Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

I need to make an update about my list of things I posted some weeks back. Post 68 here I had planned to be here to remove my list because I intended to tell my husband about the woman and the masseur but things didn’t work out. I was gonna use our day long, private holiday celebration yesterday to set his mood up and have great sex first. But he got a call and left to help a friend with emergency repairs at a rented condo. He was right to go but a 4-5 hour job and 60 miles away ruined my plans.

Ironically, I had been beaten up in high surf a few days earlier and complained of stiffness. Hubby suggested getting a massage while he was gone. He had no idea what he was sending me out to do. I called Roberto and at first, he said he wasn’t working on the holiday. A few statements helped him figure out who I was and then he changed his mind.

I showered and got to his house in 30 minutes. I was nervous but honestly thought he’d fuck me rather soon. He stayed very professional and kept me draped. He gave me a thorough massage that lasted the full scheduled hour. Only at the end, his hands worked my breasts, then inner thighs, and finally my clitoris. It was a very mechanical happy ending. I decided to take what I got and appreciate his attention when it should have been his time off.

Instead of letting me get dressed, he helped me rise, then led me by the hand naked across the hall to a large bathroom. He started a shower running and then opened a medicine cabinet. After taking a pill of some sort, he faced me and removed his clothes. Roberto is early forties, I’d guess, 20 years my junior. He’s had a few too many beers but remained a virile specimen with a nice looking cock.

I was ready and exercised my freedom. I sucked him off in the shower while he fingered my G-spot to orgasm. We entered his bedroom and after licking me for 30 min, he put on a rubber and fucked me until he came while inside me.
Our intimacy led to small talk that explained his actions. He doesn’t have sex with clients because he could lose his license. Thru some fateful coincidence, I reminded him so strongly of an aunt of his that took his virginity, that he could not resist reliving his youth thru my aging body.

We relived his passion several more times. His cock sprang to life again and again. An episode of 69 led to another fuck with me on top. Following a short rest, he gave me a tender massage of my back and legs. When he entered me again, this time doggie style, his forceful thrusts pinned me down. He made some movements before I felt warm oil running down my crack. He pulled out of my vagina and forced his way thru my anus. I’ve only had anal twice before and didn’t like it; hubby is too thick for my comfort. Roberto is thinner but longer. I didn’t like it much anyway but I let him go until he shot the last of his cum where the sun doesn’t shine.

When I finally left, I noticed three used condoms lying like dead soldiers on the floor. I walked out more stiffly than I came in. At home, I had just enough time to shower and make dinner. My husband was tired and we watched an old movie before we retired. Everything seems to be getting more difficult to say to him.
 
Pattie, great post

Pattie, I've always had a thing for older women and you sound amazing.

Want to chat?

PM me.

Charlie
 
My secrets are no longer secrets from hubby. We need to work out our future but it will be a shared future. I did have a hall pass so there is no dishonor. One likely secret aspect is I will keep this alt to keep our new activities a secret from my author-persona here on Lit. I will start my own thread soon to explain.

Ah freedom! :) I have the love of my life and great sex.
 
That I post on here and indulge in Skype fun with ladies when she's not around. And sometimes, even when she is and had got an early night!
 
That I tried really, really, really hard to come up with something more than:

Wow, you people are a bunch of raving degenerates that should be extremely ashamed of your ethical transgressions.

She would, however, not be surprised that I made such a judgement. Nope. Not one bit.

I, you know, have a healthy relationship where I am sexually satisfied and in wihch I do not have to keep things from her as I do not do anything I am ashamed of.

Pretty judgmental for a porn board. What's up?
 
Last edited:
Hubby knows I've been on lit for several months, and he knows it is chiefly to explore my curiosity of other women. He doesn't know, however, that a recently had a meet-up (a party that will remain anonymous, but a fellow Litster) and we just watched each other play. No touching. Most I could bring myself to dare, but she was amazing and patient. Whew!
 
That I'm on here and right now she's just feet away from me.
That I long for sexual attention from someone who wants me to orgasm too.
That although I'm straight, I could be seduced by the right person of either gender if it all happened just right.
 
She doesn't know how badly I want her to fuck other men. She has no idea that I have had sex with a few guys. She also has no idea how turned on I get sharing these secrets

....other men and woman. I just need sex all the time
 
1.) That I think my sis in law is hot. She is small, skinny, nice ass and nice small boobs. Looks Hispanic and Asian. She also does not think she is hot and sexy. It also turns me on when she talks to me about her sexual adventures and ask for advice. She once ask what a guy would like for a present. I wanted to say a lap dance and blowjob but I didn't. Lol

2.) I fantasy about having or watching a mfm threesome with my wife all the time.

3.) That I love giving facials.

4.) When I see a hot chick I wonder what her pussy taste like.
 
I also have the hots for my sister in law, she's 51 and keeps herself in great shape, she loves to wear revealing clothes and I pretend to myself it's for my benefit, last Saturday night saw me rubbing her bare feet under the table while I sneaked a couple of Upskirt views
 
That I had a fuck friend thing going on with her x years ago.
They were broken up long before I slept with him
Suppose I should tell her at some stage
 
That I had a fuck friend thing going on with her x years ago.
They were broken up long before I slept with him
Suppose I should tell her at some stage

Perhaps. Or maybe you could keep making confessions here.;):devil:
 
My husband doesn't know our baby girl might be his son's child. He may have a hunch and we have threesomes all the time- but he doesn't know after we fucked the night I think I conceived, I went right from our bedroom to my son's and let him cum in my pussy- mixing their sperm together. Who know's whose kid it is!?!? :)
 
That I DESPERATELY would love to see her with another man, she would FREAK if I even told her that...

She also does not know I have sent pics of myself to women before...
 
Back
Top