This seat isn’t taken...

Well that’s interesting. What makes you think I’m a man?

The frequency with which someone posting as a woman with a short, general come-on line turns out to be female.

I will give you credit that your opening line is at least a bit more creative and subtle than the usual lines that produce dozens of slavering responses.

Not that I want to state the obvious, but it would be helpful if you were to post a pic with your bared chest and within the same, a small sign w/ "Literotica" and the date written across it

I'm certainly not suggesting that you have to do something like this to prove yourself. Indeed, you owe us all nothing.

Not that I want to state the obvious, but it would be helpful if you were to post a pic with your bared chest and within the same, a small sign w/ "Literotica" and the date written across it

Lol nice try. ;)

But you know I could photoshop that as well, right?

First of all, thank you for responding directly to me.

The frequency with which someone posting as a woman with a short, general come-on line turns out to be female.

Do you mean “Turns out to be male”? Because... :)

Could it also be that the woman posting is shy? Could it be that she may have tried long, lingering, heartfelt posts on sites like this in the past, only to be slammed and shamed and generally torn apart?
Could it be that she is willing to put in a deeper effort only with a man who is willing to make an effort himself?

Could it be that she is just tired and in need of affection and is afraid to put that out here?

I will give you credit that your opening line is at least a bit more creative and subtle than the usual lines that produce dozens of slavering responses.

Well take that at face value.

And here’s my point. If a man posts here posing as a woman and any of you men are certain of that, block, don’t respond and move on to someone you feel more confident with.

It’s what women on here have to do all the time. :)

Lol nice try. ;)

But you know I could photoshop that as well, right?
I would politely note that you have not actually declared your sex. Currently all there are are assumptions, which are currently competing. While hardly definitive, making a clear declaration would seem to the thing to do.

May I say that I am starting to believe that you may actually be what you say you are.
When a man is pretending to be a woman and gets called on it, the normal response is either to disappear or to become defensive and aggressive.

You have reacted with a certain degree of maturity.

(Oh, oh, did I just say that men are all immature?)

I would politely note that you have not actually declared your sex. Currently all there are are assumptions, which are currently competing. While hardly definitive, making a clear declaration would seem to the thing to do.

You’re right. I have not made a clear declaration, primarily because I haven’t needed to.

And at this point why would I? Minds have been made up in one direction or the other. Who am I to try to change that?

May I say that I am starting to believe that you may actually be what you say you are.
When a man is pretending to be a woman and gets called on it, the normal response is either to disappear or to become defensive and aggressive.

You have reacted with a certain degree of maturity.

(Oh, oh, did I just say that men are all immature?)

And yet... ;)

And yet... ;)

Well, at the end of the day, does it matter?
If I believe you are a woman
and we make a cyber connection
Then
well,
we could have a sweet and sensual game.

So please, feel free to sit down.

May I buy you a drink?

(Shit, I should go back to the beginning of the thread to make sure we're in a bar and not on a train.)

Well, at the end of the day, does it matter?
If I believe you are a woman
and we make a cyber connection
Then
well,
we could have a sweet and sensual game.

So please, feel free to sit down.

May I buy you a drink?

(Shit, I should go back to the beginning of the thread to make sure we're in a bar and not on a train.)

Apparently it matters enough for you to have concurred with a shit disturber. :)

There are enough bad actors that we get paranoid. For example there is someone who just suckered me for the third time under three different names here/on Skype. Uses same cover story which gives part of the game away. Responses also sound like male fantasy of a women so deeply suspicious.

There are enough bad actors that we get paranoid. For example there is someone who just suckered me for the third time under three different names here/on Skype. Uses same cover story which gives part of the game away. Responses also sound like male fantasy of a women so deeply suspicious.

That’s fine. Be deeply suspicious. Be cautious. Be careful. And perhaps either ignore those you suspect are men posing as women instead of what’s happened in this thread. If I am a man, then you are only giving me exactly what I want: attention

If you guys keep calling out and taunting and derailing the threads started by actual women who are simply trying to reach out and connect, you will continue to drive women away from this site.

Is that what you want?

This is the first thread I've seen with an attempt at an honest discussion (as opposed to name calling). Since you seem to be a decent sort, I thought you were owed an explanation.

Kind of wondering at how I got to this point.

I mean I know. It’s obvious.

But honestly I just wanted to find some cool men to have good conversations with and instead I get this thread lol

I understand what you mean. I have been trying to make friends on here. I have made several good friends. If you would like to talk we can. We can pm too if you would like.

Back