Congratulations to Survivor 2004 Contest Winners!

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,676
Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who contributed to the 2004 Survivor contest! 2004 has been an incredible year, with an amazing number of stories submitted by Survivors. The top 3 authors alone submitted close to 1,000 stories for the contest.

The top 3 Survivors are:

Top Survivor ($250 Cash Prize Winner):
jthserra with 730 points

Runner Up ($200 Cash Prize Winner):
velvetpie with 481 points

Second Runner Up ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
R. Richard with 480 points

A very special thanks to Elizabetht for her extraordinary efforts to keep the contest going throughout the year. If you're interested in enrolling in Survivor 2005, click here.

We will contact the three winners about their prizes. Everyone involved in the contest did a great job. If you participated in Survivor 2004, PM me with your email address and we will make sure that everyone involved gets a nice parting gift. Again, thanks to everyone who submitted and read this year's stories, and congratulations to our winners!
 
Thank you Laurel and Manu

for the congratulations. I also would like to thank Elizabetht for her work in moderating the contest. I didn't always agree with her, but she did keep the contest going during a unique and competitive contest.

I offer congratulations to Velvetpie and R. Richard along with the other contestants in the contest. As I watched first Velvetpie and then later R. Richard accumlate more and more stories I was inspired to continue my writing. Especially at the end, I was on pins and needles watching for R. Richard to suddenly post several hundred stories in the last week or so. He did post a bunch. Anyway, congratulations all.



jim : )
 
Back
Top