new pet. i cannot wait to pet my special pussy once more. i pull out my phone and text her: tinkerbell, when can you come back? i cannot wait to pet you again? Also, where should i send you a special present? In the morning i am going to send her some very special toys for our next time playing...

i find Darrin where i want to find Darrin. "First, remind me in the morning to discuss rules and boundaries about tinkerbell, i do not want to lose you again."

"Who?" You ask me, confused.

"Diane, she's now called tinkerbell...i'll explain in the morning. But now it is just you and i." i reach for the handcuffs. "But you said it was my choice. i want here...in this room. i want you to fuck me like you fucked her. Take me, leave me powerless and helpless as you control me. Use me." i smile at you naughtily.
 
Sitting on the side of the bed where Sam is passed out again Diane's phone buzzes on her night stand. She grabs it excitedly knowing there are only two people in the world interested or comfortable enough to text her at this hour. She reads the text "tinkerbell" makes her smile as she reads on "presents tomorrow... when can I come back"? her heart races with the thoughts of Samantha's silky touch and warm feminine embrace and Darrin and his masculine, oh god, everything.

"My pleasure to join you any time. Thank you for a wonderful night.
Meow, Tink"

She smiled and ran her hand between her legs with excitement before she pressed send. She put her phone down and rand her other hand up to her breast and felt her stiff nipple. She looked over at Sam but he began to snore and she knew tonight she was alone, again.

Diane undressed and went into the bathroom. She looked at herself, feeling aroused and sad she was in this loveless, sexless marriage when there were people of means, who obviously valued her. She leaned forward into her reflection and purred softly "I'm your pussy cat Samantha" licking her lips and then going to her side of the bed and laying, horny, until she fell asleep.
 
Darrin looked at his wife as she handed him the handcuffs. "But you said it was my choice. i want here...in this room. i want you to fuck me like you fucked her. Take me, leave me powerless and helpless as you control me. Use me." He intended to. He thought about how they had gotten here and it wasn't just Samantha's fault, he had been complacent too. No more, his wife used to like being spanked until her bottom was nice and rosy, it was time to reassert discipline into their lives. He took his wife by the hands and sat down on the bed, with her facing him, he pulled down her panties such that she was left in just her corset garters and thigh highs. And then, to her surprise, he bent her over his knee. Samantha, you have been a very bad and neglectful wife and we need to restore order.

Crack "You neglected your man, you neglected your man's cock, what do you have to say? Crack, Crack he slapped each of her cheeks. "I'm sorry Daddy, I am sorry Mr. Cock I will never do that again Crack, Crack"I promise to take care of you like I used to, all my holes are available to you anytime you want them CRACK, CRACK her ass begins to get pink "Tell him what you are going to do for him tonight and in the mornng" Crack, Crack, CRACK, CRACK. "I am going to worship him, fuck him and in the morning, I promise to wake him in my mouth, exactly like he likes Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, rub, rub, rub, rub, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, Crack her ass is rosy and a tear is going down her check. "Samantha, have you learned your lesson "Yes Daddy, I am so sorry" With that I rubbed her bottom, rubbed in the spanks and then ran my finger up her slit. Samantha was soaking wet and ready.

I hit the button on the floor and a small wall rose up above out bed. I hand cuffed Samantat to the bed and began with her, as I had Diane. With Samantha facing the wall, kneeling on the bed, I come up behind her and kiss her neck. With one hand I massage her breasts, play with and pinch her nipples and with the other I firmly grip her cunt and begin to massage it. I begin to bite her neck while sliding two fingers inside her. "Oh yes Darrin, YES" "It feels so good to have my fuck toy back I slap her pussy and pinch her nipples hard. She turns and bites my lip and then sticks her tongue in my mouth. I can't hold back any longer, I grab my cock and thrust into her. Hard swift violently, I pound my wife's warm wet pussy, I drive in and out as hard as I can and she pushes hard back into me. "Yes, Daddy, Yes, pound me, fuck me, take me" "I need my whore, my cunt, oh fuck yes, fuck me whore" This was a game, a game they loved, him taking her, her submitting, willingly being his whore. Darrin couldn't get enough and Samantha was in heat, they began to fuck like animals ...he pulls out of her and stand on the bed, bringing his cock to her mouth, she hungrily takes it in licking the head, swirling with her tongue, taking it in until she chokes, spitting on it and then siucking it again.

Darrin take is away, "You can worship it more later, I need my cunt I hop back behind her and ram it back in start driving in and out again and feel my balls slapping into her, God it feels so fucking good to be back with her like this...
 
Darrin makes me pay for not being the attentive wife that i should have been. He spanks me like i used to like being spanked...the entire reason we invested in the dungeon. i can feel my bottom turning an almost red hue of pink. Then the emotional release of crying; he always knew just how to spank me to bring the emotion out of me without crossing the line into abuse.

Then i get my chance to slowly worship his cock...but he is not about slow and pleasurable tonight. He is about fucking. Fucking the girl he married who was filled with such passion and lust that she let him fuck her anywhere he could discreetly raise her dress and slide his cock into her. There is no taking his time, he just slides in behind her and starts to fuck wildly like a madman. Driving his cock into me with long, powerful strokes. i am powerless to control the situation; i have been reduced to his fucktoy...

And i am alright with this. His hands are on my breasts tweaking, pinching and twisting my nipples. One slides down to viciously rub my clit as he assaults my body with his magnificent cock. i am helpless in his arms...in his embrace. My pussy and body open to him...

As he fucks me into mindless subspace, my last thought is of tinkerbell. My beautiful, sexy kitty. i am grateful, she has shown me a way back to happiness in my marriage. She has shown me my proper place in that marriage; not in a partner's meeting but here satisfying my Husband's sexual needs. i think i may even love her on a level; not in the same burning passion that i feel for Darrin...but something different. Something more like...a pet.

Then my thoughts are gone; replaced by nothing but sexual pleasure. i hang limply from my bonds, squirming and writhing with each powerful thrust. My cunt gripping your cock, releasing, then gripping again. There is nothing but my Husband's cock. Nothing else matters but my Husband's cock. i live to serve my Husband and his cock. There is a powerful thrust and he holds; my body knows what is about to come and responds by orgasming. Milking his cock at it begins to spasm and stretch me even more. Then i feel the powerful ropes spurting into me like Old Faithful...

* * * *

i wake up in the morning, my wrists still have the marks on them from where the cuffs were. i slide down under the sheets wearing nothing but ruined thigh highs and begin worshiping my Husband's cock as he had ordered...

As he had ordered...and i obeyed. i felt warmth in my marital bed once more. He was giving commands and i was obeying...balance was restored.

Thank you, tinkerbell!

* * * *​

A package arrives at Diane's door; it is not altogether unexpected. Inside she finds a pair of ears from Japan,. There is also a white tail that attaches to the body with a butt plug. Finally, there is an expensive sheer nylon white body suit...crotchless.

The note reads: tinkerbell,

Darrin and i cannot wait to pet and play with our very special kitty again. We are out shopping for a collar for your next visit.

Your mistress,
samantha
 
The weekend had dragged as Sam apologized then explained it wasn't him and then apologized again. It was exhausting keeping him in the dog house. Monday did finally come and he went to work and the boys to school.

"Thank God!" she said as he pulled out of the drive way. Diane returned to her coffee and paper and then heard a knock.

"What did you forget?" she said as she pulled the door open. It was a delivery man, well boy really. She stood as quite an image, delivery man's fantasy, in her sheer nightgown and robe openly revealing. it took her a minute to realize his eyes were on her breasts. She closed the robe and blushed "sorry/"

"Uh yeah, package for Diane?" he said holding out one of those electronic things you sigh. She sighed and took the box in wondering what it could be.

She walked into the kitchen holding the box in one hand her coffee in the other and nasty thoughts triggered by the delivery man's bulging eyes and shorts.

She slid the knife along the seam cutting the tape. The box opened and pink tissue paper made her think it must be another attempt by Sam to win her back from the phantom lipstick cock sucker.

Opening the paper she stopped. The furry ears sent a thrill through her almost as good as the night at the Tate's. She slid a finger over the amazingly soft ears and lifted them out. Then the tail with a plastic piece attached. She blushed realizing it was a butt plug. Then a white nylon body suit as soft as fur.

Diane read the note and smiled as she massaged her breast now topped with a rock hard nipple. Her hand then went down between her legs as she felt the butt plug in her other hand. She was wet in her panties and her fingers pressed hard on her clit not nearly giving her enough relief from her sudden excitement,

She had an idea, She grabbed the box and ran to her bedroom. She slid the box under the bed and took a quick shower and then made herself up. She was feeling insanely horny, like a first date when you know you are going to have sex times a million. She put on her make up trying to imagine how a cat would look. She drew whiskers and darkened her eyes more than normal and accentuated her cheeks.

She blew out her hair and then went to the box. She was nervous and bolted naked to the doors of the house and locked them. Then she looked on her phone where her husband was and faithfully he was at the office. Now naked with her phone she returned to the box on the bed.

She took the body stocking and pulled it on. She was surprised for only a moment by the lack of a crotch and holes for her already stiff nipples. It fit her perfectly as she looked in the wall sized mirror and sighed "meow."

She slid the ears on and worked her hair around making them look as natural as possible. She made a serious face in the mirror and said "damn D your a sexy kitten."

Next she picked up the tail. She walked to the bathroom and got a little lube and rubbed it around. Then she slid it into her ass. She felt positively obscene. She walked, then crawled to the mirror feeling more and more the part of the kitten. She looked in the mirror and pretended to lick her hand and had nasty thoughts of trying to lick other places.

"Fuck! They are at work" she thought as the idea of going to their house right then filled her like a coming orgasm.

"This will have to do" she said grabbing her phone. She set the timer on her camera app and struck a few cat poses, She sat and then laid down on her stomach. She laid on her side and then the winner, from the side on her hands and knees showing her face and ears back to the tail on her beautiful ass.

She started a text to Samantha, "I miss you and hope you will bring me home soon. The kennel is no fun. Tinkerbell" She then attached the pic which she looked at, hardly recognizing herself. She sent the text and then stripped the body stocking but left the rest and had a fantastic orgasm alone in her bed thinking of Samantha and Darrin.
 
My phone vibrates as i work on a brief; i will admit i'm pretty bored. i open the text and read tinkerbell's text and smile looking at her pic. She is amazing; gorgeous. i want to play. i get up and lock my office door and then reply:

Tink,

i cannot wait for the next time i can bring my kitten home. You are very pretty.

Your furmommy


Then i text my Husband.

Darrin,

Can you meet up for lunch? i think our new kitty wants to play. If you cannot get off work, would you mind if i play with her? i promise i will make a video for you to enjoy at your pleasure.

submissively yours,
samantha
 
I get the text, and would love to play, but today, I am back to back meetings.

Play away my sweet, just remember Daddy will need his release later...I hope you ladies enjoy
 
i text my special kitty. Heyyy special kitty...Daddy says you and your fur-mommy can play. Meet me at my house in an hour. i'll be in our special room...the doors will be unlocked. Come dressed and ready to be petted...
 
Diane had put away her outfit and was washing her face when the text came. "Furmommy" nearly brought her to orgasm. She was loving this game and never even imagined it before.

She ran her hand over her naked breast standing in front of the mirror. She quickly wiped her face dry and took her phone.

"Sorry daddy is out but I will be there, KittyD" she wrote beaming. Now she had to figure out how to get to Sam's made up like a cat and not be noticed by her nosy neighbors. She put on her makeup as she had before and slipped into the body suit and then went and got a khaki raincoat from the closet. She put the tail and ears in her pockets and found her big sunglasses and a baseball cap. She was so excited it was like she was sneaking out as a teen to meet a boy.

She managed to get in her BMW without anyone around. She wrapped her hand around the gear shifter and purred "meow" as the car moved out onto the street.

Pulling into the Tate driveway Diane's heart raced as she resisted the urge to touch herself. She was on fire and wanted so badly to rush in and smother Sam but she resisted. She was a cat and needed to have the patients. She pulled into the back and checked her make up, Then she slipped the ears into her hair and purred again. She got out of her car nervously looking around for any housekeepers or gardeners but she was lone.

"Furmommy I hope you know what you have created" she whispered as she opened the door she had gone in with Darrin a few nights before. Once inside she dropped the long trench coat holding her tail. She had forgotten the lube. She held the rubber plug and brought it to her lips. She licked it and then brought it into her mouth covering it with saliva. She then reached behind her and put it in place.

Diane walked towards the door with a heart racing and every nerve on fire. As the door was within a couple feet she dropped to her hands and knees. Visions of Darrin mounting her filled her head as she pressed her head against the door. It moved and she meowed. She rubbed her head against the edge of the door like a scratching post and then took a step into the room. She looked tentatively. not overly interested but curious as she felt her thighs grow damp and her ass tighten around the tail..
 
Darrin is having a horrible day. The management presentation on the portfolio company he is selling is going terrible. His CEO is making a fool of his lack of knowledge. Darrin tries to remember why they had convinced him to hire this stuffed shirt moron. And then he remembered, he was Diane’s Sam’s recommendation. Suddenly Darrin didn’t feel bad about fucking Sam’s wife, she deserved better.

He flipped on his phone and there she was, their kitten slinking around their sex room. “Why the fuck was he stuck here, when he and Samantha could be enjoying that.” At least they had their cameras, and he would have stolen moments where he could log in and watch. He assumed Samantha would make sure Diane knew. But God damn it, he was horny. He wanted his women and he wanted them carnally. He adjusted himself at his conference room table as he got hard thinking about them. Then he had an idea...the conference room. He typed an extended text to his Ladies...

Ladies, I hope you enjoy yourselves, I will be watching when I can. But I am looking at my Board Room conference table. I would like to have a little party here tonight. My view overlooks the city, and I want to enjoy you up against the glass. The guest list is very small, and Diane, if you can slip away for the night, we can have fun. I trust you will dress inappropriately for the occassion
 
i turn on the cameras attached to the wi-fi as i hear our new pet outside. The system will send an alert to Darrin to let him know the video feed is live. Just for him. Honestly, i have not decided if i will tell our pet that she is being recorded the the later enjoyment of her FurDaddy and furmommy. After all, how many of those cat videos on the internet have the consent of the video's feline subject?

i smile, i am wearing a buckle-up chemise that could go either domme or submissive...depending on who is in the room. i wear it coupled with black thigh highs and a pair of pumps that would be impractical anywhere but this room.

i smile as i watch my new toy, my new pet push the door open and walk in on all fours. i smile a subtle grin. i do not want to loose all my power over her by calling her a good girl too soon or too often, but she is playing the cat role so naturally the way she is meowing and rubbing against the door...not mention just dropping to her knees...

i also take a moment to admire the innovated perversion of the Japanese. The brainwave controlled ears twitch and move as if they are actually curious about the room and taking in all sound. The tail, which also receives brainwave data from the ears, twitches with a blend of excitement and nervousness as she enters. i start towards the kitty, my heels loud on the hardwood floor. Judging from her expression and the reaction of her ears and tail i have startled her.

Good.

When i get to her, i kneel. i am not modest, i have no panties on under the chemise so my new pet can see my other kitty. My freshly waxed, hairless kitty. In one hand i have a leash, not the leather play leash common in sex shops but an actual metal leash from a pet store with a black leather loop handle. i attach it to tinkerbell's collar. Softly i begin petting her golden fur on her head.

"A few rules for my pet, when you are dressed like this in this room you are Darrin's and my pet. You will act like it. When you walk, it will be on all fours...never on two legs. We will not call it crawling because we do not call it that when any other kitty or puppy does it. When you are leashed," i give it a tug, "...you will follow the person holding it. When unleashed, you may move around freely. You may climb up in our laps or snuggle with us. You may lick...wherever. After all, this is the way kitties kiss their Masters and mistresses."

i am submissive by nature, being a domme does not come naturally for me so as i try to articulate the word "mistress" it comes out softer than it normally would. However, dominating you, especially dressed as a cat, comes easily. "Final rule," i rise to my feet and lead you to the bed in the center of the room. "You may not speak. You can only make kitty noises like meowing, purring and...God help me...screeching during sex. If you speak as a human or bark as a dog...those are your safe words. It ends the scene." At the bed i pat it as if commanding you crawl on it. As you do i admire just how gorgeous of a body you have, i feel a little jealous but then remember it is here in this room for my enjoyment.

"If you understand..." i begin, but then remember one other thing, as i crawl onto the bed and begin to pet you...my hand gently sliding along your back... "If you do not already have cats at home, i want you to study kitty behavior. Either read about it or watch videos or both, i do not care. i want you to mimic cat sounds and behavior as much as possible." My hand, rubbing your bottom, enjoying the sensation of another woman's warm, soft skin clad in nylon. "If you understand and agree to these rules tinker bell, meow for your furmommy."
 
Diane is nearly overcome with obscene excitement. This is all new and having grown up with cats she knew their ways and sounds and sensual ways. She literally purred with a deep throated animal sound as furmommy stroked her body.

Diane looked away as if disinterested as furmommy explained the rules. She finished and asked for Tinkerbell's consent and a firm meow came from the woman now crouching on her hands and knees.

Tink pushed herself up and arched her back stretching and showing her athletic body, like a cat would. She nuzzled furmommy's hand with her head for some more attention. She then turned and caught furmommy's finger in her teeth. Before furmommy could react Tink's teeth were replaced with lips and her tongue lashed at the finger gently.

Tink sat down and faced furmommy wondering how this would play out. She could already smell the pheromones between these two.
 
I hear the beep on my phone, as Sam turns on the cameras. I watch and listen to Sam’s little speech, and am honestly impressed at the power switch I see in my ordinarily submissive wife. I will give her a little fun spanking tonight, for being so sexually manipulative.

She instructs Diane to study kitten behavior, but no studying would be necessary, Diane must be part feline. Her body movements, her stretch, fuck, that stretch, Darrin shuts his office door and pulls his cock out of the zipper of his suit pants. He knows he doesn’t have long, he wishes he could enjoy the entire show. As Diane nibbles on Sam’s fingers, he strokes faster. As her nibbles turn to licks, he let’s himself go, both of these women look unbelievable, he grabs an empty coffee cup from his table and fires in his ropes of appreciation. He looks at his streams of cum, and decides he might bring it home to Sam, as a token of appreciation of her performance. Nobody enjoys cum, more than his wife.

His cock back safely in his pants, satisfied, but looking forward to more later, he renters the Board room to resume negotiations...
 
i am very pleased with my new pet's response, and her apparent lack of need for further training. i smile with approval as she suckles my finger. i slide it out of her mouth and go back to petting her silky smooth hair. My other hand slides down her back, sensually tracing the curve of her spine to the cleft of her firm bottom. My hand slides back up her side, slightly tickling. "That was a very good kitty, tinkerbell. Your furmommy is very well pleased."

i stand and move over to the armoire and select a white coat that Darrin and i have used for Patient/doctor roleplay and slip it on. i grab a stethoscope and a speculum. and slowly walk over to the bed. "Now, tink since you are a new pet i have to give you a very thorough examination." i climb onto the bed, putting the stethoscope into my ears. i listen to my kitty's heart. "Very nice, strong heart."

My hand slides to one breast, squeezing and teasing the nipples. Then examining the other. "Very nice teets. You could win best in show, i am sure of it." My hand slides down your tummy, feeling your skin through the silky smooth nylons. Lithe fingers sliding to your clit and slit. i press the cool diaphram to your cunt. "Very nice pussy sounds, but i need to have a look..." i lift up your tail, marveling at the ingenuity of the Japanese as it flicks reading your brain patterns from the ears also flicking on your head. i squirt lube onto the cold steel of the speculum and slowly slide it into our new kitty's pussy. Slowly i start to open Darrin's and my new pet...
 
Diane is freaking out on the inside. She has never done anything remotely as obscene as this fur play and is loving it. She watched furmommy put on a white coat and stethoscope and speculum. Diane lays on her back and let's Sam do as she wishes. Her nipples ache under Sam's smooth palms and as she moves down her stocking covered back Diane wants nothing more than to get hot and heavy but resists playing her part,
Diane purrs as Sam moves between her legs and lays submissively for her furmommy. Diane wishes Darren was there to give her another mind blowing thrashing but then Sam presses the cold metal against her and she relaxes to accept it.
Diane rubs her leg against Sam's lab coat and stares up into this woman's eyes. Diane has never been so attracted and open with another woman. She purrs and meows as Sam finds those spots that just feel too good.
Diane feel like she is in some bizarre porn movie and loving every second, unsure where it will go next.
 
Darrin's morning meetings end, and he orders up lunch to his office. He will eat alone and enjoy the show. Diane is playing the perfect kitten, and Furmommy is being very creative. Darrin smiles as he sees her put on the clinician's white coat we have used before. Her exam is thorough and arousing, "Very nice teets" Darrin agrees and wishes he could be playing with both their sets right now. The ears the tail, pure genius in how they respond to Diane's thoughts and Samantha's touch. What is that? And then she picks up the speculum, applies the lube and slides it into Diane. Darrin can't wait to see what is next, what a show these ladies put on, he counts the seconds until he will next see them....
 
"What a beautiful pussy, you have tink." i say, taking my time to examine her. "i can see your hungry little cervix...it looks like it wants some special cream, that only your FurDaddy can give you." i take out my phone and take a few pictures, and then show it to my special pet. "Oops! Silly me! A kitty probably does not understand what a picture is, much less what she's looking at!" i put the phone away.

Leaving her spread and exposed, i move the camera streaming this to Darrin so he can see her pussy. i lean over the bed and open one of the drawers on the bed's base and take out a long, thick strap-on. Then i zoom the camera back out so he can watch me putting it on. i start by sliding the vibrating dildo into me; it is molded from Darrin's cock. Then i strap on the rest of the harness. i move towards tinker bell and slide the other fake cock (also molded from Darrin's cock) into her mouth, getting it lubbed with my pet's own spit before moving around behind her...

Once ready, i remove the speculum and rub the black rubber cock head up and down her slit and then slowly start to push in...

* * * *

Darrin's phone buzzes and the blue notification light blinks on. i enabled the wi-fi function of the vibrators in both rubber cocks of the strap on so he can turn them on and off as well as control the intensity of their pulses from his cellphone...
 
Diane is flooded with images and thoughts and juices as she watched furmommy film her and then strap on the dildo. She purrs and patiently waits for furmommy.
Diane rolls to her hands and knees and looks over her shoulder making the sound of an alley cat screeching at the hot summer night. Oh she wants this and wishes only that Darrin was there too. Holding herself in pace her tail moves out of the way as furmommy approaches. Diane arches her back and slowly opens herself feeling the plastic phallus on her ass.
"Reeerrer" she hisses smiling at furmommy. She raises a purr and licks it just trying to get any sensation to help her need.
Suddenly she crawls away and turns facing furmommy who looks perplexed. Diane slowly craws towards her and nuzzles her face against furmommy's hip and stomach, up against her breast then down and laps at the black plastic. She is making Sam crazy playing the part perfectly and making it last. Diane's body trembles with desire but she rubs her body against Sam before moving back into position in front of her.
 
Samantha does an amazing job with the camera, first zeroing in on Diane’s open pussy, and then coming back out as she puts on the strap on. She looks up at the camera knowingly. I remember when she had my virtual cocks made. She had fellated me to the point of being rock hard, and then applied the cast from which the models of my cock were made. She had both individual and strap on versions made, and I remember the first time that she had called me, laying naked on this very bed, legs splayed wide open and my virtual cock in her hand. She had kissed it and licked it as I watched her. Samantha’s eyes staring into the camera, she had inserted my virtual cock deep inside her cunt, “Oh, Darrin, play with me and make me cum”. For the next 20 minutes, she put on a show as I used combinations of short and long vibrations to bring her up to the edge and back again. Her nipples were rock hard, she gripped the sheets and even bit her finger clear through the skin, in arousal. Finally, she had screamed, “ Oh please stop tormenting me, take this glorious cock and finish me, please I beg you!” And so I had, with three prolonged pulses she had cum, bucking her hips up and down, her juices flowing down her thighs. She was magnificent, I had driven home, and as she finished, I had entered the room, and fucked her hard over and over until I came in her dripping wet vagina.

It had been a while since we played, but as Samantha strapped it on, I gave her a short burst of hello, and I saw that she looked up in acknowledgement. As Diane momentarily flips the tables, nuzzling her furmommy’s hip, stomach and breast, and then lapping at the extended cock, I pulsed a 30 second long, strong vibration to drive Samantha even more crazy. I saw her eyes dart up at me. As Samantha inserted my virtual cock into Diane’s kitty, I began with a couple of short small pulses, however once inserted, I began long dual vibrations, intensifying with each thrust of Samantha into Diane. I wanted every thrust to increase the electricity flowing through each of them. Diane arched her back and pushed hard back into Samantha, as I saw Sam pinch her nipple with one hand while pawing and grabbing Diane’s back with the other. I would enjoy the next several minutes with these two beautiful ladies, alternating long and short, moderate and intense vibrations into each of their glorious cunts...
 
i slide the spittle lubricated black cock into my pet. i smile hearing her purr and sigh as i stretch her with the likeness of my Husband's magnificent cock. i reach down and grip her hips, just like Darrin has done to me so many times before as i thrust into her. My fingernails dig into her nylon clad hips. i hilt her, her cunt clenching on the rubber...taking it all. Pushing back, pushing the one inside my cunt against my cervix.

Then i feel it.

The wonderful vibrations as my Husband activates the vibrators in the strap-ons. It lets both of his lovers know he is there. That he is pleased with the show we are putting on. Which only drives me to start fucking our new furbaby harder. "Thank your FurDaddy for the good vibrations, my pet." i smile as she meows her gratitude. i slow my thrusts as the vibrations slows. Then another vibration. This time on my G-spot...i shudder and let out a soft moan..."Oh...fuck...thank you...Darrin..." i say in a breathless whimper...a tone you have not heard in my voice in a long time. Too long of a time.

Obediently, i fuck tinker bell harder...driving into her. When i once more start to slow, another vibration hits us. i slap her bottom, once then twice. i can feel myself starting to build...approach the edge. i think she is building too...this is amazing! i start to feel a little penis envy...

A good thirty second vibration hits me and i almost cum. My rhythm stutters. The next burst is only for tinker bell. So i thrust faster...full of lust and need. "Please...Darrin...may your pets cum?" i beg. i am rewarded with vibrations at the max setting...they do not stop...and i start to cum...hard...my fingernails biting into our pet's tender, alabaster flesh...
 
Feeling Sam mount her is nearly too much. The plastic shaft feels so familiar yet strange. Sam's hands on her hips pull her wonderfully in rhythm. Diane meows and screeches and purrs working her body with her Furmommy. She is nearly cumming when she feels it.Unlike anything she had ever known. Not like a switch was turned on but better. Someone was controlling the vibration now running through these two women, already surrendered to each other, open and free.

"Thank your FurDaddy for the good vibrations, my pet." Furmommy says behind her. Diane can not think but accept this is true. Is he watching? Is he as turned on as she is. A quiver of orgasm shoots through her as she arches her back with the pleasure of the vibrations.

She feels Sam working herself with Darrin, more than with Diane but Diane does not care. She is on fire and nearing an amazing release. Furmommy asks to cum as Tink's head spins. She tries to hold herself as Furmommy's finger nails cut into the skin of her hips bones. The pain is exquisite as Furmommy fucks her almost as good as Furdaddy.. Tink screeches as she rips her nails along the bedding. Her body flexed in orgasmic convulsion as the black plastic surges as through Darrin's finger was pressing her buttons directly.

Diane feels high, thoughtless other than the sound of Furmommy and her hands working their bodies together.

"may your pets cum?" rings in Diane's ears half expecting to feel Darrin's cum inside her.

She looks back at Furmomy, her eyes begging for release as she watches Mrs Tate, candidate for Govenor fuck her with a dildo remotely controlled by her husband. Diane's eyes roll back in her head.
 
Both Samantha and Diane are spectacular. I watch them and long to be there with every fiber of my being, but Samantha has chosen the toys to put me there. I know it is not an entirely selfless act, despite her amazing performance, she is not dominant, she wants almost needs me to control her orgasm. She long ago gave me exclusive control of her cunt, and she is reasserting that desire now. But it is more, she is inviting, seducing Diane in as well, and wanting me to control her cunt too. It is amazing, I am only sitting here, watching a screen on my iPad and hitting controls, but as I do, and see their physical reactions, sensations run from my mind into my cock. My cock anticipates as I increase the vibrations, and as they begin to drive into each other. I am needing to clench my PC muscle not to cum, purely by virtual fucking.

Diane is so sexy, so feminine, she is the submissive, shuddering, arching, losing herself in the subspace of Sam’s and my kinky eroticism. My fingers hit maximum vibration, Sam drives into her hard, her body exquisite in form and function explodes, and only my strongest control stops me from cumming as well in response.

However, as sexy and quintessentially fuckable as Diane is, it is Samantha that is taking me to a different level. She is simultaneously prey and huntress. She pleas for me to take both of them, make them cum, yet, she drives into Diane, fucking her hard, digging her nails in to the point of a small amount of blood drawn, marking her/our prey as well. Furmommy looks directly into the camera as I give her the deep and prolonged vibration that allows her/my cunt to release. ”Yes baby, Daddy will always take care of his Furmommy!” I watch them climax, and bring down the vibrations, I watch them relax and then play a bit more to allow them to enjoy their aftershocks.

I pick up my phone, I have not cum, but I have edged to the very brink and come back down multiple times. I control my cock to best later enjoy my women. I want to be fully ripe when I next see the ladies, I fantasize at the picture of their sharing my cum. I text Samantha, “Furdaddy needs his Furmommy, and I would love if our Furbaby could join. I want to take you in front of the entire city tonight. Please come to my office, I want you in trench coats, lingerie and heels. Your names will be waiting at the front desk. Let yourself into the boardroom. I need to play with my property ; ). I close my eyes and savor the thought of my ladies...
 
Back
Top