The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

Yes, welcome to the only real contest on Literotica. The Winter Holidays 2012 Contest.
 
Last Chance!!!! Last Chance!!!!

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest


HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!!
You have only 27 more hours left to submit!!!!


765_1000.jpg

she submitted … will you???

PLEASE NOTE: A.I.R. Themed Contests do not accept stories whose only purpose is to promote hate. Racists and anti-Semites aren’t welcome. Which is why we have banned two stories submitted by the hate monger from texas. He won’t promote his sick view of the world in an A.I.R. Contest! !!
 
Wouldn’t you love to have this group run a contest…:rolleyes:

Loquereworld
image.php

Owner and President in charge of Racism
image.php

Chief Returning Officer
image.php

Statistician and Grapher


Imagine the prize categories:

Highest Racist Content
Least Viewed
Most Illegal Votes Cast
Least Popular Story
Best Non-Human Woodsy Story
 
yes darkboy I'm sure you hope others put me on ignore...

...so they won't know the truth about you... meanwhile, unfortunately our house racist did it again!

kkk2.jpg

jacqui tells me our house racist is talking about proof…

The following is post # 1223 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196, 1198, 1204, 1208, 1211, 1121 and now 1223. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. EIGHTH on the eighth page. Now we’re up to FIVE on the ninth page. The same post 50 times. He's now up to 263 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1223 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

[size=+1]Please join with me and read my Winter Holiday Contest Story: Christmas Present! [/size]
okay i didn't really write it but it is sooooo good!
fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. AND REMEMBER A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg


But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…
 
Yet another fine example of what you can make vanish with a few simple clicks.

They're your eyes, and they're the only ones you've got. Protect them today.
 
Yeah, it will work when folks get tired of the lovecraft68 and loquere (and alts) Scouries-style posting behavior too.

Still holiday slow on the voting on my contest stories now--and the last one isn't likely to make the minimum votes needed. It was fun to write, though.
 
I've picked up about 20 votes on mine over the last 24 hours and passed the 30k view mark.

The Laresa story is up to 4600 words and getting into the meat of the conflict. Not even going to try to estimate this one, after the way Center Piece completely ran away from my estimate :p

The advantage this one will have is that it's going to be romantic 1on1 sex, which doesn't require half the wordage of a 5 on 1 mixed sex gangbang turned orgy *laugh*

The disadvantage ( from a word count perspective ) is that it takes longer to get there and make that heat truly work. These two have baggage together, but it was blown all out of proportion due to stress. Have to get them past that, and Laresa knows just the way to make them deal with it.

Just a little more, and I'll be confident enough in completing it in time to add it to my sig line.
 
I think the stripping out of the "incest" key word on my latest one has not helped it. That and that it's five Lit. pages. I rarely write them that long (and wouldn't have read it myself on that basis).
 
I should imagine that stripping that tag probably didn't help. Still not sure why, since I know I've had stories outside the category ( including humor ) tagged "incest" before.

Humor is a lightly populated category anyway, and a long story makes it an even tougher sell. Stripping the tag was a kick in the teeth on top of it.

Fuck, I hate the scumbag's pilfered images stretching the threads :mad:

Apparently, it's not "stretched" enough to warrant removal unless it's about twice that wide, though.
 
Last edited:
image.php

Fuck, I hate the scumbag's pilfered images stretching the threads … Apparently, it's not "stretched" enough to warrant removal unless it's about twice…

The darkboy calling the kettle black???

Yes this whining from the darkboy whose every post “stretches” whatever thread he’s on with one of the longest and ugliest signature lines going…

I mean just look at this! Surely darkboy you can find somebody with some sense of graphic design to help you…

A darkboy who complains about a picture of a beautiful woman while inflicting this unsightly garbage on us? Get a life…

dark_work.jpg
les_work.jpg
rr_work.jpg


dark_dot_com.jpg
rr_dot_com.jpg
 
As opposed to... Oh, let's say multi-colored text that takes up more horizontal and vertical space than mine, scouries?

Most of which is wasted on self-congratulatory tripe, based on lies and serving no actual purpose beyond a single link to your story page lost at the very end?

What was that about pot and kettle again? :D
 
Yes scouries hate for the truth is really showing through. :D

Everyone but the newbies have him on ignore and everyone knows all about his fake contests and awards. Keep up the good work guys.
 
And if you really want to draw out his hate, beat him in his own category on votes, views, and favorites not once, but twice in a single contest -- on two different sites :D
 
Yes this is the face of racism, anti-semitism and hate on LITEROTICA.
image.php


And he can’t hide behind these pathetic alts he and his fellow hater darkboy keep creating - Loquere and Loquereworld – who do they think they're fooling? I think db did the artwork for the loquere creature - seems to be the same purple he uses on his signature stuff. Maybe he's been spending so much time in the cellar in the dark that he's gone color blind?
 
:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, back in a little place called reality...

Counting today, you only have 13 days to submit your story for the Winter Holiday Contest.

Time to get cracking, if you're still writing. Crunch time is rapidly approaching.
 
Sorry scouries but as usual you are talking out your ass. I don't need alts to call you out on your lies and fake contests.

All the racist card that you are playing is for is a smoke screen but guess what, you have nothing to prove it otherwise you would be yelling your head off. All you hope is that if you repeat it enough someone might believe you.

It ain't working. All you are doing is pissing more people off. More people who just put you on ignore.

Now back to our regular scheduled program already in progress.
 
image.php

And if you really want to draw out his hate, beat him in his own category on votes, views, and favorites not once …Meanwhile, back in a little place called reality...

This from darkboy … aka lesslight and reject reality …Sometimes it’s hard not to smile at his bitter, hate filled posts.

[size=+3]
“Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]


586_1000.jpg



"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.53 38934 3042372 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 956​
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. The tea leaves tells me that there are 52 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.20 from an average of 233 votes. Stories had an average of 22,794 views, an average of 7 favorites, and an average of 8 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.20%. The average number of pages is 2.6, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 12,118 votes, 1,185,299 views, 406 favorites and 431 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.20) is 0.39 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 233) is 246. The median score is 4.18, the median number of votes is 135 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.57 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 3.90 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 10 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 10 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 1 sweep resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 92 votes swept, being an average of 9 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 46. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (4 stories)
  • Erotic Couplings (4 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (1 story)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (2 stories)
  • Gay Male (6 stories)
  • Group Sex (7 stories)
  • Humor & Satire (2 stories)
  • Incest/Taboo (7 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (4 stories)
  • Loving Wives (1 story)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (2 stories)
  • NonHuman (2 stories)
  • Romance (6 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (2 stories)

New stories today: None


Authors entered so far are:

allthewayin, amandablaze, AndrewJackson, Ashson, Belongs2Beth (2), BenLong, Butterflies512, Cinner (2), D_Lynn, EdgarPleaseCain, geronimo_appleby, Harlock606, HeyAll, inqusitivepuppy (2), JayDavid, kms1987, LaRascasse, LesLumens, luvthedesserts (2), MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, Naughtily_Written, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), SilverSparrow, sirhugs, SpotInTheSand, sr71plt (6), SusanJillParker, TinyBeth, tmoney249, Tx Tall Tales, TxRad (2), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque, YDB95 (2), ZenJinni, Zrnko_Pisku

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
Transferring this from post #57 of the "How's the target audience" thread to ensure that you who like to play friends with lovecraft68 see it.

In what way is lovecraft68's posting behavior any less odious than--or much different from--Scouries's?


Quote:
Originally Posted by loquere
I don't know whats going on anymore. He's gone off the bend with his assumptions. Just report the post. He dosen't have much of anything though.


OK, I'm still not sure what you are saying. Report what post? Again, has he shared my personal information with you by PM or sent you someplace where he has some of that information posted?

He has twice posted personal information of mine on this forum and Laurel has removed it.

Aren't other posters here getting beyond tired of this crazy crap lovecraft68 is posting about and to me?

If this is true, and he's publishing personal information about me, I will ask Laurel to wipe him out on this Web site (I have no idea whether she will do so, of course) and I will withdraw from here too. This is really too much--including that other posters aren't shunning him for this shitty behavior--and didn't do so a long time ago.

Is it true, loquere? Has he led you to personal information on me?
 
Last edited:
Center Piece

:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, back in a little place called reality...

Counting today, you only have 13 days to submit your story for the Winter Holiday Contest.

Time to get cracking, if you're still writing. Crunch time is rapidly approaching.

I just read Center Piece. Nice job. I like your writing style.
 
I just read Center Piece. Nice job. I like your writing style.

Thanks :) It was my first real experiment taking group sex into gangbang/orgy territory. I've played around with it before, but only in Fantasy category stories, and mostly in overview rather than detail.

Not much meat on the story bone, but sometimes I feel like writing plain ol' hot and sticky pr0n *laugh*
 
OK, it's official now: winter will hit Denmark soon, with snow at the end of the week and continued cold weather after that. So I'm looking forward to warming myself with more contest stories - and SSS tells me that the number of new stories yesterday was NONE.

Here's a bump hoping for a spate of late submissions.
 
Some of us do have some new non-contest stories on which we would welcome feedback. :)
 
Back
Top