Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Jess hears the steps and see you move in to the room order her to get on the floor and on her knees as much as she was mad she wanted to pleases him also and do as he says and moved to the floor on her knees and looks up at him knowing what coming she seen he was still hard.
 
"That's it baby . . . " Stroking my cock, getting closer to an orgasm with every stroke. Looking down at you, "Hands behind your back . . . mouth open wide . . ."

Cupping my balls with my left hand, I smear the precum all over my cock with my right hand and start pumping hard again . . . the cum getting closer and closer to exploding from deep in my balls.

Without warning, My orgasm starts . . hot cum firing from my cock onto your face, some of it into your mouth . . .
 
She did as he told her putting her hands behind her back and open her mouth and watched as he stroked his cock in front of her in some her thought she knew it was from their sex but other question he was turn on being watched.

And he began to cum it going on her face and in her mouth she sign as she watched him cum and cum she licked her lips tasting his cum and moan looking up at him as he finish Cumming on her.
 
Emptying a full load of hot cum into your mouth and on your face, "Fuck, Jess . . . you are so good to me." I want you to know how much I love you and enjoy the intimate times we share together; yes, I enjoy including others, but the best sex is always with just you.

"Babe, I'm going back out and sit on the deck with a beer. you can shower if your want to and meet there when you are ready."
 
She nodded and stay that way till he walked out the door at that moment she really felt like his slave and she was as well as his lover but she didn't want the neighbors knowing their sex life she did not mind sharing cause she knew she was the one he wanted at the end and if she didn't like what they was doing he would stop it but he didn't say anything to her bout what she told him she didn't want anyone around them to bee in void in their sex next door was diff they knew her before but they had to live here she didn't want to be a whore in their eyes maybe they should stop doing it outside she thought.

She stood and started the water and got in washing off she loved his control in the bedroom and he knew she would not disobey him in any way during the time it turn her on more but today was diff how he walked away but she did love him. She got out putting on a pair of panties and a long shirt and got a strong drink and join him outside looking around .
 
Wrapping a towel around ,y wiast, I grab a beer from the fridge and walk out onto the deck. Looking up, there is no one in the neighbor's window. Hope she got a good show while she was watching.

Sitting down on a chair with my towel across my lap, waiting for you to come out and join me. Enjoying the beer and the warm air . . .What a life!! Retired, working a few days when I want to, gorgeous girlfriend who loves sex and is game for whatever I have in mind . . . and now a nosy neighbor that enjoys what she can see.

Looking up as you walk out onto the deck . . . drink in hand. "Hi, love . . .you are an incredible lover and girlfriend."
 
As she walked out and sat he told her "Hi, love . . .you are an incredible lover and girlfriend." She looked at him and smiled " Thank you same to you" She looked at him and told him " I know we do things other couples may freak out about and I don't care but we have live here maybe we should stop doing it outside for a bit"

She took a big drink unsure how he take it and knowing she couldn't say no if he want to keep doing it outside but she hope he think about how it looks on her with the neighbors.
 
"I'll have to think about that . . . but I do understand what you are saying about the neighbors and I don't want to freak them out."

Relaxing a bit, enjoying the outside deck and pool area, my mind racing with ideas of what we can or will do . . . just a matter of time, I'm sure, before I can persuade a neighbor or two to join us . . .
 
She watched after he said it and knew he was thinking she knew he was in control in the bedroom a lot and she loved it but thought of how her neighbors view them she knew soon she may have to say no and that scared her cause she didn't tell him no when they played she wanted to please him but he knew how she felt now.

She sigh walking back in filling her drink unsure what he would do bout the neighbors but she did love him and them living together felt so much more. she lived with him now so how would he be if she told him no if he wanted to bring a neighbor into their sex life.?
 
Things went pretty quietly the rest of the evening; I know what you are really wanting as we head into the house to watch TV for a bit before going to bed. After a few minutes, you head for the bedroom, reminding me that you need to get up and go to work in the morning. I don't say anything other than, "I'll be in soon."

Giving you a little while to settle into the bed, not knowing just how soon I will be there, or what to expect when I get there. After locking the doors and setting the security system, I crawl into the bed next to you . . . naked and with a hard-on. Sliding my cock up and down your thigh. waiting to see your response . . .
 
As the evening go on she didn't know how tonight would go but she did love him and yes he was in control but at times she wanted just him and he knew it and at times she didn't have to tell him he just knew and if tonight they was to be sexual did he know what she want? they had a great sex life they did it 2-3 times a day at less so would tonight be diff he knew she was off with him today at the time she needed him he treated her like his slave and she was as well as a girlfriend but she didn't want to look like a whore to their neighbors.

They watch TV then she told him she need to get up for work he told her he be in soon and she looked at him then stood and strip her clothes off and got into bed and relax wondering how long he be she went to sleep better knowing her was in bed so she felt him crawl into bed and move closer he was hard and he moved his cock up and down her thigh she could help but get wet she wanted him always she felt her body respond and push back against him.
 
Lying there in this position for a little while, my hard cock sliding between your legs and probing at your pussy lips; kissing you on the back of the neck as we snuggle, I know that your pussy is incredibly wet by now. Wrapping an arm around your body, I find your breasts and begin to gently massage them, rolling your nipples between my fingers. The way you respond by pushing back against me tells me I can have anything I want tonight . . . including your ass.

"Are you awake, Jess?" Teasing you by asking such a stupid question. "Let's make love, baby. I want you to take me deep tonight and squeeze every drop of cum out of my cock with your tight pussy."
 
She moan as his hand find her breast her nipples making them hard her body respond wanting him she pushed back her body wanted him and he knew that she sigh at herself upset with him or not her body knew what it needed and it wanted his touch his cock.

As he asked if she was awake then telling her "Let's make love, baby. I want you to take me deep tonight and squeeze every drop of cum out of my cock with your tight pussy." she moan wanting to give in but she asked " As what your slave or lover?"
 
"Tonight, you are my lover, the one who gives herself completely to me as I give myself totally to you." Rolling you over onto your back and slowly crawling between your thighs, the scent of your aroused pussy filling my nose as I breathe you in deeply.

Pressing the head of my cock to your wide open, dripping slit . . . "Take me, baby . . ."
 
She listen to him then felt him roll her to her back she looked up at him and as he moved that he was between her thigh she was turn on and he knew it she did give herself to him completely and as much she wanted deep hard fast as his cock pressed into her him telling her to take him she wanted to know if he really mean his words tonight they played in the bedroom he shared her with others and let other watch but tonight she wanted to really be his lover.

She push her hips out wrapping her legs around him push him into her and looked up at him " Then show me I'm your lover tonight make love to me" She kissed him hard letting her tongue move past his lips taking a little control in the kiss.
 
Nestling my face between your breasts, I kiss you soft skin in that valley before sliding up one breast and suckling at a hard nipple, then over to the other. My hands continue to caress your soft skin as I plunge deep into you hot, wet pussy. Grinding against your hips as I reach full depth, "How's that, lover?"
 
She moan as she felt him kiss her and touch her body it was not hard but not to slow his mouth sucked her nipple she lifted to meet his mouth she moan as he plunge into her wet pussy her hips met his as he pushed in till she felt his balls at her ass she sigh feeling so full she looked at him " feel so full move please" she seen the lust the love in his eyes.
 
As i enter you, I feel the warmth and wetness of you tight pussy, even more inviting than usual . . . you do enjoy making love when we choose to do that. Grinding down against you, my cock exploring the depths of your sex, "I love you so much, baby."
 
As much she liked his hard and fast strokes she needed tonight more as he grind down against her moving in and out easy she moan feeling him fill her with his cock she rocked her hips slowly she looked up to him as he talked " I love you too" She began to feel her orgasm build up she kissed his neck moving with him she didn't know how he would go about neighbor thing but tonight she felt like it was just him and her and she needed remind of that here and there she smiled as she arced her back and cum
 
Seems like we have been together for a long time now, and I really do love you. Yes, I enjoy including others in our sex lives, and probably always will. But, then, there are times like tonight when all I want is you.

After your orgasm passes and you slum back against the bed, still on top of you, I look at you, and ask, "What would your mother say if I asked you to marry me?"
 
After she clam down from her orgasm and relax on the bed with him still in her and he ask "What would your mother say if I asked you to marry me?" She laugh a little looking at him. Was he asking her now naked wow she smiled and looked up at him and said " She would say I will try not to fuck him harder now that he's more taken " She laugh her hips moved he was a little hard but she could feel him going soft.

She sigh and looked at him again " Is that what you are doing ? look the thing today with neighbor it just freak me out cause we have to live here I know we bring people in to our sex life but mostly we never see them again unless we want to with our neighbor id be the block slut you be the block player I'm just not ready for that I do love you I am your lover and slave I just need times like tonight to know I'm still your lover too I love you taking control in the bedroom but I want to feel what we did tonight too I don't need a marriage propose for you to prove that if you are not ready for it"
 
"Jess, I am very serious about the proposal . . . maybe being naked in bed is not the where you expected to hear it . . . but, I guess what I should say is 'Will you marry me?'"
 
She smiled looking up at him " Yes Ill marry you" Being asked naked was not what she expected but she loved him her hole life change when she met him but her life is not better then she ever thought it be and she knew marrying him would not change anything fo anything it would get better.
 
"If you want your Mom to be there, call her tomorrow and see if she wants to fly to Vegas with us this weekend. If not, we will go ourselves. And trust me, baby, she is not going to even see this cock. It's all yours from now on, except when we agree to share it with someone else."
 
She laugh moving her hips him being in her so long she wanted more of him " Ill call her and I do have other vacation so I can take a week off after the weekend I'm off this weekend and don't think she wont try again before we get married I cant wait weekend is only 3days away wow" She smiled than asked " You sure you want to marry?"
 
Back
Top