Who's the last pornstar you seen in action that you got off to?

I much prefer the amateur stuff but, my one of my favorite pros is Christi Lake - particularly her fan fuxx series.
 
Who was the last person(male or female)you seen in porn that got you off. The one that when you watched them they had everything you go crazy for. I know people have favorite pornstars but I'm talking the last favorite you added to your list. The last for me was a girl named Jessa Rhodes. She was stacked with everything I think makes women the sexiest thing on earth. But who was it for you?

My choice isn't exactly male or female....or perhaps she was both. Bailey Jay.
 
Christy Canyon, Vanessa Del Rio.

Yeah, today's "stars" don't really get it done.
 
Angelica

Krystal Boyd is my favorite. I love her physical appearance. She seems like a nice girl, but she definitely is a filthy whore. I mean that in a good way. Not judging, it's what she does and the is very good at it. I'm impressed at how well she seems to be maintaining her health and physical appearance. She fucks HARD. Anal, everything; yet she still looks like a virgin. I'm on record as not being a fan of anal sex, and I am impressed that her asshole is still in nice shape and I assume it functions well. She shaves her pussy and it looks fresh, clean and tight in spite of the mileage she has on it. I'd love to learn more about her on a personal level.
 
Anika Albright
She played Mrs. Baumgartner in a Literotica author Selenakitt. Amazing
 
Krystal Boyd is my favorite. I love her physical appearance. She seems like a nice girl, but she definitely is a filthy whore. I mean that in a good way. Not judging, it's what she does and the is very good at it. I'm impressed at how well she seems to be maintaining her health and physical appearance. She fucks HARD. Anal, everything; yet she still looks like a virgin. I'm on record as not being a fan of anal sex, and I am impressed that her asshole is still in nice shape and I assume it functions well. She shaves her pussy and it looks fresh, clean and tight in spite of the mileage she has on it. I'd love to learn more about her on a personal level.

Ive been doing research on Reddit. Sadly, its appears she has had plastic surgery on her face. She's 26. The surgeon should burn in hell. She is apparently out of the porn business. Her porn partner was her boyfriend. It is believed he contracted a n STD. It is unclear if she was infected. There was an STD outbreak in the eastern European porn scene. It is believed she has a new boyfriend in Phuket. There is a kind of natural video of her and her old boyfriend that's super cute.
 
Bruno Dickems... Everything about him is delicious! His rough fucks are legendary!! If I'm limited on time, he is my "go to", hands down (in my pants)! :p
 
Never seen him in action but I once saw and HBO special where he demonstrated some of his vocalizations. I mainly read when I am on my own and save videos for when I am with my bf and I don't think he would appreciate him. I may have to make an exception to the videos rule in this case though.

I really wish more men could express themselves better. It is usually always the women.

I'm always looking for more vocal men videos! If anyone knows of any loud male pornstars, let a gal know! I have run out of "tag" ideas... "Grunt", "moan", "quivering orgasm", "authoritative", only results in some many videos... :)
 
Back
Top