Paramedic, new here =)

because of yesterdays picture, i decided on something along the same lines. enjoy!

XWcDwVu.jpg

Mmm........I'm licking the screen......:p
 
Theres lots of options though! Even have classes in massage therapy for situations just like that! ;) Besides, in less than 2 weeks starting on my birthday I will no longer be working as a medic, but rather a professor! ;)

Lots of fun stories indeed!

Yay! You got this! :D
 
quickies are nice....WHO AM I KIDDING HOLY HELL YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!;);)
 

god cant help you now!

God damn. That's really all I have to say on the matter.

that'll do just right ;)

quickies have their place in the greater scheme of things

if it wasnt for quickies this would a world not worth fighting for!

quickies are nice....WHO AM I KIDDING HOLY HELL YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!;);)


caps lock key appears to be stuck!

jk, thank you hun <3
 
Miss you all. Wanted to stop in as say hello. I truly hope everyone has never been better and that this finds you all well. Life here has been... Beyond complicated, and those are the good days. Hanging in and trying to chin up. I miss my friends that I've made here in the last year and would love to hear from everyone :) And on that note, I am going to float about and check up what all I have been missing. Much love and cheers to everyone.

-Jeff / TCW
 
Hey handsome!! I'm just really happy that you're okay. Great to see you again! :kiss:
 
Back
Top