She's The Real Boss.........( closed )

Sarah couldnt help the endless moans that spilled from her lips as he fucked her and left her thighs shaking from pleasure but the moment he entered her lips she grinned inwardly taking control back. She began using her talent to suck Daves cock like no other woman could.

She used her hand to stroke what couldnt fit and her other hand to massage his balls teasing the head of his cock with the back of her throat. She moaned sucking slowly edging him to cum then stopping using her tongue and lips to keep him right on that edge.

She looked up breathless and licking his cock slowly "Mmmm i just love how hard this cock gets for me Dave..."she said and squeezed his balls tightly looking at him her nipples hard and body aching deliciously from his fucking. "Your an incredible fuck.."she admitted still teasing his cock "but i think ill see if ill let you cum again or not.. youve already cum so much tonight and i enjoy making you wait"she grinned evilly.
 
Dave had waited a long time so far and was done waiting. Grabbing her by the hair again, his other hand wrapped around her delicate throat. He then fucked her mouth and throat, feeling his cock as it entered her throat.

As he withdrew from her mouth to let her get her breath, he easily picked her up and impaled her hot pink pussy with his throbbing cock. Dave then sat on the couch and bobbed her up and down on his shaft like she was a toy doll. He then said "I'm going to cum in your pussy again. You can either enjoy the ride or not, up to you." He then put his hands on her tits and bounced her on his cock again.
 
Sarah panted gasping after he fucked her throat not knowing wheter to tell him off or ask him for more. He then lifted her light frame and began fucking her again and she saw he was not up for any more of her teasing bouncing her up and down on his dick easily telling her he was going to cum in her again.

She bit her lip shocked at how excited she was from the rough fucking he was giving and thought she was seriously fucked up.

She panted leaning in kissing him deeply and looked at him intensely as she began riding his cock back as he fucked her. She groaned closing her eyes and trembled taking his dick. "Mmmmm fucking hell!"she cried out throwing her head back.
 
Sarah's pussy gripped onto his cock tightly as they fucked like animals. At one point Dave thought that he was going to split Sarah in half. Sarah's screams soon turned into moans of her next orgasm which was music to his ears. Again Dave shot his load into her pussy as he too came, Sarah's pussy squeezing out the last few drops.

Neither of them knew how it happened but they found themselves soon wrapped in each other's arms not saying a word. Exhaustion, both physical and mental, had gotten to them both and they just needed to rest a bit. Dave found it very odd to be cuddled with Sarah but he also found it a bit comforting.
 
Sarah had never felt like this before after sex. She and Dave had fucked each other like their lives depended on it and their souls needed it. She was sure at one point they were going to fuck each other till they passed out and when they came together she was beyond exhausted and definitely sated.

She didnt know what happened but right now the two of them were naked, breathing heavily, and cuddling in each others arms on his office couch. The experience was odd but comforting but nothing could make her move at the moment as she felt his cock resting against her thigh and his cum sliding down her leg.

She sat up after a while running her hand through her hair and standing up slowly speechless after the intense fucking "Mmm wow i should ... i should call a cab its quite a ride for me to get home from here"she said slightly winded then walked into his private restroom to clean herself up a bit.
 
Sarah walked to the restroom wearing only her heels but Dave didn't even take a look at her. He was busy looking inward. The last 2 weeks were a blur and tonight just was the icing on the cake.

With his mind still in a spin he quickly got dressed. He gathered Sarah's tossed clothes and realized there really wasn't much to gather. So he got a sweatshirt and sweatpants from his closet and handed them all to Sarah through the bathroom door, not allowing himself to look in.

"Ahem.... Here are your clothes and some other stuff you might want to wear. I'll be out here when you're ready and I'll drive you home." He might have been a sexual pervert, but he was still a gentleman.
 
Sarah finished cleaning herself off and adjusted her makeup a bit in the bathroom as well. She noticed he'd gotten dressed and handed her all of her clothing along with some of his sweats through the bathroom door and couldnt help but chuckle a bit. She couldnt believe how shy they were being after they just fucked each others brains out.

She felt the slight and ache as she changed into his sweats which were of course too large for her but she slid into them anyhow. She folded her things neatly putting them into her purse and was bare beneath his clothing and blushed slightly as he watched her.

She bit her lip at the delicious ache and gave a small smirk "Im ready when you are Dave" she said grabbing her purse and headed towards the door knowing that he knew where she lived because he'd brought paperwork to her house once when they had an emergency meeting the next morning.
 
They walked silently to his car. Today he had driven the large BMW to work. It was very spacious inside and felt even larger with them in it. They settled into their seats and Dave drove to Sarah's place.

The silence in the car was deafening. Even though the radio was on, Dave didn't hear a note of music. Only the thoughts that were running in his head. He stole a few glances of Sarah but didn't make eye contact. Dave thought of her spectacular body under those sweats. Just a few weeks ago he never would have that thought in his head.
 
Sarah's mind wandered as he drove them to her place in the large car. Her thoughts were both erotic and planning on how she would tease him again. She had to admit she had never thought of having him the way she did last night and she had never been taken like that by a man or fucked one like that either, tonight was raw passion want and need and she kept her eyes off of him in fear she would need more.

As they got to her house it began raining hard as he pulled into her driveway and she knew how far he'd have to drive to get to his city apartment "I-I think you should come inside Dave... its too bad to drive to your place and way too late" she said as she fished in her purse looking for her house keys.
 
"I-I think you should come inside Dave... its too bad to drive to your place and way too late"

This line hit him like a ton of bricks. He had just spent the last few hours fucking this woman's brains out and now she's inviting him in her home? The thing is, that Dave really wanted to spend time with her.

The thunder then clapped loudly and the rain just poured from the sky. It was a good 20-25 minute drive to his apartment on a clear night. Tonight would take forever. Dave looked around outside and said "well maybe just until the storm passes".
 
Sarah nodded as he agreed to come in and by the time they got to her door they were soaking wet. She rang out her now wet ponytail and quickly turned her heat on low. She had never had him inside of her place before and it was modern neat and homely. She had a few pictures of her and her family that lived in another state and her and her goddaughter.

She looked at her phone and gasped " Ummm I hope you wont be upset by this but there is a hurricane warning in effect for the state"she said "It going to be pretty bad out for the next few hours so you can get comfortable Dave"she said givng a smile

"Im going to go shower..you can go take one as well if youd like..."she said eyeing his damp clothing "I can um.. wash those. My brother left his suitcase here to rush home to the birth of my niece so i know hed have something you could put on along with new packs of boxers although im not sure if itll contain that" she chuckled softlly just teasing.

She headed off to the guest room grabbing a few items for him to put on for the night. Her brother had a shopping problem so she knew all his clothing was new. She handed him the clothing before heading to take off the soaking sweats that clung to her skin.
 
Dave thought it a bit odd that she had all of those men's clothes, but he didn't mind putting on some dry clothes himself. When she told him of the hurricane warning, he was glad he didn't have to drive in it to get home.

While he waited for the shower, Dave went through the kitchen and her fridge and whipped up a few snacks. He made a quick cheese and fruit platter with some​ crackers. He also found a bottle of wine and poured 2 glasses. He didn't find too much else in her fridge but he managed to put together a mango salsa and some guacamole. Dave's eyes were bigger than his stomach but he loved to cook so it just was natural for him.
 
Sarah had enjoyed the heat of the water against her body as it relaxed her muscles after her night. She washed her hair after it got drenched by the rain and she dried her self off putting on some pajamas and a robe closing it and headed back downstairs with Dave.

"The shower is all yours.." she said and was shocked to see David had whipped together some snacks for them along with mango salsa and guacomole, she hadnt even knew he could cook because he mostly ate at top restaraunts from what she saw. He had even poured them some wine. She thanked him and helped him bring the things into the living room then sat on the couch browsing for something to watch on Netflix since the storm had disturbed her television reception. She watched as he walked upstairs to go shower and figured it would be easy to find.
 
Last edited:
A few weeks ago if Dave had passed her bedroom he would have just kept walking and not had a second thought about it. But now when he passed it, he couldn't help but think of her and all of the different kinds of sex she had in there. He paused at the door for just a moment and then moved on.

It felt magical when the hot water hit his body. He hadn't realized how chilled he was and the hot water felt wonderful. The steamy water ran across his broad shoulders and over his abs. And it felt great running over his now drained cock and balls. While he soaked in the falling water, he grabbed the shampoo bottle and put some in his hand. As he lathered his hair, he realized that he recognized the scent. It was Sarah and he never realized it.

Dave finished with his shower and went downstairs to rejoin Sarah.

"All clean and warm now. Thanks for the shower."
 
Sarah looked at him as he headed down the stairs and turned her head quickly pushing away the thoughts of how he took her earlier out of her head. A few weeks ago she could have never imagined he would be in her place after a night full of sex between the two of them joining her on the couch eating snacks and having wine.

She smiled and nodded "Not a problem..Getting sick in this weather isnt the best"she chuckled. She took a sip of the wine he poured and began the movie. She hadnt known much about him outside aside from his clothing preference and office things. She'd been his secretary for 7 years and he hadnt even gotten to know her personally and she kept her life private as well.
 
Dave grabbed a seat on the couch and started to eat some food. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until he stared to eat. He had used a lot of energy today and needed to be refueled. He sat just far enough away from Sarah as to not look like they were a couple.

As Dave looked around the apartment, he saw many pictures of Sarah with what looked like friends and family. She seemed to be very well liked. He didn't see anything that hinted that she had a boyfriend or anything like that. That was something he looked for in almost every woman's apartment he'd been in.
 
Sarah noticed how far he sat away from her and she chuckled to herself. She knew he probably didnt want to give her the wrong idea but Sarah wasnt a woman who got clingy after sex. They both had crazy sexual appetites and both had fun as consenting adults.

She had lived alone for quite some time her brother moving back to live near her parnets with his family and leaving her the place to herself only visiting her to check in or when he was on city business. She had dated a few men but the last relationship she had didnt end on the best of terms so she stayed a single bachelotrette afterward and that was about 3 years ago.

She ran her finger throught her hair eating some of the amazing mango salsa and complimenting him on it as she refilled her glass of wine.
 
Dave started to relax a bit as the movie went on and as the wine kicked in. He had no idea what the movie was about by now but he really didn't care too much. It was all just white noise by now. For a quick second, he actually thought that it would be nice to have someone to snuggle on the couch with.

Pretty soon Dave was starting to get very comfortable on the couch. Before he knew it, Sarah's feet ,which were under her, were pressed up against his thigh. Feeling very relaxed now Dave jumped in and said "So why don't you tell me a bit about yourself".
 
Sarah had been somewhat keeping up with the movie and partially lost in her thoughts. The wine was definitely good stuff he had opened a very aged wine her brother brought her from italy that she had been meaning to get into one day or another. She stretched out on the couch in somewhat of a haze when she heard him ask her to tell him about herself.

She looked over at him as he broke the silence between them a bit shocked and cleared her throat moving herself a bit closer her feet resting on his lap as she made herself more comfortable. She started off telling him what he didnt know pretty sure he knew all her credentials on her resume. She told him about the small town she lived in in North Dakota and her about her familys good wealth there as well. She mentioned how her mom had shipped her off to a boarding school in upstate new york for all girls when she caught her in bed with a boy and how she hated it there but had snuck into the city one day and thats why she had stayed in New York once she graduated from the high school.

She laughed recalling her last visit of her mom asking when she was going to make her grandkids and the face she made when she told her she was gay. "I think her eyes nearly flew out of her head when i told her that"she said as the two of them laughed " It took my brothers weeks to convince her and she hasnt been meddling too much of late since my second brothers baby was born." She said finishimg talking about herself.

"Why dont you tell me about you?"
 
Dave had never really opened up to anyone before but he felt a certain comfort with Sarah. He started at the beginning about growing up in California, right outside of Hollywood actually. And no, they were not rich. His mom cleaned the houses of the stars and his dad was a mechanic. They both worked hard to give him and his sister what they needed. That's why Dave worked really hard to get both an academic and athletic scholarship to college so his parents wouldn't have to pay.

He went to USC and played on the football team until he blew out his knee his senior year. He then went all in on his studies in marketing and graduated near the top of his class. The one thing that came naturally to him was his gift of gab and salesmanship.

After graduation he had dozens of companies bidding for him. After a few stops along the way, he ended up here with a very "talented" secretary.
 
Sarah listened to him impressed he had worked so hard. She had always had it toughest outnof her sibling being the only girl her mom wanted more for her than small town life and having kids which is one of the reasons she shipped her off to boarding school.

She had to admit she was liking getting to know this side of Dave and it was interesting that both of them were so different yet both ended up at the company. She knew he was probably and incredible athlete especially with a body like his.

She had ate some fruit and was a bit full from what she ate and they were talking so much she hadnt noticed that the movie had ended.

She sat up moving closer to him and said hearing the thunder outside "Your welcome to stay in the guest bedroom tonight Dave.." she said softly not wanting him to sleep on the uncomfortable couch. She grabbed the leftovers placing them in the fridge as he helped with the wine glasses.
 
He didn't know if it was fatigue or the wine but something made him do it. As Sarah put the plates away, Dave came up behind her. He stood right behind her and Drew in a breath. This time he noticed that the scent of her hair was peaches.

Dave then spun her to face him and planted a deep hard kiss on her soft lips. He wasn't too sure as to what he was going to do next so he kept the kiss going. His tongue danced with hers as he pulled her body close to his. Her satin robe and nightie were soft and cool against him.
 
Sarah gasped feeling Daves hard body up against her as he leaned down smelling her hair. She was just to ask him what he was doing before he spinned her around and began kissing her deeply. She sighed leaning into him and began returning the passion filled kiss to him.

She felt his strong chest against her breast and his hands holding her at the waist as their tongues danced against each other. The kiss suddenly stopped and she placed the glasses in her sink taking his hand and leading him to her room the two of them making out along the way.
 
Halfway up the stairs Dave took matters into his hands. He picked up Sarah, who was still facing him, and carried her the rest of the way. Her lean legs wrapped around him and he could feel the warmth of her pussy against his growing cock.

Once in the bedroom, Dave placed her on the bed. He then quickly took off his shirt and sweatpants that she had given him. Dave grabbed his cock and gave it a few strokes so that it was now fully erect.
 
Sarah gasped holding onto him kissing him as the two of them made their way to her bedroom. She saw how quickly he became undressed and felt herself growing wet seeing how hard he was. She slid her silk robe off and the dress shortly followed the two of them now fully naked.

She reached forward and began stroking him the alcohol and her arousal in full effect at the moment and she began sucking on the tip of his cock her steel eyes locked on his which were full of arousal.
 
Back
Top