So what did you eat tonight?

I cobbled together a lasagne from l'over red sauce, hamburger and bulk Italian sausage. HM was quite pleased and compliment my efforts. That was about the high point of the day. It has not been a good one. Fortunately, what I was tearing my fur out trying to find, HM located within five minutes of coming home. Phew! I gotta keep that woman alive. If anything happens to her I'm toast.


Oh I do like that, Bear.

In my case it was Sausage casserole.
Yes, I am loosing weight, but this diet is really boring. It's doing my head in!
:)
 
I ate steak, potato salad, and broccoli for lunch; but for supper I always like something special...last night it was boiled eggs, prunes, a banana, and some Ritz crackers.
 
Real food at last . . . .

Sauteed sausage with red and yellow sweet peppers, onions, diced tomatoes and cilantro. I made enough for five people; my wife and Little One each had about half a serving. The rest was mine. :p

I'll still be stuffed tomorrow, I think.
 
It was actually last night but slave_ made a great chicken tikka masala with the chicken and potatoes more stewed. Very tasty.
 
Prime sirloin, potatoes, salad, candied watermelon rind.
 
A Thai noodle dish with a bit of curry, a lot of veggies, and a small amount of chicken... Of course A LOT of spice!
 
Homemade gluten-free flatbread pizza with Monterrey Jack and shredded Cheddar cheeses, grilled chicken, diced Roma tomatoes, black olives and cilantro. The only sauce was olive oil.

And a plain cheese pizza for the Little One, of course.

No leftovers. :D
 
Beef and bean burritos on whole wheat tortillas accompanied by Mexican rice, a green salad and home made strawberry ice cream for dessert.
 
How about last night?

Last night, I had... a meatball and mozzerella Hot Pocket. Tonight... well, there is that other Hot Pocket in the box... who knows?
 
I was going to make pork stir fry over fried w/w noodles last night but by the time I got the laundry and the canning and the dishes done (it took a couple of times what with the canning) we ended up going out for Indian food.

Tonight, pork chops, pasta, red sauce and probably a salad. Something low effort.
 
Tonight, kebabs on the grill (got some black pepper beef ones at the store) for the DH, probably something involving chicken for the BabyButt, and a rice, veggie, and catfish thing in a foil packet on the grill for me. The great thing about grilling is I can do a lot of different things. It's the one time I don't mind making separate things for all of us. DH isn't big on veggies or fish, BabyButt only likes chicken or sandwiches, and I like everything they don't. :rolleyes:
 
Decided to kick it up a notch. Left that hotpocket in the freezer and treated myself. A bottle of Dos Equis Amber, and some original flavored Pringles. A truly memorable fare, if I do say so myself.
 
Felt lazy, so cooked up rice fried with omlettes and some potato+beans combination from lunch with some fried fish.
 
HM made a huge pot of Sumatran beef curry Friday night so we're having leftovers with fresh pineapple. I've got a sneaking suspicion that we will be doing the same Wednesday.
 
Nothing yet. My partner promises steaks and cheezy polenta. We'll see.
 
Broccoli pasta: Homemade noodles made about an hour before, fresh broccoli, farm eggs gathered this evening, Parmesan cheese and bacon. Mango, raspberry and blueberry fruit salad for dessert.
 
Part of the racoon I trapped last night, stuffed with poke salat and wild garlic.

Then I had PUSSY for dessert.

Hope my neighbor doesn't notice her cat is missing...
 
Back
Top