Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Chauncey had stayed, as he was, on his knees next to the chair that Karen had at one time sat in at the Dining Room table. He had watched as visitors came and went, and now, finding himself quite alone in the room, began to feel more foolish than excited. He had anticipated a quick return by Josephine and her charge, but had begun to feel as if they had become engaged in other activities. He slowly rose to his feet and buttoned the blazer he had acquired from the guest closet. He contemplated his situation for a moment, realizing that all of his identification, as well as credit cards and money were in the clothes that the young heiress now possessed. He knew he would have to wait for her return, so he calmly poured himself a cup of now lukewarm coffee, and sat down at the large table doing his best to appear composed as he awaited her return.
 
"I don't believe I'm going to say this," Alysa whispers as she presses her body against Michele, slipping one hand between her legs. "But you feel so good."

Alysa resumes kissing across Michele's shoulder as her free hand cups her breast, flicking over the nipple with her thumb. Michele moans softly from the way Alysa has started rubbing her clitoris.

"I should warn you," Michele starts to pant softly. "I orgasm very easily."

She increases the speed of her fingertip caress of Alysa's clit, trying to make her come first.
 
Tim takes Mary by the hand and leads her to his room.

Mary followed Tim out the door by the breakfast nook, down the veranda steps, across the back lawn, and past the swimming pool. Despite the hot morning sun, dew still clung to the grass, wetting her bare feet. A bead of sweat trickled down her spine. She resisted the urge to shed the robe and feel the breeze on her body.

She could hardly believe this, willingly heading off to bed with a man she had met only minutes earlier. The decadence of it excited her. Had the group sex in which she'd joined last night changed her that much?

The stables smelled of fresh hay as they climbed the stairs to the line of apartments above them. Tim went to the second door and led her into his room. A large bed dominated the small loft. She stopped just through the door and pushed it closed behind her.
 
Karen continued to suck Josephine’s left nipple as her left hand moved to play with her full right breast. Her right hand slid up the inside of Josephine’s left thigh.

“Oh... God!” Josephine groaned as Karen started stroking her sodden womanhood. “That feels wonderful.... But you shouldn’t be on your knees, my Darling.”

Taking Karen’s left hand in her right, Josephine slowly stood, drawing Karen up with her. She kissed her heir with soft passion, then whispered, “I love you, Darling.”


Even as she stood, Karen kept her right hand upon Josephine's womanhood, gathering juices on her fingers. As Josephine professed her love, Karen softly caressed Josephine's clitoris and replied. "I love you, too, Josephine. Thank you for all you have done for me and thank you for the way you're loving me now. I hadn't dared to hope you'd share this with me."

 
Legacy



“I love you, too, Josephine,” Karen’s breath felt uncommonly warm upon Josephine’s cheek. “Thank you for all you have done for me and thank you for the way you’re loving me now. I hadn’t dared to hope you’d share this with me.”

“I’ve made you my heir in all things, Karen,” Josephine replied as she reciprocated Karen’s caresses by moving her own hand to Karen’s womanhood and stroking it. “I want to share everything with you, my Darling.”


 
“I love you, too, Josephine,” Karen’s breath felt uncommonly warm upon Josephine’s cheek. “Thank you for all you have done for me and thank you for the way you’re loving me now. I hadn’t dared to hope you’d share this with me.”

“I’ve made you my heir in all things, Karen,” Josephine replied as she reciprocated Karen’s caresses by moving her own hand to Karen’s womanhood and stroking it. “I want to share everything with you, my Darling.”


"And please accept all my love in return," Karen whispered as her fingers moved from Josephine's clitoris so that one, then two could slip up into her vagina.
 
She tasted so sweat that it drew me into the wanting desire to taste more of her. Her skin was so soft and inviting that I couldn’t resist the urge. I have never been so aroused by another woman till tis day. Especially not in a way that I find myself at this moment, wanting more of it willingly. I moan into her flesh as she continues to stimulate my clit, bringing my body to a jerking tremble. “Fuck..” I bite down upon her shoulder while the sensations from my clit wash over my body. I feel excited as her nipple responds to my stimulus but that was nothing to how I felt when she moaned to my mimicking movement of my fingers against her clit. Her words brought a smile to my face as I lift my head up and press my lips to the flesh just behind the ear. I then whisper to her, “You keep this up and I wont be far behind you.” I kiss my way down her jawbone to her soft lips. Gently pushing my tongue deep into her mouth as I moan into our kiss. I feel her speeding up and my body jolts to the overwhelming wave of newly formed sensations rippling though my body… “Fuck Michele! God…I …I’m going to cum…”

My body jerks and tenses up as she continues her quest of pleasuring me. My hand tries to mimic hers but she has me on the edge where I’m using all my strength to keep from screaming up in pleasure. I muffle my scream that I’m cum into her mouth as my body jolts and my hand shoots from her clit to her wrist trying to push her away as I release heavily into my folds, shiver as it runs down my leg… I pull from her lips and weakly lean into her.. “Oh my god..” I move into her and wrap my arms around her.. “Please allow me here in a moment, when I regain my strength, to bring you to your release…” I beg her as I try to catch my breath..
 
Mary followed Tim out the door by the breakfast nook, down the veranda steps, across the back lawn, and past the swimming pool. Despite the hot morning sun, dew still clung to the grass, wetting her bare feet. A bead of sweat trickled down her spine. She resisted the urge to shed the robe and feel the breeze on her body.

She could hardly believe this, willingly heading off to bed with a man she had met only minutes earlier. The decadence of it excited her. Had the group sex in which she'd joined last night changed her that much?

The stables smelled of fresh hay as they climbed the stairs to the line of apartments above them. Tim went to the second door and led her into his room. A large bed dominated the small loft. She stopped just through the door and pushed it closed behind her.

I turned to face Mary and kissed her lips. Our tongues touched. My hand wrapped around her waist while the other cupped her breast. I push her robe over her shoulders. It falls to the floor. She is very beautiful. My hand cups her breast. My fingers pinch her nipple.
 
Last edited:
Mary moans at Tim's touch of her breast, the pinch of her nipple. She cannot believe how horny this adventure has made her. She almost wishes she had not even learned his name, to make this all the more decadent.

She reaches down between them, unbuckles his belt, and opens his slacks.
 
My shaft pushed through my pants as Mary unzipped me. I kissed her again, then took a deep breath. My other hand went between her legs. Her pussy was wet. My fingers encircled her clit.
 
Mary moans loudly as he caresses her clitoris. Without realizing it, her mouth betrays what her mind wants.

"Use me," she whispers and she squats down to take his hard stiff organ into her mouth.
 
I held her head in my hands. I pulled her closer. My shaft enters her mouth and I push it deep in her throat. I began to move back and forth, pumping my cock in and out, faster and faster. She felt so good. Her lips pulled my cock to the right then to the left.
 
Mary pulls away long enough to say, "I want you to come in my mouth but, if you do, will you still be able to fuck me after?"

She can't believe she just used the "F-word" in lovemaking. But she liked it. She takes his erection back between her lips and twirls her tongue around its head.
 
"Don't worry, little one.....I have the ability to ejaculate at least twice........." I was throbbing inside her mouth. Her throat held onto my shaft like no other. I groaned with desire.
 
Mary takes Tim's erection about halfway into her mouth. She uses her tongue to roughly rub, circle, and caress its engorged head while bringing one hand up to stoke the part of the shaft outside her lips.
 
I held her fast as my cock throbbed inside her throat. I moved back and forth, a sensuous dance. I lifted my head and yelled.

"aaaahhhh!!" Then I exploded.....my seed squirted in her mouth.
 
With her mouth suddenly full of Tim's warm, salty juices, Mary pulls away and swallows, licking her lips to get it all.

"Now I'm yours," she professes, looking up at him from where she kneels. She needs nothing at that moment but to become a purely sexual being. "Use me as you want."
 
I pulled her to her feet, then pulled her to the bed........I sat her down then pushed her on her back.........I lay on the bed beside her, then kissed her lips......My lips moved to her breast, kissing them. Then I bit her nipple.
 
"Oh, God," Mary moans as the sweet pain of his bite transforms and spreads as pleasure down to her loins. She cannot understand why, but she has never felt such sensual need. "Take me, please!"
 
"mmmmm....." I could not resist her appeal. I spread her legs and lay on top of her. I pulled her hand so her fingers wrapped around my cock. It started to swell and throb. My hands lifted her legs below her knees. I pointed my shaft at her waiting pussy.
 
No romance. No foreplay. Tim's not even bothering to undress.

Mary realizes it's exactly what she wants, what she needs.

Surrendering to complete wanton lust, she begs. "Fuck me, Tim! Fuck me NOW!"
 
I push my pants off my legs........I unbutton my shirt then pull it off. I then take my cock and press it against the opening of your cunt.

I push it in. One inch goes in, You pussy presses against my cock. I push in deeper.
 
Mary spreads her thighs and thrusts up with her hips, taking the rest of Tim's shaft in one movement.

"Fuck me hard!" She gasps. "Make me come!"
 
I begin to pump in and out, faster and faster in your wet pussy. Lifting up your legs, my hand moves behind your ass. My fingers find your anus, then two push in deep. Your pussy tightens, my cock pushes in deep.
 
"God yes! That's wonderful!" Mary moans as she wraps her legs around you and rocks her hips in time with your thrusts.
 
Back
Top