Tinkerbell Trapped

DanFS

Literotica Cunnilinguist
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Posts
1,809
(Closed for InnocentBell)

It had rained all day.
Brendan Rutherford sat by his largest window in his apartment, reading a newspaper. It was one of the few ‘old-style’ things he still did.
He often got his ‘news fix’ from the TV, or the Internet, but this evening; he just wanted to sit by his window with a cup of coffee read the weekly local news.

He was taking a sip of his coffee, and thought he heard a small ‘thump’.
He looked down, towards the noise, and saw a small doll, lying on the floor, just in front of him. She seemed to be about six inches tall, with a slim figure.

She looked like a fairy, you know, like from the Disney movies we all watched as kids. In fact, she looked a lot like Tinkerbell, from the movie ‘Moulin Rouge’.

He frowned in confusion for a moment, not because he didn’t know what she was, but he couldn’t understand why she was here.
He lived alone, and had no female dependents or other children who this toy could belong to.
He placed the ‘paper to one side, and bent down, to take a closer look. After a moment, he realised she was actually alive! Well, she was breathing, or so it seemed.
She was just lying there on the floor, a picture of innocence.
"Well, well! What or who, do we have here?" He asked himself.

He thought about what to do with her.
He couldn’t leave her out here, as his cat, Sebastian, would probably make a meal of her.
After a while, he remembered the cage he had bought to house a pet hamster, which he never bought.
He retrieved it from the cupboard and checked it was still clean, which being that it was still wrapped in plastic, it was.
He popped the spring clip on the door, and putting a few tissues down on the floor, as bedding and a small bowl of water, and placed her gently inside.
She seemed to be sleeping, or at least unconscious, but she wasn’t bleeding from anywhere, or obviously injured, so he laid her down and left her to sleep.

He went back to reading his paper, and finished his coffee, before going to check on her again.
She was still sleeping, but as he watched her, he found her to be very pretty.
‘If only she were bigger!’ He wished. He could have some fun with her!

He decided to pass the time watching TV, and after a while settled on a porn movie.
It didn’t take him long to become engrossed in the ‘action’ and before long, his hand was resting on his crotch, stroking lightly.

He looked across at the cage, and she was still sleeping.

Not much he could do until she woke up...
 
Tinkerbell_Scene_zpscfb2778c.png

Tinkerbell felt herself fighting for consciousness. The last thing the little tinker fairy remembered was looking for more supplies for a new invention and stumbling upon a glowing artifact. When she touched the interesting object, Boom! Everything seemed to explode with light and then just turned black. That's all she could remember, but it still didn't really explain things to her. 'Oh well', she thought to herself, 'Maybe I'll just ask one of the others.' She opened her eyes and sat up slowly, twinkling softly as she moved. Looking around Tinkerbell realized something even more confusing than the strange artifact: She was locked in a strange cage like some... pet. 'Not good! Not good! Have I been captured?! Where am I', Tinkerbell was frantically screaming inside her head, but on the outside all that could be heard were rapid, little twinkling noises.

Levitating above the cage floor, she grips the bars and takes in the surroundings outside the cage. She notices a man, a human man, sitting in a chair watching a strange box. 'What have I gotten myself into', the young tinker asked herself.
 
Last edited:
Brendan was watching the screen, where the action was heating up.
The scene showed a ‘schoolgirl’ (yeah, right!) who looked about twenty years old, if not older, but a slim girl, with small breasts and natural looking auburn hair in a pixie cut, and wearing a short plaid skirt and a while blouse, kneeling next to a slightly older blonde wearing black lingerie, stockings and high heels. They were both licking and sucking the cock of a young blond guy on screen, with a well defined musculature and he was obviously loving all the attention!

Brendan removed his jeans, and underwear, and started to stroke his own cock, in time with the girls’ hand motions, since they had now started kissing each other, and the redhead was stroking the guy.

The moans on-screen are becoming more pronounced, as the two women’s efforts are beginning to have an effect on the guy, and Brendan is now really pumping his cock whilst watching the girls move, so one is kissing him (the blonde) whilst he pinches and squeezes her breasts and the redhead is lowering her mouth onto him, to suck him.

Brendan’s cock is now wet with pre-cum and he is getting into it,

Brendan’s attention is then attracted by a movement in his peripheral vision.

He looks over at the cage, and sees that the fairy is now awake.
He hits the pause button on the remote and gets up and walks to the cage – forgetting he is naked from the waist down.
He can hear a faint tinkling, like a bell, but it’s cleaner sound, like it’s coming from the air itself…
“Hello!” He says smiling, and trying to look non-threatening.
As he gets to the cage, he can see she looks a little pink, like she's too hot, or something.
 
The little fairy flew back from the front of the cage to the back and gripped the bars, like her life depended on it. Her eyes grew as big as saucers and she seemed to glow even more pink the she did before. The strange man approaching her had a strange, long thing attached to him. Tinkerbell had never seen anything like it in her life. 'Do all human males have this...thingie? Do fairy males have it, too?',Tink found so many questions floating in her head. Although she was a tinker and tinker fairies were notoriously curious. The little fairy slowly floated to the bars to get a closer look at the strange member. It seemed to be leaking some sort of fluid and looked hard and soft at the same time. She tore her gaze away and looked up at her capture.

'What do you want with me', her eyes seemed to ask.
 
As Brendan moved closer to the cage, the little fairy stood up and flew to the back of it, looking wary.
He followed her gaze and saw where she was looking.
He smiled to himself, and realised she was probably terrified.
If he had been a fairy, he wouldn't have known what to think or do if someone sporting a 1 meter long cock, as thick as my leg walked up to me!

It was then, as he had this perverse thought, that he noticed her as a woman, for the first time.
(OK, she's a fairy, but she has a womanly figure.)

Her body was superbly proportioned. She had a slightly boyish, but firm and athletic body, and her eyes burned with curiosity, it seemed, as she floated through the air to the front of the cage.

Brendan touched the tip of his cock with a finger, making it bob.
"Don't worry little one - I won't hurt you!" he told her.

He felt himself start to harden again, as he admired her.
It felt good, so he gave himself a couple of slow strokes - then noticed she was looking at his face.

"What do I call you?" He asked.

'You're the perfect specimen.'
He thought to himself.

"If only you were bigger - then we could have some fun!" He thought, aloud.

He didn't want to scare her, but his lust was building, as this gorgeous fey creature looked at him intently.
 
Tink understood and heard the human male's words, but she did not believe him. If he meant her no harm then why was she in a locked cage. A cage that was poorly furnished with soft paper and a water bowl. Tink felt like some kind of pet and it peeved her. The fairy's colored changed from pink to a bright, blood red and her confused stare turned into a glare. 'You cannot keep me as a pet you jerk', she screamed in her mind. The fact that fairies can't communicate with humans was only making her anger increase. Somehow she had to make him understand. He could not keep her. There were stories about fairies who stayed in the human world to long and none of them were good.

The scene in front of her made the fairy loose her anger completely. Her anger was completely replaced by confusion, again. The human male was touching his strange attachment and giving her the strangest look. He was looking at her like one of the squirrel's looks at a nut. 'He's gonna eat', she panicked inside. Strange feelings began to fill the tiny fairy. Feelings that were completely alien to her.

'What have I gotten myself into?'
 
Brendan heard the cat flap go, and turned to see Sebastian's hind-quarters escape outside.
Since he now knew where the cat was, he hurried over and flicked the locking pin up, so the cat flap could not open again, without him doing so. The cat would be outside until later.

Brendan went back to the cage and opened the door, noticing the fairy was now a deep red colour.
He stood back, and knelt down, now worried that she was ill.
His erection had faded, as he leant closer, to check she was OK.

He made sure to give her plenty of room, so she could either climb, or fly out of the cage. He didn't want her to feel like a prisoner, since she was his guest, but what did you do with a cute, sexy looking female fairy?

He didn't know much about faerie lore, did they even have power to grant wishes?

As he watched her, she seemed to calm slightly, if she was angry.....at least the human reaction would be to display reddened skin....

He gave her space and watched & waited.

"Are you OK, Little Fairy?" He asked her.
 
The fairy's head turned left to right vigorously, the sound of soft bells tinkling accompanying the motion. Tinkerbell was most certainly not alright. She felt afraid, confused, and angry; more emotions than she knew how to control. These feelings were showing in the color of the fairy's skin. If only she could just speak to the strange human, she would be able to express her emotions and worries to him. Her mouth open and closed several times as she tried to think of a way to communicate with the human. The only way, that the fairy could think of, was to wait. Stories about fairies who became trapped in the human world told of the fairies first taking on the qualities of humans in the first couple of hours then the fairies eventually lost their powers completely.

Tinkerbell's skin lost its red coloring and gained a slightly blue tint. The fairy did not know how long she had been trapped in the human's strange contraption and, therefore, had no idea when she would be able to speak to him. The fairy dropped down to the cage floor with her feet tucked under her and sighed deeply.
 
Back
Top