Anonymous cunnilingus

While that is certainly a nice payment (and a fun souvenir), there’s a lot of gents who would do that kind of party for free! Definitely a new bucket list item for me. :)

I love this idea

I love to lick pussy and I love the idea of licking a woman who I don't know and then just leaving. It's a huge turn on. When I am out in public, I often see an attractive woman in a skirt and imagine licking her pussy under that skirt. I also do is at work. It always makes me so hard.

It appears there is more male enthusiasm for this than female. Pity.

I wouldn't be surprised if men outnumbered women in the membership by ten to one or more, so I'm not disappointed with the female response. Like you, though, I wish there were more.

Wow! Great story. Is it based on an actual experience or a creative exercise?

That’s why it was so easy to write. I changed up a couple of details, but it’s pretty much the way I remember it.

Yes I have. It was mostly anonymous twice with visitors to my place and the situation allowed it. One time it was while there was another person sleeping right next to her :eek: Without reciprocation ... several times. I love giving it.

Although there are a few Anonymous experience is floating around I suspect this group as a whole has been more involved in nonreciprocal cunnilingus

I never received head from an actual stranger, but yes to the nonreciprocal head. There was a guy friend I had in school who I nobly allowed to learn the fine art of pussy eating with me as his canvas/guinea pig. He never saw me topless or received as much as a handjob from me. Over a two-week period, he went down on me five or six times, going from needing lots of direction to being quite good at it.

I never received head from an actual stranger, but yes to the nonreciprocal head. There was a guy friend I had in school who I nobly allowed to learn the fine art of pussy eating with me as his canvas/guinea pig. He never saw me topless or received as much as a handjob from me. Over a two-week period, he went down on me five or six times, going from needing lots of direction to being quite good at it.

Good lord. He must have had to jerk off as soon as he got alone every time.

I have never had "anonymous cunnilingus" but, given how much I crave it, a veritable addiction, I probably should join "Cunnilingus Anonymous"!

:D

When you find out where those meetings are being held please let me know. I'd be there willingly on my knees to lick any pussy wanting it. 😁

Sign me up... Love love love getting my face wet, plus, if it helps someone relieve some tension I'm happy to provide.

I remember reading a story some years ago about women at some hair salon. They were covered with a drape like you would get at a hair salon. But they wore nothing under the drape. The anonymous guy would come up through a secret opening in the floor and provide that service for them to relax them prior to the hair cut. Only thing was, they never knew who that guy was.

HMU or PM me.... I'd love to help you out neighbor

Technically, my first time going down on a girl was mostly anonymous. We met at a party, she was a friend a friend and a couple years older. We we're making out near the end of the party, on a couch. Once we thought everyone was asleep or had gone home (while kissing and rubbing) she pushed my head down, slowly letting me kiss and lick my way down. It was my first time smelling and tasting a woman and something about her eagerness for me to do it got me hooked.

If I were less shy/reserved I can see a version of me that I suppose would be called a fuckboy, until then it's a lovely, naughty fantasy

Last edited:

What a wonderful experience for both of you.
Lucky guy! I'd love to find someone who like me to go down on them regularly like that.

You're a very kind and generous friend. ;)

You're a very kind and generous friend. ;)

Would you say the same if the genders were reversed? That is, would you regard a college guy as kind and generous if he let a college gal suck his dick a few times without getting her off?

Would you say the same if the genders were reversed? That is, would you regard a college guy as kind and generous if he let a college gal suck his dick a few times without getting her off?

If she was asking a guy to do it because she wanted to practice and get better, I would think he's more than happy to have her do it, but it's also nice of him.

I think.

My first thought is, yes. If the situation is the same (she/he wants experience), the gender shouldn't make any difference. It was the agreement. But, that isn't real world, is it?

I was starting to think through and write out a lengthy philosophical discussion of your question, but I don't suppose everyone would want to endure that. I do think it is a very interesting question and would love to discuss it with you in private messages if you wish.

I don't think I've done completely anonymous but definitely have on a few one night stands.

I've come to realise down the years that performing oral on a woman is easily the sexual act I excel at the most. I just absolutely love the feeling I'm able to give a woman with my tongue & lips.

And by some of the comments I've had it appears there were many who hadn't received it very well from other partners. I've made several woman actually fall in love with receiving oral who didn't think too much of it previously (the inability to walk afterwards sort of gives it away!).

It's lucky that I just love performing it also. As others have said, the smell and taste of a woman is wonderful. I can't get enough! And I think there is something more trusting when a woman let's you perform oral as opposed to a man who will basically let anyone give him a blow job! To this day performing oral is my favourite act with a woman.

Anyone in my area and keen to try me out get in touch!!!

Party Games

Anonymous Pussy-Licking is a great game and the perfect way of breaking the ice at those tediously boring suburban parties. Such a wonderful way of getting to know your neighbors and striking up new acquaintances. A circle of six or eight seated naked ladies, with a lucky blindfolded gentleman nuzzling and licking his way around each pussy in attempts at identifying each in turn, maybe going back every now and then to refresh his memory… deliberately getting the names wrong so he has to lick some more, while the audience jeer and cheer at his attempts. Until it's time for the next eager guy to get down on his knees and start licking. Of course… there are endless variations. Ladies can lick pussy too. And anonymous cock-sucking for various gender combinations...

Back