31 [M4F] Toronto - Attached looking for...(long post warning)

torontoman123

Virgin
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Posts
12
Hi,

This is going to be a long post. But for those of you who are looking, I hope you’ll bear with me and read all the way through. If what you see isn’t for you, I wish you the best and that you find what you’re looking for.

I’ll start with the obvious fact – I’m married. I have been for four years and yet I’m posting an ad looking for an affair, both physically and emotionally. But if you’re reading this I suppose you’re flirting with the idea.

I’m all in. I know what I want and what I’m looking for. I have been in an affair before (previous to my marriage actually) and it was incredible. I’ve had several fun dalliances since then but I’m now looking for a longer term affair partner.

I should mention that this point that I’m looking only for an in-person relationship. Not just online. You should be open to meeting and be in or near Toronto and the GTA.

Let me take a break to paint a picture of myself. I’m 31, Greek background but born and raised in Toronto. I’m 5.10, brown hair and brown eyes, fit and healthy. I’m not a fitness model, but I’m proud of my body and enjoy working out. I work downtown Toronto with foreign businesses looking to invest in Canada. I enjoy my job and the challenges it brings, but it is taxing.

I’m a reserved person by nature but not shy. I enjoy listening and watching, especially to those I care for and am attracted to. I find it incredibly sexy and stimulating to watch and learn your personality through your words and subtle physical and emotional quirks.

I’m seeking a long term affair partner because of two reasons: physical and emotional. Nothing groundbreaking I know. I want to have those butterflies in my stomach again as I learn to love and enjoy your touch and body and we crave to be with each other in the moments we’re not. I want to share passion through words and emotions. In this partner I want to be able to use the word love. If you’re still with me at this point, I’m guessing you’re either all-in or finding this a little intimidating. To both, I suggest you keep reading.

I want to let you know that I’m not looking to change my relationship situation or yours. Not. At. All. I love my wife, and I love my life. I’m lucky to have many good things and I’m grateful for it. But I’m not afraid to say that I want more, and it is a purely selfish desire.

I’m far from perfect. I have times in my life where it’s challenging and overwhelming. I know that the same is for virtually everyone. I want to share those downs and dips with you too, because that’s what truly brings intimacy and the better physical relationship as well.

I want us to share our deepest, darkest fantasies and desires. I want to do things with you in public (always with safety and discretion) and maybe even sneakily holding hands and kisses when we can’t be openly intimate.

We’re at the end now, so I hope if you’re still with me, you’re willing to reach out. I’m hoping to hear from you.

PM or email me directly at michael.kerian87@gmail.com
 
Back
Top