Guardian

His kiss was magical and she fell into where it took her. With her arm around his neck, the room seemed to whirl her around. Transported by his tongue dancing with hers, his lips seemed to kiss her till she was breathless. In the back of her mind, she heard her zipper, felt the dress loosen its hold on her body. Cool air kissed her shoulders as the dress straps slid down her arms. Without thinking, she help to slide her arms free and clear of the dress top.

As if by magic, he lifted the new bra off and her nipples pebbled at their sudden exposure.

OH MY GOD, You are so beautiful honey.

Every woman loves be told that she is beautiful, and Helen was no exception. She smiled as his hands played with her breast, thumbs worrying with her nipples, fingers warm as he massaged her breast.

Then tugging on them to once again bring their lips together for another burning kiss. At his urging, she lifted her hips and was wearing only her thong. The air brushed against the damp crotch of her undies.

Where's your bedroom? That's the next stop before I take your thong off or else I fuck you right here. Can you walk or shall I carry you?

She smiled and rose up off the couch, wearing only the dark blue thong. Holding out her hand, she led him around the corner into her bedroom. The woven headboard announced her queen size bed. Just a coverlet showing tropical prints and matching shams was on the bed. The walls were painted a pale green - not the normal thing found in most apartment complexes but she had promised to paint the walls back to their bland white when she moved out. A door to the left led into her walk in closet. Bedside tables on each side of the bed and a dark chest of drawers finished the bedroom furniture.

"You can see what room I think is the most important." She turned back to him. There was just enough brandy in her system to let her lose any 'we just met' inhibitions, but she certainly wasn't drunk. Stepping close to him, she slipped his jacket off and let it fall to the floor. A smile graced her lips as next came his tie, joining the jacket. Nimble fingers began unbuttoning his shirt until from the waist up he was nude. He wasn't as bulky and buff as Claudio, but she noticed that he was more muscular than she had thought. He was solidly built but it was the clothes that made him appear like a nerd. She pressed her bare tits against his chest, loving the feel of bare skin to bare skin. With her arms wrapped around his neck, she leaned against him and kissed, feeling his excitement grow. That was okay, excitement was growing in her too.
 
With her arms around his neck, her lips pressed to his Todd's erection grew so it tented his pants, murmuring into her mouth he said "Don't you want to see my package?"
He unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor quickly followed by his boxers, he was naked and he pressed his hips to hers his full eight inches of thick manhood pressing against the fabric of her wet thong. He circled his hips so it brushed the outline of her pussy lips and briefly pressed on her clit. Todd ran his hands up and down her back, feeling the silky softness of her skin then he pushed both hands into the back of her thong to clasp her cute round buttocks.

Growling with animal passion he said,

"About time we got rid of these, I want to see you naked."

Her thong was pushed down over her hips and slid down her thighs and calves until it pooled in a damp heap at her feet. He disentangled himself from her hot kisses and arms and held her by the shoulders at arms length, his eyes running appreciatively over her slim body, from her fiery lust filled eyes, her wet red mouth that tasted so sweet, her full panting breasts and hard rubbery nipples, his eyes swept over her flat stomach and her bald mons to the small slit of her pussy that glistened as she leaked with excitement.

"PERFECT." He exclaimed "Absolutely perfect."

He pulled her close to him again then in one smooth move he lifted her onto the bed and spread her legs wide and knelt on the bed between them his bulbous cock head at her very wet and slippery entrance. He leaned forward and pinned her arms above her head then slowly slid his cock into her hot welcoming sheath, gasping out his pleasure as her tunnel closed around each throbbing inch until he was fully embedded inside her.

"OHHH, AAHH, GOD YES, THAT'S WONDERFUL BABY"

Helen played her part too meeting each thrust with gasps of her own and soon they were moving together, gathering pace , faster and faster, harder and deeper, the loud slapping of flesh on flesh mingling with their cries of passion.

Todd had never experienced anything like this before, Helen moulded to his body as if she had been made to measure. He knew that he'd want to fuck her again later so he held back his orgasm and pulled out letting his still hard cock lay in the soft wet folds of her labia the tip of his cock head nestling against her now swollen clit.

"That's not the end of it babe, I'll be back for more and give you the grand finale"

He wrapped her in his arms and began kissing her all over again. As he kissed her his hands explored her body beginning with her not over large breasts but they fitted comfortably in his hands, the texture was fantastic, soft and yet firm, silky and tipped with wonderfully hard yet flexible nipples they quivered delightfully as he played with them. pulling and stretching them, rolling the erect stalks between his fingers. His mouth reluctantly left Helen's as he sucked and nibbled on first one then the other.

"I bet you can't suck your nipples." Todd challenged her playfully.
 
Last edited:
She could feel something poking her and was excited at the prospect of just what it was.

Don't you want to see my package?

She nodded and was delighted once his pants and underwear slid to the floor to reveal his quite impressive cock. It was definitely bigger than Claudio's, which had surprised her. He had always wanted her to brag about the size of it, though if she had guessed, she would say that Claudio was about 5 inches. His dick was a bit fatter than some but the man was always bragging about that he knew how to satisfy a woman in bed. But what Todd was showing her was making her cream her thong. And his hands cupping her butt cheeks really excited her.

About time we got rid of these, I want to see you naked.

Once gravity took over and helped slide the panties down her legs, she was glad that she had gotten rid of any stray hairs down there on the off chance that she had company. And his words and the gleam in his eye told her that he liked was he saw.

She didn't know how he did it but suddenly he had her on the bed and was between he legs. She could feel his cockhead pressed against her sex and as he held her arms over her head, he slowly slid into her. He seemed to go on forever and she was afraid that he wouldn't all fit in, but finally she felt him seated completely in. She let out a little moan at feeling so fully filled for the first time in her life and soon they had a definite pace going. And though he kept her hands above her head, she was not harmed nor did she feel uncomfortable with it. Soon they were both moving in rhythm to each other and Helen was sure that her neighbors in the apartment next door knew what was happening in her bed tonight.

So it was a disappointment when he pulled out before either of them came. But he assured her.

That's not the end of it babe, I'll be back for more and give you the grand finale

And with that, he proved that she wasn't there just for him to fuck. Holding her in his arms, he was sweet as he made love to her, kissing her all over. Hands exciting her body as he teased her breast, following with his mouth kissing and sucking on first one nipple and then the other one.

I bet you can't suck your nipples.

She smiled and vainly tried but the closest she could get was to stick her tongue out and lick the gentle swell of the top of a breast, though more of her tongue was on her chin than her breast.

"No, I can't. Does that disappoint you?" She leaned into him and kissed him.
 
Todd smiled and let out a chuckle s Helen vainly tried to suck or even lick her nipples just managing to lick the upper swell of her breast.

'No, I can't. Does that disappoint you? she asked before kissing him again,

"No of course not, I only asked you to try to see if you would, nothing about you disappoints me except the way you make coffee. One thing is clear though if you cant suck your own nipples I'll have to do it."

He laid her back down and covered one heaving breast with his mouth, sucking in her hard nipple and part of her breast as well. His other hand began circling slowly around her clit, arousing it until her hips began to shake. his teeth nipped her engorged nipple and he slowly shook his head side to side , stretching her nipple until he let it go and it popped back into place, now dark with blood from his teeth on the swollen bud, he looked up at her,

"Now the other one?" asking the question he already knew the answer to. Helen was one sexy woman and once she was aroused practically anything was okay with her. He increased the speed and pressure on her clit so she was squirming and gasping with pleasure as he gave her other breast and nipple the same treatment.

"I think you;re ready for round two baby." He murmured, moving into position between her legs but this time he put his arms underneath her knees and lifted them in the air, her gorgeous hot pink pussy was now fully accessible and he drove in easily, filling her sheath with his manhood. This was no time for lovemaking, it was time for fucking, he wanted it and Helen sure as hell did too judging from the noises she was making.

His thrusts were hard and each one going deeper into her snug wet hole and she used her internal muscles to grip and hold him providing the friction required to draw his accumulating load into his shaft. He could feel that Helen was close too, her arms were spread wide, hands gripping the bed sheets, her head was rolling side to side with her long red hair fanned out on the pillow.

Then he erupted inside her shouting out loud " FUCK I'M CUMMING BABY."
The thick streams of his sperm filled her and began to leak from her as he slowly subsided on top of her completely spent.

"How was the finale baby? I hope you don't want an encore, at least not yet." He grinned breathlessly at her, kissing her neck.

They returned to their cuddling position feeling the warmth of each other's body , ignoring for the moment the fine sheen of sweat that covered them.

"I think we need a shower, you wanna go first or shall we double up?"

He looked at the clock on the bedside table, 7.45,

"Shit we'd better get a move on your replacement car is coming this morning."
 
Last edited:
After teasing her, he pressed her back on the bed and began sucking on her left nipple, suck and nibbling on it. Meanwhile his finger was busy stirring her clit and she could feel her hips moving in time to him. Once he actually had that nipple swollen and throbbing, he looked at her.

Now the other one?. She was breathless and could only nod in agreement. As he continued she could feel herself losing control from all the stimulus. With her arms flung out to her side, her hand could not help but clasp and unclasp the bedsheets, her back arching. She found herself writhing as his mouth and hands played her body.

I think you;re ready for round two baby.

He got between her legs and slipped an arm beneath each knee. Surprised to find herself lift up with herself sex on display to him, it almost took her breath away when he he began fucking her in earnest. This was a man that despite his naive looks knew exactly what he was doing. With each thrust, her vaginal muscles kept trying to grab hold of the large cock that he filled her with. Hard and deep, she could not help the moans and groans that passed between her lips. Similar sounds came from Todd. Her sex clutched at him as he pistoned in and out of her, pushing her towards that wonderful climax.

Just as she reached the point if no return, she arched her back and gave a cry, and seconds later heard him cry out, FUCK I'M CUMMING BABY. She twitched as she felt his warmth fill her to overfilling until finally he collapsed on top of her, both of them totally exhausted.

How was the finale baby? I hope you don't want an encore, at least not yet.

He lay beside her and pulled her against him, spooning her in the glowing aftermath of sex. When she met him this morning she had no intention of sleeping with the man. Yet, here he was, naked with her in bed after having just filled her full of his sperm. His breath was on her neck as he kissed her.

I think we need a shower, you wanna go first or shall we double up?

It was then that she noticed that it was actually the next day. Crap! They had fucked all night?

Shit we'd better get a move on your replacement car is coming this morning.

"Crap! I'd better go first. I have a feeling that if we went together, we'd never make it out in time."

She turned around and gave him a quick kiss before getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom. It was a standard bath/shower combination and there really wasn't much room to do more than shower anyway.

It took her about 10 minutes to shampoo her hair and take a shower, cleaning off the cum that had leaked out of her very full pussy. Once she was all clean, she wrapped a towel around her body and pulled out a set of towels for Todd. Calling out to him through the closed door, she said,

"I'll be out in a moment. If you want to hang your suit on the back of the bathroom door while you take a shower, maybe the steam will loosen any wrinkles."

She opened the door and looked for him. "Todd, where are you? There is a hanger on the back of the bathroom door for your suit and I've put out fresh towels for you."
 
As soon as Helen disappeared into the bathroom Todd slipped on his boxers and went nosing in her wardrobes and bedside drawers, he wanted to know as much as possible about this wonderful woman he had just fucked, what made her tick. She appeared to be just a sweet girl who had got mixed up with the wrong sort.
The first drawer he opened made him step back in surprise, scattered in the drawer was a whole variety of sex toys, from cuffs to a vibrator and more.
' My what a surprise you are.' he muttered and hurriedly closed the drawer and opened the next and found a variety of sexy stockings he felt the soft nylon and picked up a second pair of crotchless and bottomless nylons.

He smiled and muttered again 'What a naughty girl you are babe.'

Turning to the wardrobe he opened it up half expecting to find something naughtily sexy inside, he wasn't disappointed, at one end of the rack hung a black leather cupless bustier with large straps and a zipper to hold it together.
'I bet you look gorgeous in that.' he thought, then he headed for the lounge and checked out her cd collection and wasn't surprised to find a whole section of porn videos.

'"Todd, where are you? There is a hanger on the back of the bathroom door for your suit and I've put out fresh towels for you.'

He heard Helen calling him and closed the cabinet housing her cds not realising he had left one on top of the cabinet.

"I'm in here babe, just stretching my legs and seeing if you have any of that awful stuff you call coffee left, thankfully its all gone, when I've showered and dressed I'll nip down the store and get some good stuff."

He went back into the bedroom in time to see Helen drying herself, rubbing her perfect little tits so they bounced.

"I could watch you do that all day." He said admiringly.

Instead of going straight into the shower he sat on the edge of the bed as she walked around her bedroom shamelessly naked picking out her clothes for the day. In the shower he stroked himself and got rid of his half erection and then a thought struck him, How would Helen view last night? The beginning of something longer term or a one night stand? He had to make himself indispensable to her so he could stay with her and do his job.
He dressed and sauntered down to the local store for some decent coffee, all the time looking for any sign of Claudio's henchmen. He had only just got back when there was the toot of a motor horn behind him, it was Helen's replacement car driven by Dennis who he recognised from the Circle's car pool. He raised his eyebrows in surprise, Jonas, his boss had certainly pushed the boat out on this one.

Before he went in to get Helen he warned Dennis "Be friendly by all means but remember, you don't know me."

Todd went inside to fetch Helen but told her to close her eyes and not to peek. He stood beside her with his arm round her waist and told her to open her eyes. The gasp of surprise and shriek of delight told him she liked the red Mercedes Benz Concept clearly brand new.

"I don't know what you said to my boss Mister, you musta pricked his conscience or summat, I was getting a three year old Corvette ready when he rings down and tells me to forget that and take this one."

"It's a good job I threatened to sue then isn't it?" Replied Todd.

"Say, did you hear about that poor guy they fished outta the river this morning? Real beat up he was, they reckon he was still alive when he was dumped in the river, he musta pissed someone off real bad."

A shiver ran down Todd's spine as he heard the news he had a bad feeling about this.

Turning to Helen he said,"You wanna take it for a spin we can give the driver here a lift home?"
 
I'm in here babe, just stretching my legs and seeing if you have any of that awful stuff you call coffee left, thankfully its all gone, when I've showered and dressed I'll nip down the store and get some good stuff.

She went ahead and padded barefoot into her bedroom. Once there, she pulled the towel off and finished drying herself. She became aware of Todd sitting on the bed watching her and she thought that she noticed that his boxers were starting to tent a bit as he watched her.

I could watch you do that all day.

"You'd better go take that shower." But he didn't move right away. Instead he watched her as she spent a few minutes deciding just what to wear. She finally settled in a mint crop top and black and white striped skirt. As she quickly dried her hair, Todd went to take his shower. She stripped the cum-stained sheets off the bed and dumped them on the floor. In the hall closet, she pulled some fresh sheets and began making the bed. Todd called out something about going to get more coffee and she heard the front door close. She picked up the dirty sheets and headed for the hall closet where the little washer and dryer were. She loaded one of the sheets and started it up while she put on her makeup.

This Todd was certainly different. Unlike Claudio, who sat around the place expecting her to do everything, Todd had offered to go get more coffee. But how long did he plan on staying. After all, she didn't want to have sex with the man and then kick him out, did she? And he had been great in bed. Claudio never hardly ever wanted to fuck. He was all about sucking his dick. "Suck my dick, slut!" She did not like being called slut or having him jam his cock in her mouth. She felt that it should be her choice as to when and how she did it. But not Claudio! He wanted to push and yell and rule what, when, where and how. But this guy was so different. A nice different.

Just as she finished her hair, Todd came back in the apartment telling her that her car was here. She dreaded what they might saddle her with. Todd seemed excited and made her promise to keep her eyes closed.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and carefully led her down the stairs. Periodically he would check to make sure that she wasn't peeking. When finally she opened her eyes, she couldn't help the squeal of excitement.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!! A MERCEDES? Oh my God, I cannot believe it." She ran over to the car and started checking it out.

In the back of her mind, she wondered if there were strings attached to this car. She knew about strings. And what about insurance and tags and title and...shit, she hoped that she could afford to keep this car.

It's a good job I threatened to sue then isn't it?

She threw her arms around Todd's neck and gave him a big kiss. "Thank you so much, Todd."

Say, did you hear about that poor guy they fished outta the river this morning? Real beat up he was, they reckon he was still alive when he was dumped in the river, he musta pissed someone off real bad.

"No, I haven't watched the news or read the paper today."

You wanna take it for a spin we can give the driver here a lift home?

"Sure! Let me go grab my purse and... Shit, I hope you grabbed my keys when you walked me out of my apartment or otherwise I'll have to go to the office and have them let me in."

Todd pulled the keys out of his pocket and she kissed him and ran upstairs to grab her purse. As she turned, she noticed a DVD video sitting out. Looking around, everything else looked okay. Everything else in its place. She walked over and looked at the label. One of Claudio's movies that he had bought for her. She opened where the rest of them were kept. Everything was put back but she could tell that things had been rearranged. Nosy Parker? Maybe she should just go ahead and dump them like she had originally planned. And maybe Todd couldn't be trusted.

She dropped the movie in the trash and headed out the door, down the stairs to where Todd stood talking the guy that had delivered the car. After a couple of minutes for him to show her all the little special features, she was behind the wheel driving the delivery guy back to his house and Todd sat in the passenger side.

In the back of her mind was the question. Just who was this man that had spent the night with her?
 
Todd wasn't sure how good a driver Helen was or if she'd be able to handle such a powerful machine, thankfully Dennis had assured him while Helen was fetching her purse that it hadn't yet been souped up like his Buick. He sat beside her as she manoeuvred through the growing traffic, her face set in concentration as she accustomed herself to it.

"So you like it huh? No need to worry about Insurance and the like, that will all be taken care of and you get five years free servicing"

He grinned to himself at the last part, thinking of the servicing he had given her last night. Reaching forward he turned on the radio.

"Let's see if we can find some music, hang on here's a news bulletin."

'The body of the young man found in the river this morning by a River Police patrol boat has been identified as that of twenty six year old Richard G. Franklin also known as Ricky, police are appealing for anyone who can help with his movements in the past week to come forward.'

Todd saw her turn pale and she gripped the wheel tighter, she obviously knew the guy, could it be this was the guy she had been talking to at that party?

"Steady on babe, you nearly clipped that car coming the other way. you look upset was it that guy on the news?"

He gave her a look that said 'tell me the truth, don't lie to me'.

Dennis tapped her on the shoulder and said "You can drop me off here, but you listen to this guy he seems the sort who knows what he's talking about."

After Dennis had gone Todd turned Helen to face him,

"I'm waiting, are you gonna tell me the whole story?"
 
Finding out that the insurance and servicing and stuff was taken care of for five years was certainly a load off of her mind. She couldn't complain about the car. It handled like a dream as she drove through traffic. And then he turned on the radio.

The body of the young man found in the river this morning by a River Police patrol boat has been identified as that of twenty six year old Richard G. Franklin also known as Ricky, police are appealing for anyone who can help with his movements in the past week to come forward.

She felt light headed at the news item. Surely it wasn't the Ricky G that she has met at that party of Claudio's. Once she got rid of Todd she would get a paper and check. Surely somewhere there would be a picture of the kid and then she would know for sure.

Steady on babe, you nearly clipped that car coming the other way. you look upset was it that guy on the news?

Before she could speak, the kid in the back seat tapped her in the shoulder, wanting out.

You can drop me off here, but you listen to this guy he seems the sort who knows what he's talking about.

She pulled into the parking lot of the strip mall and let the kid out. Turning to her with a look of seriousness, he asked, I'm waiting, are you gonna tell me the whole story?

"I don't know who you think that you are. One night. ONE NIGHT, and suddenly you're going through my stuff and telling me what to do. Were you looking for something to steal? Boy, I really know how to pick em, don't I? We can go back to the apartment and then you need to get in your car and get out of town. Go home and don't come back." She knew that if Claudio knew that she had slept with Todd, they would be pulling his body out of the river too.

Before other one of them could say another word, her cell phone rang. She felt dread flush through her body. It was Claudio.

She didn't even have to say a word. She put the phone to her ear and heard Claudio's voice.

"So, Sweet Cheeks, got you a new car? What did you do with the one I gave you? Not good enough? Spend the night letting some guy fuck what belongs to me. I'm not happy, slut. I'm surprised that the two of you didn't take a bath together." She started looking around to see if she could see him. "That right, cunt, I've got my eyes on you. And now you know just what I will do to protect my property." He started that evil chuckle that made him sound like the psychotic bastard that he was.

Todd snatched the phone from her hand but she knew what he would hear. Nothing but a dial tone.

But that call had told her three things. One: that Claudio was watching her now. Two: that Claudio had bugged her apartment. And Three: that they were both in danger of his wrath.

"I'm sorry, Todd. We'll go back to your car and then you need to get in it and run. Don't even go back to your hotel for your clothes. Just run."
 
Last edited:
The words from Dennis were welcome, he had just encouraged Helen to really trust him without giving the game away.

"I'm waiting, are you gonna tell me the whole story?"

She turned on him in a fury.

I don't know who you think that you are. One night. ONE NIGHT, and suddenly you're going through my stuff and telling me what to do. Were you looking for something to steal? Boy, I really know how to pick em, don't I? We can go back to the apartment and then you need to get in your car and get out of town. Go home and don't come back.'

"Hey steady on, that's a bit strong, I was just curious to know what sort of movies you liked, I must admit I never thought you were the sort of girl that was into porn or at least not the sort I saw. Why would I steal from you anyway? If there was anything I wanted I could just take it, you wouldn't be able to stop me."

Just then Helen's phone rang and when he saw her go pale he immediately knew it was Claudio, Helen was really shaken up by the call and he snatched the phone from her but there just a mocking dial tone. In a quavering voice Helen said,

'"I'm sorry, Todd. We'll go back to your car and then you need to get in it and run. Don't even go back to your hotel for your clothes. Just run.'

He knew then that she was scared, scared for him but not for herself, he cupped her face in his hands and gave her a long deep kiss then told her in no uncertain terms,

"Listen honey I'm going nowhere, I can take care of myself and you as well, I'm not the only one he's after, he wants you to pay for what he considers your betrayal. If he knocked your tooth out just for talking to some guy imagine what he'll do to you if he knew I spent last night in your bed."

The look on her face said it all,

"He DOES know doesn't he? But how? Unless he's bugged your place, we'll go back and look around and see if we can find anything."

He kissed again and on the way back he realised that he had messed up, not done his job properly, he had been to intent on getting Helen into bed. Now though he was fully alert and didn't miss the black saloon with tinted windows that pulled out of the parking lot at the same time.

"When we get back , go straight inside don't wait for me, lock the door and wait until I knock, I'll not ring the bell, I'll knock RATATAT, got it?"
 
Holding her face in his hands, Todd gave her a soft, gentle kiss and, looking her straight in the eyes, told her, Listen honey I'm going nowhere, I can take care of myself and you as well, I'm not the only one he's after, he wants you to pay for what he considers your betrayal. If he knocked your tooth out just for talking to some guy imagine what he'll do to you if he knew I spent last night in your bed.

She felt the blood drain her face and Todd looked a bit shocked.

He DOES know doesn't he? But how? Unless he's bugged your place,

She closed her eyes and tried to look away, embarrassed and upset. She didn't even have to tell him. This new man in her life was playing with fire and when he wound up dead, it would all be her fault. But Todd took hold of her chin and lifted it until she was once again looking at him.

we'll go back and look around and see if we can find anything.

Once again his lips kissed hers and he gave her hand a squeeze of reassurance as he had her drive back to her apartment. In the rear view mirror, she saw a long black car that looked just like the type of car that Claudio rode in. Many the time that she had sat in the back seat with him as he transacted business on his phone while the chauffeur drove them around. How could she have been so naive not to see what a dangerous character he was?

And now through her own ignorance she had put both hers and Todd's life in danger.

A couple of blocks from her apartment, Todd told her what to do.

When we get back , go straight inside don't wait for me, lock the door and wait until I knock, I'll not ring the bell, I'll knock RATATAT, got it?

"RATATAT? Okay. But...but, be careful. He's got a lot of mean men. And they will do anything...anything that Claudio tells them to do. They...all...carry guns. Todd, maybe we should call the police?"

He just reminded her to do what he told her. At her complex, she drove in, parking the car her assigned spot. Grabbing the keys, she jumped out of the car and with purse in hand, sprinted up the stairs to her apartment door. The key slid easily in the lock and with a quick turn of the key and a push, the metal front door opened. She closed it behind her and locked the door and the deadbolt, and put the chain on. She was shaking as she stood a couple of steps away from the door. She had forgotten to open her drapes so the apartment was moody and dark as she stood staring at the door.

She thought that she heard noise outside. Maybe footsteps. Then it looked like the knob tried to turn. It didn't go far as it was locked. Someone tried to jiggle the doorknob but things held firm. She jumped and screamed when the doorbell rang several times.

There was a hard thump and then a soft voice sounded from the other side of the closed door. "Let me in please, let me in, Helen. I need help." The voice on the other side of the door was soft and fuzzy, almost non-discript as if it could've been male or female. But it was someone obviously calling for help. She started to reach for the door, and then as she touched the metal, the door thumped as someone hit it loud and hard. Maybe it was Todd on the other side, being murdered. Or maybe it was Claudio's men trying to trick her.

Her panicked eyes scanned the room for anything that could be used as a weapon. Anything! There had to be something in that apartment that she could use as a weapon. She ran into the kitchen and opened a drawer, pulling out the largest knife she could find.

Back in the living room, the noises at the front door had stopped. Without realizing that she was holding her breath, she waited for the code from Todd as she held the knife out in front of her, sending up a prayer to God.
 
When Helen was safely inside her apartment Todd climbed out of the car he took a deep breath and walked over to the black saloon that had pulled up behind them. He knew he was in for a fight and if he lost he would end up in the river just like the poor kid that had been found that morning.
Three hoodlums started to get out, one on Todd' side the others on the far side. When the one on his side of the car was half out Todd kicked the door closed trapping the guys legs between the door and the car. The guy screamed in agony as Todd pulled the door back and slammed it shut again. Todd heard the satisfying sound of bones breaking and turned his attention to the other two or rather one as one of them had slipped past him and was on his way up to Helen's apartment following the order from inside the car,

"Joey, go fetch her here."

First though Todd had to deal with the bull of a man rushing at him, The guy took a swing at Todd who swayed aside making him miss, then the guy took another swing and Todd lifted his left arm to block it The guy screamed in agony as his fist smashed into the arm, coming into contact with the metal plate Todd had fitted when he broke his arm on a training exercise some months before.

"Meet iron man, punk." Todd grinned as he gripped the hoodlum's nose, two fingers in his nostrils and he jerked upwards and the hood's head snapped backwards, blood pouring from his nose.

"Two down one to go." Todd crowed leaning into the car and coming face to face with Claudio for the first time. Claudio was in his early thirties dressed in a dapper pearl grey suit, suave and good looking, Todd could see why Helen had fallen for him.

"If you want us you'll have to do better than this but be warned, I'll be coming for you if you harm Helen in any way."

He took the stairs to Helen's apartment to find the third guy trying to pick the lock on Helen's door.

"Scram, unless you wanna get hurt like your two buddies."

The hood turned and looked at Todd and seeing that there wasn't a scratch on him he started down the stairs helped by a kick in the arse from Todd.

RATATAT, He knocked on the door calling out,

"Helen, it's Todd let me in."

He heard the chain being taken off then the deadlock, the door swung open and Helen stood there with a carving knife in her hand.

He reached out and took it from her before pulling her close and stroking her hair,

"It's ok baby, they've gone, for now at least, Let's have a coffee and then look for any bugs, Oh and don't forget to lock the door."

Helen was shaking so he made her sit down while he made coffee then sat down beside her pulling her in for a deep kiss.
 
RATATAT! She stood there stock still. Had she heard right. Holding her breath, she listened.

Helen, it's Todd let me in.

Her hands shook as, with fumbling fingers, she took the chain off the door and unlocked it. Holding onto the knife just in case it was a trap, she opened the door, expecting to see Todd bloody and beaten. Instead, he looked great. No bruises or cuts or blood. No broken bones. He looked just like he did when she left him.

He took the knife from her and wrapped his arms around her and she almost burst into tears. He smelled so good, his hand stroking her hair.

It's ok baby, they've gone, for now at least, Let's have a coffee and then look for any bugs, Oh and don't forget to lock the door.

It took her three tries before she finally got the chain back on the door. Her hands were shaking so bad as she fumbled with the lock that he finally made hers it down while he fixed the coffee. Every little sound outside made her think that Claudio and his men were back. And just how many bugs did he have in her apartment? He knew what she and Todd had done last night. He knew about the shower thing. Were there bugs in every room? Or just the bedroom?

And that poor kid. How could she tell Todd that it was because of her that he was dead? She was pretty sure that it was that same kid though she hadn't seen a picture of him yet. She would have to watch the news on the tv. There was sure to be something about it there.

There was probably a lot of Claudio's 'business' that she knew about. He was always on the phone when he was with her. When he wasn't slapping her. Or slapping others. Or beating up people. Or fucking her.

How could she have screwed her life up so much in such a small amount of time? She knew that if she even tried to speak, all that would come out would be a raspy quiver. She sat on the couch, still, almost as if in shock.

Once Todd returned with two coffees, he sat down on the couch beside her and pulled her against him. His kiss was gentle and she couldn't help but lean against him, wrapping her arms around him. Could Todd be her knight in shining armor come to slay the evil dragon? God she certainly hoped so. His kiss certainly was welcomed and she kissed him back, grateful that he was there and apparently unharmed. She was afraid to say or do much else until she knew that Claudio's bugs were gone. All of them.
 
Todd kept his kisses slow and gentle, stroking Helen's hair and face, calming her down. When she had stopped shaking hr disentangled her arms from round his neck and asked her to examine anything that Claudio had ever given her or brought into the apartment knowing full well that a bug could be hidden in any of them, meantime he would search in the places where it would be more time consuming to hide them such in vents or behind furniture.
He quickly found one behind the video player and dumped it in water, Helen found one in a vase of flowers that Claudio had bought her in one of his few displays of affection.

"That was too easy, you can bet there's one in the bedroom somewhere."

They searched the bedroom together with Todd opening every drawer ignoring Helen's embarrassment when he emptied the drawer containing the sex toys onto the bed although he did grin when he held up the handcuffs and vibrator and chuckled "I thought blue was your favourite colour."

Eventually they found what they were looking for taped to the underside of one of the drawers.

"That could be all of them or one we've missed, let's find out."

He grabbed Helen round the waist and pushed her onto the bed pushing her skirt up her long legs to her waist and unbuttoning her blouse and freeing her breasts from her bra, her panties followed and he lay alongside her teasing her nipples and clit until she was panting hard,

"This is how you turn her on, slow and easy." Todd spoke as though he knew Claudio was listening and taunted him.

"Helen has the most gorgeous nipples, so sensitive when you play with them, but you wouldn't know about that would you? You're just an insensitive animal who is only concerned with your own pleasure."

Todd spread Helen's legs wide and moved between them sliding easily into her wet pink folds, easing himself into her with short smooth strokes.

"Can you hear her panting Claudio? She pants so hard while she's being fucked don't you honey?"

He wanted Helen to join in his little game, he had no idea if Claudio was listening or not but he liked to think that Claudio was going purple with rage if he was.
 
Soon Todd had calmed her down. The man gave of an air of confidence without being belittling or abusive. She had wanted a man that gave off an assured air and she had thought that that was what Claudio was. Instead, he had been mean and cruel and someone that enjoyed strong arming anyone that he could. He spoke softly in her ear, understanding that Claudio was eavesdropping.

Following Todd's directions, she started looking through anything that she could remember that he had bought her. Fairly quickly, they found a couple of them, thought she was quite embarrassed at the drawer of 'toys' that he upended.

After he found the one under the drawer, he whispered in her ear, That could be all of them or one we've missed, let's find out.

She gave a little squeal as he grabbed her around the waist and suddenly, he had her on her back on the bed with her striped skirt pushed up and quickly had the top unbuttoned and off. She had never seen a man unhook a bra so fast and easy. Eventually he had her on the bed with only her skirt pushed up around her waist but everything else off her body and in a pile on the floor by the bed. As he sucked and nipped her nipples, his fingers found her clit and began to rub it.

This is how you turn her on, slow and easy. Helen has the most gorgeous nipples, so sensitive when you play with them, but you wouldn't know about that would you? You're just an insensitive animal who is only concerned with your own pleasure.

Todd spoke very nonchalantly, almost as if he was teaching Claudio how to turn her on. She groaned as he rolled over to get between her legs and slipped deep into her. He was definitely bigger that Claudio and she gave a moan.

Can you hear her panting Claudio? She pants so hard while she's being fucked don't you honey?

"Oh God, you are so much bigger than Claudio. He has such a tiny little cock. And you are a much better lover than he was. All he ever wanted me to do was..."

She suddenly stopped talking as she heard her phone in the living room ringing. Her eyes grew wide as she recognized the ringtone. It was Claudio.

"Claudio!" She just mouthed the word to Todd. He was still and she heard her phone go quiet and knew that it had gone to voice mail. She pushed Todd off and rolled off the bed, her skirt still bunched up around her waist but the rest of her nude.

Padding into the living room, she saw the cellphone laying where she had left it on the coffee table. Activating the phone, she saw one call and message. Both were Claudio. She put it on speaker and turned up the volume so Todd, standing beside her, could hear the message.

You bitch! My dick was not tiny! It was more than a skank like you could handle! You fucking cunt, I shoulda nailed you to the wall when I got tired of you! Keep yer mouth shut or I'll put a bullet between your eyes! And that pretty boy that your fucking? He's dead meat. The only time you were ever any good was when I was stuffing my dick down your throat. Fucking bitch!

She leaned against Todd, scared. Shit, how did her life get so screwed up?
 
Todd saw the blood drain from Helen's face, she was scared and with good reason , it was plain that Claudio didn't want her back as his girlfriend but something much more sinister. He doubted that Claudio would actually kill her, much more likely he would fuck her just for the hell of it and then give her to his henchmen in revenge. He had no doubts as to what would happen to himself should Claudio get his hands on him, a severe beating at the very least then a trip down to the river and that would be the end of it for him. He had to make sure that Claudio was never in a position to carry out his threats, but how? They were to all intents and purposes under siege in this small apartment.

"Don't worry about him he can't reach us in here, meanwhile we'll rile him a bit more, we have some unfinished business in the bedroom, let him listen to the finale, I'm sure you can make it nice and loud, when we're done we'll find that last microphone."

He wrapped his arms around her half naked body and walked her back to the bedroom where he lay her on the bed and spread her legs wide and he kissed slowly up between her thighs and finally came to her wet pink folds, he opened her up with his fingers and lapped the insides of her sweet, wet entrance and his nose pressed up against her hard aroused clit. Using all of his expertise he teased Helen's tight hole eating her out, sucking her soft pussy lips into his mouth until she began to shudder with an impending orgasm. Quickly he slid up her body and slid into her to plug her juices and he rode her until neither could hold back anymore and they both cried out loudly as they came simultaneously. They lay with him on top of Helen for a few minutes panting hard to regain their breath then Todd spoke again, talking as if to Claudio.

"Hear what a great fuck she is when you treat her right? Of course you wouldn't know about that. She loves when she has a real man inside her, and what about her orgasm? Like a fucking waterfall it was, again, something you never got from her and never will."

Todd rolled onto his side and kissed Helen's neck,

"I reckon he's pretty mad by now, when people are mad with rage they do stupid things, let's find that last damned mic and start making our own plans."

They got up off the bed and Todd slid Helen's skirt off so she was completely naked,

"I just like the view." He grinned by way of explanation.

It took them half an hour to find the hidden mic, cunningly inserted into the frame of the mirror.

Todd held the mic and spoke into it, "AAHH, privacy at last, bye asshole."

They moved to the lounge and sat side by side on the sofa, both of them still naked as it just seemed so natural, so right. Todd glanced sideways at her noting the gentle curve of her naked breasts, she appeared to be totally at ease with him even if she still had a worried look on her face.

"We have to figure out a way to get out of here, Claudio is bound to have the place watched and we can't stay here for ever, is there a back entrance?"
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about him he can't reach us in here, meanwhile we'll rile him a bit more, we have some unfinished business in the bedroom, let him listen to the finale, I'm sure you can make it nice and loud, when we're done we'll find that last microphone.

How had this man that she had met only yesterday managed to become such an important part of her life? Any other man would have turned and run in the other direction trying to get away from her and her crazy life. Yet, here was Todd, willing to fight a crazy madman that wanted harm to both of them. She was frightened to death, but this Todd was cool about the whole thing. She had thought him a nerd or an intellect. Now, she didn't know what he was.

He led her back into the bedroom and lay her back on the bed. In her sexual history, she had had very little oral sex performed on her. Usually, it was she that was expected to perform oral sex. Claudio never did anything like that to her.

But Todd was different: gentle, loving, stimulating. Once he had her laying with her legs spread, he began kissing his way up the inside of her thighs until he reached her sex. Suddenly his tongue was doing incredibly wonderful things, sucking and probing and teasing her. Her verbal sighs and cries and moans and groans could surely be heard by Claudio.

As she was headed for yet another climax with Todd, he slid his cock into her and within a very short period of time, they were both very vocal as they came. As he collapsed on top of her, he managed to torment Claudio once more.

Hear what a great fuck she is when you treat her right? Of course you wouldn't know about that. She loves when she has a real man inside her, and what about her orgasm? Like a fucking waterfall it was, again, something you never got from here and never will.

After kissing her neck, they got up to search for the hidden microphone. He did managed to pull the last of her clothes off before the two of them searched and found it and then destroyed it. Then, with both of them running around her apartment totally naked, they sat on the couch arm in arm. It was weird as it was almost as if it seemed natural. Still, she was worried. Claudio could be brutal.

We have to figure out a way to get out of here, Claudio is bound to have the place watched and we can't stay here for ever, is there a back entrance?

"Not really. There is a balcony but no stairs leading down to the ground floor. It's a full story drop down to the patio of the apartment below me. If we try to get out that way, we'll have to climb over the railing and drop down to the cement patio." She looked at him, serious. "But if that is how you want us to go, then I will give it a try. Todd, you're unlike any guy I ever knew. I'm sorry that I got you dragged into this, but I appreciate it."
 
Helen's appreciation of him and his help was gratifying but he still couldn't tell her that he was only doing a job he had been given, he knew in his heart though that he would do exactly the same if this was just an ordinary relationship, Helen had really got to him.

"Where's this balcony? I'll take a look and see if there's any way we can get down to the downstairs apartment."

He leaned over the railings of the balcony and looked down, it was one heck of a long way down, no way could they jump, it was more than likely one or both of them could break a leg. Todd was a resourceful type of guy and he grinned and said,

"What about the old Indian rope trick in reverse? Instead of climbing up we climb down. I know we don't have any rope but tying two or three sheets together should be long enough."

He got busy tying three bed sheets together and getting Helen help him to test the knots with him, making sure they wouldn't slip. Normally this would have been child's play to Todd as he did this sort of thing every day when he was in training. Helen however was a different proposition, the sheets could slip through her grasp or she could lose her grip altogether and fall, there was also the time factor they had no way of knowing when Claudio's men would attack as they surely would.

"I think we had better get dressed, walking around naked in public is bound to attract attention, you certainly would anyway." He joked lightly in an attempt to calm her nerves.

He dressed quickly leaving off his jacket as it was only extra weight, he made sure he had the keys to both cars and said to Helen,

"Climb on my back and wrap your legs round me and arms round my neck, I'm gonna carry you down with me."

After tying one end of the sheets to the railings and testing that it wouldn't slip he swung Helen up onto his back and ensuring she had a good grip on him and the centre of gravity was right he swung a leg over the railings,

"Hold on tight baby, here goes nothing."

Instead of climbing down he launched them both outwards and used his abseiling skills to land them on the patio below in three jumps.

He unfastened Helen's arms from round his neck and stood her up, she was shaking like a leaf with her eyes screwed tightly shut.

"You can open your eyes now babe, we're down."

Then he pulled her shivering body to him and kissed her gently,

"Phase one completed but we're not out of the woods yet, you wanna rest first?"
 
After Todd checked out the balcony and just how far or was down to the ground, he had her dress while he tied her sheets together to make a rope. She knew that right now was not the time to dress up so she slipped on bra and thong before she grabbed a turquoise tee and bleached blue jeans and a black windbreaker. In a corner of her closet she found her tennis shoes and quickly put her hair in a quick French roll to keep her hair out of her eyes.

When she came back into the living room, he was heading out to the balcony to tie the sheets to the railing.

Climb on my back and wrap your legs round me and arms round my neck, I'm gonna carry you down with me.

She was afraid that she would be too heavy for such, but she didn't want to offend his male ego though once she was on his back, her body weight did not seem to bother him that much. She was careful not to choke him. Nothing like having him pass out from lack of oxygen on the way down to the ground floor.

Hold on tight baby, here goes nothing.

She thought that he was going to climb down but instead he started to rappel down, though she didn't know how he did so with no building to push off against. The whole thing was scary and she closed her eyes to avoid screaming in his ear as she buried her face against his back.

Once he managed to get her to turn loose and stand on the ground. You can open your eyes now babe, we're down. His hug and kiss seemed to calm her down. Phase one completed but we're not out of the woods yet, you wanna rest first?

"Hell no! Let's hurry up and get out of here before Claudio and his men realize that we are gone. Or my neighbors call the police thinking that were trying to break in. Oh shit! I didn't bring my car keys. I hope that you have yours."

He smiled as he held up his keys before he grabbed her by the hand and they ran off around the corner of the building. But he stopped her just in time and pressed her back hidden in the bushes by the side of the building. Claudio's men seemed to be waiting by her car though she knew that his car was parked in a different area of the parking lot where the guest parking was. Right now, though, one of her neighbors was arguing with the men as they were parked in his assigned spot. They were threatening to call security and have the car towed.

She knew that Todd had parked his car around the corner in the guest parking. And Todd probably knew that he could move faster on his own than dragging her. She kept her voice low so she couldn't be overheard.

"I can slip out the side gate and you could pick me up on the road that runs along the side of the complex. It's just a foot gate about halfway down. I'll hide in the bushes by that gate until you drive up. I can run out and jump in the car when you stop. Not much traffic runs down that road."
 
Having got them both down safely Todd knew that getting past the two hoods watching Helen's car wasn't going to be easy. Fortunately Helen realised it would be easier if he went alone and picked her up at a side gate. He nodded and watched as her shapely rear disappeared in the opposite direction. He peered round the corner again and the two hoods were still arguing with the bolshy neighbour over the parking space. They both had their backs to him so he got behind the nearest car and wriggled on his stomach underneath two more, one more and he would be in the clear. Taking a deep breath he negotiated his way to safety.

The Buick was only a few feet away so he unlocked the doors with his remote and gratefully sank into the driving seat. Taking a few seconds to calm his breathing he drove out of the car park and saw Helen waving at him from the side of the road. She piled in beside him, one hand on his crotch.

"Sorry babe no time for that now, but later..." He grinned.

He drove swiftly away from the apartment, avoiding going past the main entrance. He didn't think any of them knew his car but didn't want to take any chances.

"My hotel I think babe, I'm afraid I told you a little white lie last night, I was trying to get your sympathy so you wouldn't throw me out. The hotel is pretty good actually and doesn't smell of piss like I said. You ever been to the Claremont?"
He guided her to the reception desk with his arm round her waist,

"Hi my name is Bennett, Todd Bennett, I was supposed to check in yesterday but got sidetracked, didn't I honey? He chuckled as he squeezed her ass.

The receptionist just smiled and replied "That's quite alright sir, I'm sure it was worth it."

"You wouldn't believe how worth it it was." Leaving the receptionist open mouthed.
 
Last edited:
She held her breath until she saw his car come around the corner. 'Thank God!' she thought as she jumped out of the bush and waved her arms to catch his attention. As he slowed down, she jumped in the car beside him, her hand accidentally landed in his lap right on his bulge. He must have thought that she was wanting to do something as he told her, Sorry babe no time for that now, but later...

Surely he didn't think that she was wanting sex right now! After all, they were on the run. But where were they running to? He answered as if he was reading her mind.

My hotel I think babe, I'm afraid I told you a little white lie last night, I was trying to get your sympathy so you wouldn't throw me out. The hotel is pretty good actually and doesn't smell of piss like I said. You ever been to the Claremont?

The Claremont! That was a really nice hotel if she remembered correctly what she had heard.

"No, I've never been to the Claremont."

It did worry her that he had lied to her. What else had he lied about? Was Todd really his name? Or was she trading one bad boy for another bad boy just masquerading as good? That flitted around in the back of her mind. How had she managed to get in such a deep pile of shit? She still wasn't sure if the guy that she had met at Claudio's was the same guy found floating in the water. If they ever got somewhere that she could see a picture, either on tv or the newspaper, then she would know for sure.

He wrapped his arm around her waist as he led her to the reception desk.

Hi my name is Bennett, Todd Bennett, I was supposed to check in yesterday but got sidetracked, didn't I honey?

She blushed at his words and she knew just what was going through the check in clerk's mind as he squeezed her ass. She was embarrassed, feeling like a cheap, two-bit hooker. And the woman's words embarrassed her further.

That's quite alright sir, I'm sure it was worth it.

A women understands the insinuation and Helen certainly caught on to the woman's words.

You wouldn't believe how worth it it was.

It took every bit of willpower not to slap Todd's face, and the woman's too before stomping out. She let him lead her to the elevators but once there, she moved out of his grasp to the other side of the small area. He seemed surprised but didn't push her and when they got to their floor, he courteously motioned for her to step out before following. He seemed to lead her to the room without actually touching her and she waited until he used the pass card to gain entrance. She watched the light turn green before he opened the door and they were safely in the room with the doors locked. Walking over, she threw her purse on the bed and Todd seemed to understand that it was wiser to not crowd her as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and waited.

She turned back to him, knowing that the last thing that she looked was sexy or appealing. But right now she was furious and her stormy expression told him so. When she spoke, her voice was not loud nor did she yell, but she managed to get her point across.

"I realize that I had not even known you for 24 hours before I slept with you. I don't usually do that. But I do not appreciate being treated like some kind of slut, talking crude in public, and having my butt squeezed and pawed in public like some piece of ass that you picked up. That's the kind of stuff that Claudio did. And I won't have it done to me again. If you put your arm around me in public again, you treat me like a lady! Or I'll just leave and you can find some other girl to fuck. In private is one thing, but in public is something totally different! Do you understand?"

She turned and walked over to the window, looking at the street below.

"Hell, I don't even know who you are or why you're doing all of this. Or if, in the long run, I can even trust you." She leaned her forehead against the cool glass and began to cry. She was hurt and scared and confused.
 
Todd's intuition told him that all was not well between him and Helen though he was a bit nonplussed as to why she was giving him an icy glare fom the other side of the elevator. When they reached the suite Helen tossed her purse on the bed. Todd stood with his arms folded leaning against the door waiting for what? He had no idea.
Helen faced him her face ablaze with anger,

'I realize that I had not even known you for 24 hours before I slept with you. I don't usually do that. But I do not appreciate being treated like some kind of slut, talking crude in public, and having my butt squeezed and pawed in public like some piece of ass that you picked up. That's the kind of stuff that Claudio did. And I won't have it done to me again. If you put your arm around me in public again, you treat me like a lady! Or I'll just leave and you can find some other girl to fuck. In private is one thing, but in public is something totally different! Do you understand?'

Todd understood alright he had humiliated her in public at the check in desk.

"You're so right Helen it was a crass attempt at humour, I'm so sorry, but it will never happen again. You are a lady through and through and definitely no slut." He kept his other thought to himself 'Except in bed.'

This seemed to calm her down as she walked to the window and pressed her brow to the cool glass
'
"Hell, I don't even know who you are or why you're doing all of this. Or if, in the long run, I can even trust you.'

It was then that she started crying her shoulders hunched up and heaving. Todd knew that she must be hurting, confused and very frightened.
Todd had to make a difficult decision, either let things carry on as they were with Helen questioning his motives at every turn or he could break all the rules and more than likely get fired. He chose the latter.
He sat Helen down in a plush armchair and poured two large brandies before sitting down opposite her.

"You are going to get the full unvarnished truth, if you still don't trust me and want to leave that is up to you.
He began slowly telling how he had targeted her in the store , her car tyres being stolen was an unexpected bonus. He didn't mention lacing her coffee with brandy which had led to them sleeping together. He told her everything but underplaying his role in his tangles with Claudio's men. He watched her face the whole time seeing a gamut of expressions.

"One more thing Helen and to me the most important, I've fallen for you hook line and sinker,I love you Helen."
 
You're so right Helen it was a crass attempt at humour, I'm so sorry, but it will never happen again. You are a lady through and through and definitely no slut.

She was glad they he apologized though that was far from making everything right. She was still scared and confused and she couldn't stop the tears that fell as she stood at the window.

However Todd put his arm around her and walked her over to one of the armchairs in the room. Soon she had a brandy in her hand and Todd in the seat across from her.

And so his tale began. Picking her out at the store, the big come on, coming back with her to her apartment, dinner that night, the whole bit was because he had been ordered to. To get close to her, to find out what she knew, it was a job. A fucking government agent? CIA? FBI? NSA? What did it matter what the initials were, it was just a job. She looked at him with hurt and disgust
One more thing Helen and to me the most important, I've fallen for you hook line and sinker,I love you Helen.

She sat there stunned. There was a big silence in the room as she digested all of his words. She took a deep breath, and stopped. For once, she was speechless. For some reason, the whole thing was hard for her to wrap her mind around. How could he be 'in love' with her so quickly? One day? Or was this just so she would talk about Claudio and his dealings. Hell, he had probably fucked her because he was supposed to. She could just imagine the report that he would turn in. Fucked Target A until she revealed information. Very willing.

Here she was with nothing to her name other than the clothes on her back and a purse with $25.16 and a couple of sticks of gum and a few other odds and ends. And now, she was in hiding with some government agent that had professed his love to her while on the run from a cold-blooded mobster. What the hell was she supposed to do?

She was tired and hungry and stunned. When she finally spoke, her voice was small and quiet and monotone.

"Well, what collection of letters are you with? FBI? CIA? Is this room bugged too? Maybe the check in clerk works for you guys too? And that last little bit. Do you tell all the girls that you seduce that you love them? I mean, I'm sure that it gets them to open up more. I've gotta admit that you're good. Had me eating out of your hand." She closed her eyes, her voice very quiet and small. "Boy, I'm a sucker every time."
 
Todd's intuition told him that all was not well between him and Helen though he was a bit nonplussed as to why she was giving him an icy glare fom the other side of the elevator. When they reached the suite Helen tossed her purse on the bed. Todd stood with his arms folded leaning against the door waiting for what? He had no idea.
Helen faced him her face ablaze with anger,

'I realize that I had not even known you for 24 hours before I slept with you. I don't usually do that. But I do not appreciate being treated like some kind of slut, talking crude in public, and having my butt squeezed and pawed in public like some piece of ass that you picked up. That's the kind of stuff that Claudio did. And I won't have it done to me again. If you put your arm around me in public again, you treat me like a lady! Or I'll just leave and you can find some other girl to fuck. In private is one thing, but in public is something totally different! Do you understand?'

Todd understood alright he had humiliated her in public at the check in desk.

"You're so right Helen it was a crass attempt at humour, I'm so sorry, but it will never happen again. You are a lady through and through and definitely no slut." He kept his other thought to himself 'Except in bed.'

This seemed to calm her down as she walked to the window and pressed her brow to the cool glass
'
"Hell, I don't even know who you are or why you're doing all of this. Or if, in the long run, I can even trust you.'

It was then that she started crying her shoulders hunched up and heaving. Todd knew that she must be hurting, confused and very frightened.
Todd had to make a difficult decision, either let things carry on as they were with Helen questioning his motives at every turn or he could break all the rules and more than likely get fired. He chose the latter.
He sat Helen down in a plush armchair and poured two large brandies before sitting down opposite her.

"You are going to get the full unvarnished truth, if you still don't trust me and want to leave that is up to you. He began slowly telling how he had targeted her in the store , her car tyres being stolen was an unexpected bonus. He didn't mention lacing her coffee with brandy which had led to them sleeping together. He told her everything but underplaying his role in his tangles with Claudio's men. He watched her face the whole time seeing a gamut of expressions.

"One more thing Helen and to me the most important, I've fallen for you hook line and sinker,I love you Helen."

The silence was deafening, until she spoke in a small voice pouring scorn on his
declaration that he loved her,

"Well, what collection of letters are you with? FBI? CIA? Is this room bugged too? Maybe the check in clerk works for you guys too? And that last little bit. Do you tell all the girls that you seduce that you love them? I mean, I'm sure that it gets them to open up more. I've gotta admit that you're good. Had me eating out of your hand." She closed her eyes, her voice very quiet and small. "Boy, I'm a sucker every time."

"I'll answer your questions one at a time I don't work for any government agency it's a private company run by civilians, we provide protection and security to practically anyone who asks for it and in your case those who don't realise they are in danger, As for all the girls that I seduce, the vast majority of my clients are in the purple rinse brigade and so of no interest to me. The others are usually prepubescent schoolgirls who have been threatened with kidnap so they are off limits too, you Helen, you're different, bright, bubbly intelligent and brave, not to mention stunningly beautiful."

Todd caught a whiff of himself, a mixture of oil, grease and gasoline smeared over his open shirt and pants, .

"God I stink, I'd better take a shower, while I'm gone you had better order some food order whatever you want but just a side plate of fries for me."

In the shower he let the hot water cascade over him for ten minutes, relaxing his muscles, then a good soaping and letting it all wash away. After drying himself he splashed some body deodorant that the hotel provided and donned a Indian cotton robe that belted at the waist. Being a fresh faced guy he didn't normally shave more than every three days so he didn't bother.
When he came out Helen was sat with several different dishes in front of her. He spied a plate of fries and sat down in his armchair again, it was then he noticed Helen looking at him a smile almost touching her lips, then he realised WHERE she was looking and saw that the bottom half of his robe had fallen open and his freshly cleaned cock was dangling between his legs in full view of Helen. Todd hastily adjusted his robe but didn't mention the display he had just given her.

"When you've finished why don't you take a shower yourself." he said casually

" I'll try to find you some suitable clothes to wear around the hotel, I don't suppose you saw the signs in Reception "NO JEANS ALLOWED""

motioning to her bleached jeans with a chuckle.

When Helen finished eating she made a beeline for the shower. the door had hardly closed when he was on the phone to the upmarket boutique downstairs,

"Hi can you send up half a dozen Outfits for a medium sized twenty two year old lady all with a blue theme and you'd better send up some matching lingerie and do you do footwear as well? OH good, a dozen pairs of shoes, sandals etc. Half an hour if you please."

With a satisfied look he made another call to the Ladies and gents evening wear department,

"Good afternoon I'd like you to send up a selection of ladies evening dresses, four should be enough."

He poured another brandy and settled back in his chair, he was really pushing the boat out to convince Helen that he did really care for her.
Finally Helen emerged from the bathroom dressed in the same sort of robe Todd was wearing but she had her hair tied up in a towel. A knock came at the door,

"Right on time "

Grinned Todd as he let in a whole parade of servants carrying boxes of different sizes.

"Prepare to make your own choices I only ordered a selection."

He thanked each one in turn as they left and tipped them twenty bucks apiece.

Aren't you going to open them?" he asked and then added "If you can't decide then take them all except the evening dresses I want that to be special to you and you can look back and say that was the night I became Todd's princess."
 
Last edited:
The look on his face told her that her words had an effect on Todd. And the fact that he understood what she was saying was points in his favor though saying and doing were sometimes two separate things. She was a bit impressed. Saying something to Claudio like what she had just said to Todd would have resulted in a split lip and possibly another trip to the dentist.

I'll answer your questions one at a time I don't work for any government agency it's a private company run by civilians, we provide protection and security to practically anyone who asks for it and in your case those who don't realise they are in danger, As for all the girls that I seduce, the vast majority of my clients are in the purple rinse brigade and so of no interest to me. The others are usually prepubescent schoolgirls who have been threatened with kidnap so they are off limits too, you Helen, you're different, bright, bubbly intelligent and brave, not to mention stunningly beautiful.

"Blue hairs and minors, huh?" He nodded in answer. She looked down a moment, a bit embarrassed by his compliment to her.

God I stink, I'd better take a shower, while I'm gone you had better order some food order whatever you want but just a side plate of fries for me.

While he showered, she grabbed the menu and perused it. Just reading the menu made her hungry and she quickly found something to eat. It was hard to choose between the Cobb salad or the California Club but finally settled on the California Club and a Sprite. The sandwich had turkey, bacon, sliced avocado, tomato, mayo, lettuce on toasted whole wheat and came with a side of potato chips. She ordered Todd the fries that he wanted but since he didn't ask for anything to drink, she also ordered several bottles of water. And she couldn't resist ordering a slice of cheesecake. She was willing to share...

It was surprising just how quickly the food arrived and the smell of it made her stomach growl. The food was set on the table and she hesitated a moment as the waiter waited for his tip. Great! She knew that she didn't have much money in her purse but she managed to dig up a $5 bill and handed it to him.

The sandwich was delicious and she sat down to eat, setting Todd's plate of fries over to the side for him. She heard the water shut off and the sound of movement in the bathroom. When the bathroom door opened, he appeared with wet hair and wearing a robe.

Picking up the plate of fries, he headed for a chair and sat down, munching on them. His robe shifted open to reveal his clean man bits and she found herself smiling a bit. She knew that part of him well. Or at least pretty well. The two of them ate in relative quiet, a comfortable silence. The food was good and she really like the sandwich, the layers of roasted turkey and crisp bacon were just what she needed.

When you've finished why don't you take a shower yourself. I'll try to find you some suitable clothes to wear around the hotel, I don't suppose you saw the signs in Reception "NO JEANS ALLOWED"

"Well, the jeans at least got me down to the ground." She ate two of her quarter cut club. Leaving the other half of the sandwich, she headed for the bathroom. "By the way, you can have the other half of the sandwich. It is really good."

The shower really felt great, with the hot water beating down on her body. She pondered on his words. How in the world had she popped up on this group's radar? Was Claudio really the thug that they thought that he was? The man was egotistical and a bully, and though at first he could be charming, in the long run she had realized that Claudio wasn't really that nice. Her trip to the dentist had proved that to her.

She actually hated to stop her shower, and once her hair and body were squeaky clean, she stepped out, steam filling the bathroom. Wiping away the fogged mirror, she looked at her blue eyes that stared back. For once, there was an almost haunted look, a worried look on her face. Her pale face looked a bit paler than usual. Red hair, darker from the shower, was already starting to dry on the ends and she wrapped it in the towel. There was a matching robe on the back of the bathroom door and she slipped it on, pulling the belt tight. Thank god that the hotel supplied the room with toothbrush and toothpaste.

Feeling somewhat cleaner, she stepped out of the bathroom to be greeted by a grinning Todd and a knock on the door.

A minute later, the room was filled with boxes from several of the dress shops in the hotel. She stood by in amazement watching the men filing in carrying box after box. Her eyes grew wide as the bed was covered with various sizes and shaped packages. Stunned, she stood there oblivious to the grins of the various bellhops filing out of the hotel room with their crisp $20 bill in their hands.

Aren't you going to open them? If you can't decide then take them all except the evening dresses I want that to be special to you and you can look back and say that was the night I became Todd's princess.

Her heart beat faster at the thought of opening all these boxes. Getting to choose whatever she wanted. It was incredible. Like a sleepwalker, she began opening the boxes, finding lace dresses, stripes, polka dotted, solids. And with everyone of them, the common color was blue. Electric, powder, navy, baby, french, every imaginable shade and hue of blue.

And the evening gowns! They took her breath away! She finally turned away from the clothes and ran over to throw her arms around Todd's neck.

"Todd, this is wonderful! Thank you so much!"
 
Back
Top