What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personaly right now I'm a little of a few things.

Excited at my first story which I'm hopeing someone will read for me (besides my husband) before I post it.

And also a little sad but that's a whole other story.

vella_ms said:
bit of a slump.
finally cried yesterday about mom dying. when i woke up this morning, i was scared shitless because i could not remember what day it was.
still in a funk, but its in perspective i think.
logical mind
battled
the illogical mind
and illogical mind won out. i know that things are better for mom now but but but...
huge sigh.
i miss her
i miss my purpose and am now looking at finding new ones...yes, my children but they've never *not* been my purpose... so...the day begins and im reflective... sad...but understanding.. just need to rail a bit and ill be fine.
god i hate the formula of greiving.. and the fact that people seem more at ease being able to say.. youre at so and so stage of it... very distasteful to me.

yes, im greatful that i was able to hold her and sing to her as she slipped away.. greatful that i was able to make her laugh and comfort her in her last few years...why cant people understand that i just...
wish she were here
even though i know
shes better off there
*selfish me*

Be as selfish as you want, cry, scream, laugh, sing, celebrate, do what you need to...just know there are always hugs for when you need them too.

Jetta_Wales said:
Personaly right now I'm a little of a few things.

Excited at my first story which I'm hopeing someone will read for me (besides my husband) before I post it.

And also a little sad but that's a whole other story.

Good luck on your story, let us know when it's up.
:rose: for the sad stuff.,

vella_ms said:
bit of a slump.
finally cried yesterday about mom dying. when i woke up this morning, i was scared shitless because i could not remember what day it was.
still in a funk, but its in perspective i think.
logical mind
battled
the illogical mind
and illogical mind won out. i know that things are better for mom now but but but...
huge sigh.
i miss her
i miss my purpose and am now looking at finding new ones...yes, my children but they've never *not* been my purpose... so...the day begins and im reflective... sad...but understanding.. just need to rail a bit and ill be fine.
god i hate the formula of greiving.. and the fact that people seem more at ease being able to say.. youre at so and so stage of it... very distasteful to me.
yes, im greatful that i was able to hold her and sing to her as she slipped away.. greatful that i was able to make her laugh and comfort her in her last few years...why cant people understand that i just...
wish she were here
even though i know
shes better off there
*selfish me*

Vells, I agree. Scream as loud as you want ~ cry as much as you need. It's all about love. That pain in the ass emotion which sometimes we all wish we were immune to.

Sending you a very big hug and hoping that should you need a smile, a laugh or a shoulder, you'll call me.

:rose:

*hugs*Vella.

Abs..yup i have felt displaced before now too ....hope you feel more "placed" soon *grins*

Well I feel kinda sickened actually. Whole other website, whole other story but some people are nasty and vindictive and callous.

I was feeling good...but hey ho..lets work our way back up to that stage now eh? *L*

English Lady said:
*hugs*Vella.

Abs..yup i have felt displaced before now too ....hope you feel more "placed" soon *grins*

Well I feel kinda sickened actually. Whole other website, whole other story but some people are nasty and vindictive and callous.

I was feeling good...but hey ho..lets work our way back up to that stage now eh? *L*

It's like being a puzzle sometimes.isn't it...but what the hell.

Are you still stressing about that other stuff love? You will always find assholes whether you are looking or not, unless you're like me and they find you.
The problem is, when you have a big heart, you take everything personally.
Just brush them off, they are a waste of your energy. HUGS.:heart:

ABSTRUSE said:
It's like being a puzzle sometimes.isn't it...

I like that analergy and it's often exactly how I feel but I never know if all the parts are in quite the places. And unfortunatly some parts of me don't seem to have a place at all so get left at the side.

Does that make any sense?

I'm kinda in that weird place where even though I know everybody's world doesn't revolve around me, Sometimes I just want it to do so.

*pout* I want all the attention for me *unpout*

OK, said it, feel better now...but I still want the attention...

Belegon said:
I'm kinda in that weird place where even though I know everybody's world doesn't revolve around me, Sometimes I just want it to do so.

*pout* I want all the attention for me *unpout*

OK, said it, feel better now...but I still want the attention...

I'll attend to you if you'll attend to me. I'm feeling much the same (see above).

impressive said:
I'll attend to you if you'll attend to me. I'm feeling much the same (see above).

see you on the beach at noon and we can be late getting back from our "lunch meeting"...

Abs...ahh well it's ocme to light that that whole thang was a hoax...no one knows anything substantial about who started the rumour as yet but we do know the person in question is alive.

What sickens me is that we have had 20 people sign up to our site today simply to find out the latest gossip 75 people have been on in total....the highest ever amount of people ever and all because of this crap.

But hey ho it is but the internet, someone i didn't know well anyway and it'll die down in a few days. life goes on :)

oh and *showers Belegon with attention*

*grins*

Right now I feel like a good fuck....just cos!!!:p

ABSTRUSE said:
Feeling displaced, if that's a feeling?:confused:

LOL.. erm.. im not laughing at the feeling just that when i read that i was automatically thrown back into calc where we had to figure out how much water a ship would "displace" ...

*hugs honey* i know just how you feel

Jetta_Wales said:
I like that analergy and it's often exactly how I feel but I never know if all the parts are in quite the places. And unfortunatly some parts of me don't seem to have a place at all so get left at the side.

Does that make any sense?

Pardon my impertinence, but if you like that analogy, you'll like my Willie Wonka one.

Remember the scene in the movie where they are taking the candy bar and putting it on tv, and it's flying above their heads in a million pieces?
Willie Wonka syndrome: where all fragmented thoughts are scattered into a million pieces in your head waiting to be put together as a whole thought.

Bel.....I see you.:kiss:

Yep that's a feeling I can definatly relate to.

My mood had brigtened up untill I made the mistake letting a friend read my first story because she nagged me too much but her interest are not the same as mine and I suspected she wasn't quite as enthusiastic as I want people to be when reading it.

She nagged and nagged despite my warnings and I gave in but though she clainms she does want to know what happens next I don't think I want to send her any further parts I write.

So in short my jolly mood was short lived :-(

vella_ms said:
LOL.. erm.. im not laughing at the feeling just that when i read that i was automatically thrown back into calc where we had to figure out how much water a ship would "displace" ...

*hugs honey* i know just how you feel

Ah vella luna, you're always in my displaced thoughts.:rose:

Jetta, perk up, it could be worse, like wild monkeys could attack at any minute, but no one would beleive you or aliens could land in your backyard , stopping in only to use your bathroom (stealing your best towels) or you can find out that a long lost relative left you a fortune, but they had it with them while they were on the Titanic. It's all in the perspective, love.:rose:

ABSTRUSE said:
Jetta, perk up, it could be worse, like wild monkeys could attack at any minute, but no one would beleive you or aliens could land in your backyard , stopping in only to use your bathroom (stealing your best towels) or you can find out that a long lost relative left you a fortune, but they had it with them while they were on the Titanic. It's all in the perspective, love.:rose:

Yeah and you do seem to have the best perspectives lol.

I've got a more like minded friend reading my story now so I'm looking forward to the feedback.

Jetta_Wales said:
Yeah and you do seem to have the best perspectives lol.

I've got a more like minded friend reading my story now so I'm looking forward to the feedback.

See, things are looking up already...what genre is your story?

I don't know where they'll put it because it's celebrity but also has non concent and reluctanse and BDSM angles to it. BUt it's kinda romantic in parts too.

I guess it'll probably end up in celebrities though.

Jetta_Wales said:
I don't know where they'll put it because it's celebrity but also has non concent and reluctanse and BDSM angles to it. BUt it's kinda romantic in parts too.

I guess it'll probably end up in celebrities though.

Maybe they should have a PotLuck catagory?:confused: for the "kiss me love, while I smack your ass *insert celebrity name*and take you from behind" stories.

I've almost lost my voice, so at work today, I got freed from phone duty, and instead just sat there answering e-mails. Peaceful, quiet, and rather funny. Like the guy who wrote that we should have figured out that they had changed phone operators, since the bills were down to the subscription fee only every month.
Yeah... we have half a million costumers, but we look through each and everyone's phone bills for signs of mysterious phone habits...:rolleyes:

My cold is almost gone now - a little coughing and sneezing, but no sore throat and I don't think I have a fever - I'm just a little warm. My coworker called me nuts for going to work so soon, and when we passed a couple of smokers and the smoke made me cough and cough until I threw up, she questioned my sanity. I explained that going to work and having something to do besides staring at the walls was what would save my sanity.

It was so nice just doing e-mails, I'm thinking maybe I should gargle myself with gravel, to make sure I don't have a voice tomorrow either. Another 6 hours of peace and quiet and solving e-mail problems...
Nah, better take some calls. Only way to sell extra services and earn a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back