Regular looking people.

yes I agree! both in porn and in real life. plastic "perfect" people in porn do nothing for me. amateur all the way! and similarly in real life. obviously you need to find the person attractive but that doesn't mean they need to be preened and polished to within an inch of their lives. when the chemistry is there it's there!

The fascinating thing is that if we are asked to describe our ideal partner we will tend to come out with a list of 'conventionally-attractive' features. Asked to describe the feature that appeals most to us about an actual partner, we are quite likely to mention something that is not generally seen as 'perfect'.
 
100% agree with this thread

I completely agree that I'd much rather see amateurs then the models or professional porn stars with their fake boobs, lips, butt implants or whatever else they have done.
This is similar to the on/off pic thread of amateurs with their clothes on then off. Just like seeing real people. A lot sexier and of course realistic.
 
Curious

I love this thread for the great responses and opinions so far it's nice seeing so many people with similar opinions as me.. preferring the not 100% polished and photoshopped look ..being a voyeur I love people watching and constantly do it from my commute to errands whatever out n about noticing the lil things that make me go mmmmm....

But wondered I guess this applies more to us girls but maybe guys can relate too .... does it give you a lil extra mmmmm... when you see a someone that makes you go mmmm... hawt then realize you have the same outfit or accessories and you get a lil personal extra mmmmm..?
 
...But wondered I guess this applies more to us girls but maybe guys can relate too .... does it give you a lil extra mmmmm... when you see a someone that makes you go mmmm... hawt then realize you have the same outfit or accessories and you get a lil personal extra mmmmm..?

As I think you suspected, guys probably don't notice outfits and accessories that much. However, a lot of guys do worry whether women find them attractive and, even if they do, why they do. It's reassuring when you see a guy who has, say, a bigger nose, just like you, and it doesn't stop women finding him attractive.

In his later years, Lee Marvin's face can hardly be described as 'chocolate box' but he still seemed to attract the women in considerable numbers.

The sad thing is that so many people strive to look perfect and spend a fortune on plastic surgery so that they look like the bland people they see in the media, in films and in porn. They may look 'perfect' but they end up looking unremarkable.
 
Thanks Green_Knight ... it's nice getting thoughtful insight from guys
 
Thanks Green_Knight ... it's nice getting thoughtful insight from guys

I really do wish that women (and some men) would realise that the rest of us love their bodies as they are, so-called 'imperfections' and all. One thing that really worries me is the apparent growing trend for labiaplasty. It seems to have started in the US but is now moving over to Europe too. For those who don't know what this is: some women worry that their inner labia look too big and are therefore having them surgically reduced in size.

There are loads of cosmetic surgeons in the US offering to carry out this procedure and the advertising for these services is almost always angled to persuade women that they look ugly down there.

Now, granted, a few women might have such long inner labia that they're uncomfortable or even painful, but they really are the exceptions. (I once knew a girl who loved long-distance cycling but her inner labia hung down by more than an inch. She just tucked them in and off she went.)

The vast majority of women are perfectly normal in that department but most who are getting labiaplasty do so purely because of the way they look. One of the most extreme cases I heard of was where a 33-year old UK woman wanted to have her clitoris removed for purely cosmetic/aesthetic reasons.

Once again, porn (and men's reaction to porn) is largely to blame. The trend these days seems to be to want a tight peach-like slit with nothing visible between. Actually. girls, most of us guys like protruding labia. They're fun to play with and open up, and they're great to lick and nibble. Some guys even like to stretch them, so while a girl's thinking of having a trim, her partner may be wishing they were a bit longer.

And, of course, her labia have a job to do. They help to keep bacteria and infections out from where they're really not wanted, they help to provide lubrication when it's most needed, and a lot of women find that they're the source of pleasurable sensations. So, chopping them off isn't such a good idea. And, on the downside, the scar tissue that results doesn't stretch like normal tissue, so a trimmed girl may have trouble taking a sizeable guy, let alone giving birth. And, like any operation, things can go wrong and some women do end up less happy with the look of things after the op than before.

Incidentally, in the UK labiaplasty and possibly even piercing may be illegal under the Female Genital Mutilation Act 2003 unless it is necessary for the woman's mental or physical health. Unlike in the US, this applies to all women and not just those under 18. In the UK it is also an offence to assist a girl to mutilate her own genitalia, or to assist a non-UK person to mutilate a girl's genitalia overseas.
 
Paul Simon song

Isn't there a Paul Simon song that goes something like, "One man's ceiling is another man's floor..."?

I think that applies here!

One man's regular is another man's beautiful... and vice versa.

:)
 
I love porn but truly only amateur porn. Real people doing real things with real reactions. Like many things in life "perfect body" is a judgement call.
 
Great thread. Every woman posted so far is beautiful in her own way, and oddly not one of them has a perfect "playboy model" body. In fact its often those so called flaws that make her more beautiful. Stretch marks, extra curves, breasts that sag a little... or a lot, all of those are sexy to me and beauty marks that make a woman more wonderful to behold.
 
I love porn but truly only amateur porn. Real people doing real things with real reactions. Like many things in life "perfect body" is a judgement call.

I assume what people are referring to here by 'perfect' are the standards that are laid down by the media/fashion/porn industries and by those who follow the lead that they set.

For example, if a girl goes along to a modelling agency, she won't stand a chance unless she very closely fits the criteria that the industry is currently following. Ok, one or two may get through - occasionally, after an outcry, a few size 12 and upwards models will get taken on, but they are invariably seen as filling a specialised niche. Look at the catwalk at virtually every fashion parade and you will see 'perfect' model after 'perfect' model after... Look at the mannikins in clothes shops - when was the last time you saw a mannikin based on a real man with a 40inch plus waist and a beer belly?

Similarly, in the porn industry, if you happen to have pubic hair or if your weight happens to be outside a defined range you won't be a mainstream porn actor but a niche one.
 
Shotgun Girl is awesome just a girl with a killer body having fun

Agree! I'd be damn proud to go quail hunting with her...

tumblr_o05znzGabn1ui1qvyo1_500.jpg


http://68.media.tumblr.com/e6cb89c72c25eb5fd9ac5aa90d144510/tumblr_ogrx41YaCK1vxxrjeo1_1280.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/12034648d88abbea5d97568de9396d2f/tumblr_o2hbycLwH31ul8ueio1_500.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/0b0a440751b3b7b7ecbf48f0792d64b7/tumblr_o202840b1y1v2jl6to1_500.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/5a44c4d01fe963e5d1bf2b7f137e2554/tumblr_oax44jV3Zi1v8znh6o1_500.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/b167d2af2aebbc008642ff2df076b97f/tumblr_od6imnGP5y1vpvgs9o1_400.gif

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a2457c5ebc14e034a875030dc90af37e/tumblr_o2yzjqw1Or1risr9ko1_400.gif

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ec54c00f828eebed402cab5ba80d32fa/tumblr_ogm3snFv9B1vv7v20o1_540.jpg
 
Back
Top