Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 08-12-2018, 07:11 PM   #2776
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Job Development

Colin poured himself a Gin and Tonic, as instucted, then took a step away from the table to address Josephine. “I wonder if you have any specific area you'd like me to work in?”

Just then, Chrissy’s screamed pleas for sexual relief from her guest flowed to them across the swimming pool. “C'mon, Ms. Monroe! You’re the food critic.... Eat it like you mean it!”

Josephine watched as Lacy continued tormenting the pretty little chef with a clearly experiences tongue. Her gaze remained on the lovers as she replied to Colin’s inquiry. “Well, you must have gathered by now that my staff tends to perform not just practical duties around here, but also... aesthetic and, um... recreational ones, as fits their natures and as they see fit. You’re quite handsome, so the aesthetic function is covered. Does ‘any specific area’ in the other two categories best fit your skill set?”

Old 08-16-2018, 12:00 AM   #2777
angelique127
Literotica Guru

Location: m/w/f interested in hot erotic stories and photography.
Lacy smiled inwardly when Chrissy yelled loudly for satisfaction. She simply doubled her efforts by adding fingers inside her wet pussy and then rubbing her slit back and forth quickly.

" Oh my, I do declare, you taste soooo good Chrissy ! " Lacy could not only taste her excitement but could smell her womanly musky scent.

As Chrissy's excitement grew Lacy was prepared to lick up every last drop of her cream...

Old 08-16-2018, 02:35 AM   #2778
Lordmikel
Literotica Guru

Malcolm continued to watch the two lovely ladies. With as much as Lacy was claiming how good Chrissy tasted, he did wonder how good the sexy news reporter tasted.

My SRP

Old 08-16-2018, 07:25 PM   #2779
CeriseBuss
mere chattel

Chrissy groaned like a feral beast when Lacy slipped two fingers into her.

"Oh my, I do declare," Lacy purred. "You taste soooo good Chrissy!"

She resumed licking Chrissy's clitoris, even as her fingers stimulated the rest of her womanhood. That did it.

"Oh fucking God!" Chrissy screamed, her hips bucking wildly against Lacy's hand and face. "I... I'm coming!"

Old 08-17-2018, 03:48 PM   #2780
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post

Colin poured himself a Gin and Tonic, as instucted, then took a step away from the table to address Josephine. “I wonder if you have any specific area you'd like me to work in?”

Just then, Chrissy’s screamed pleas for sexual relief from her guest flowed to them across the swimming pool. “C'mon, Ms. Monroe! You’re the food critic.... Eat it like you mean it!”

Josephine watched as Lacy continued tormenting the pretty little chef with a clearly experiences tongue. Her gaze remained on the lovers as she replied to Colin’s inquiry. “Well, you must have gathered by now that my staff tends to perform not just practical duties around here, but also... aesthetic and, um... recreational ones, as fits their natures and as they see fit. You’re quite handsome, so the aesthetic function is covered. Does ‘any specific area’ in the other two categories best fit your skill set?”

Colin was a bit taken aback. He listened to the sound of squeals and splashing water from the pool and glanced briefly to Dawn's nakedness. He swallowed, " I don't really think it's my place..." he mumbled. "I wouldn't want to seem to be simply taking advantage. I'm here to serve,"he said, hoping to fend off getting him to express his wishes.

Old 08-18-2018, 01:34 PM   #2781
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

A Warm Welcome

“I’m here to serve,” Colin affirmed over Chrissy’s screams of orgasm.

“Excellent!” Josephine replied, a predatory smile betraying that his reply inspired the conception of some twisted amusement. She pointed to where Lacy made love to Chrissy in the pool. “Take each of those beautiful women one of your scrumptious Gin and Tonics. Chrissy will have no interest in anything else, but ask Ms. Monroe — she is the curvaceous one standing in the water — if there is any way you can be of further service to her. As I just did, place the emphasis on the word ‘any.’”

Old 08-18-2018, 08:08 PM   #2782
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post

“I’m here to serve,” Colin affirmed over Chrissy’s screams of orgasm.

“Excellent!” Josephine replied“Take each of those beautiful women one of your scrumptious Gin and Tonics. Chrissy will have no interest in anything else, but ask Ms. Monroe — she is the curvaceous one standing in the water — if there is any way you can be of further service to her. As I just did, place the emphasis on the word ‘any.’”

Colin poured two drinks from the pitcher and set off carrying them, getting closer to the source of the splashing. When he thought he was close enough he stopped and cleared his throat, hoping to gain their attention. While waiting he studied their nakedness they were giving to each other and anyone else who was watching. He particularly studied Ms Monroe, remembering what he had to say to her.

Old 08-19-2018, 05:11 PM   #2783
angelique127
Literotica Guru

Location: m/w/f interested in hot erotic stories and photography.
Lacy could feel Chrissy's pussy flutter and spasm as she reached orgasm. She inhaled the musky enticing necter and tasted her sweetness.

" I...I'm coming ! " Chrissy screamed with pure pleasure.

A shadow crossed over Chrissy's body and someone cleared his throat and Lacy looked up to see a very good looking man standing over them. He was holding a tray with two glasses on it.

Somewhat surprised at the interruption but not shocked in any way, Lacy smiled up at him with raised eyebrows..." I do declare are those refreshments for us ? "

Old 08-19-2018, 06:48 PM   #2784
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru

Standing at the edge of the pool Colin heard Ms Monroe ask,

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelique127 View Post
" I do declare are those refreshments for us ? "
"Yes Miss, I was asked by Ms Josephine to bring them to you and to say," Colin cleared his throat again and looked towards the middle of the pool as he tried to get the tone of the message right, in a way he knew would put him at her command, "is there any way I can be of further service to you?"