Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weekend is built for naughty fun, especially if you're sharing with us!

Hey there lovebugs!

It took awhile, but the index is complete and located on the first page.

That said, I'd ask that you no longer re-post pics in the thread :)

Now I just need to keep it up to date!

I hope you are all having a great day and gearing up for some naughty weekend fun! :cattail:

That's good because I have a nice big one you can suck on for a while...it's even cream filled! :D

That I do, darlin, which is just how I give it!! ;)
. Sounds delicious; are you going to let me taste or just tease me?

I will take it like you want me to.
Hey, wait, I thought that was *my* line?

The weekend is built for naughty fun, especially if you're sharing with us!
Please do share! I love hearing about others' naughty fun...

Well, thank you sweet:heart:. Style? Maybe. Grace? Never.

The Pleasure was mine Jo :devil: .. Okay we forget about Grace :eek:

attachment.php

Such a Sweet Tease Jo :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Hey there lovelies!

Not too much to say today ~ but talking is over-rated, so here are a few more pictures.

Oh these photos say a lot my lady. Congrads on your 100 pages. I keep dreaming and wondering what is underneath those lovely panties? I am patient man, maybe one day we get a peak and see the fire beneath.

Enjoy the weekend

Red, white and black.. three of my fave colors.. with lace and heels. That pic title is well chosen ;)

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!

So sexy ;)
Love it pretty lady!
Hope your Saturday is treating you well :kiss:
Well, aren't you the pot calling the kettle sexy, my friend. My Saturday was incredible, and with you stopping by my Sunday is shaping up to be fantastic. :kiss:

Oh these photos say a lot my lady. Congrads on your 100 pages. I keep dreaming and wondering what is underneath those lovely panties? I am patient man, maybe one day we get a peak and see the fire beneath.

Enjoy the weekend
Thank you ~ and I'd say that I need to leave *something* to the imagination, right? ;)

Very nice pictures. Love the shoes and lace hose. Hope Mr Shy gets lucky

Have a good weekend.
Thank you! Mr. Shy got *very* lucky last night, as did Mrs. Shy. :kiss:

I bet those heels make that shy sexy bottom look even better...
Ah, yes, I haven't taken any shots of my supershy rear in a while.....

Red, white and black.. three of my fave colors.. with lace and heels. That pic title is well chosen
Thank you sweet:heart: as as for the pic title ~ well, you ought to know :devil:

A lazy Sunday afternoon

OK, that's a lie. There is no such thing as a lazy day with the Mr, kids, housework and the like ~but I do have a few stolen moments, which makes this our sexy, naughty little secret!

CFMS3
CFMS4
CFMS5

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

Oh, Mr. Would ~ I think I'd better go take a nap and eat my Wheaties ~ seems I'm going to need my strength for this. Actually, I'm counting on it. :devil:

You just bring you, I'll do the heavy lifting and throw you around like a fucking sexy little rag doll. Don't worry, you'll love. . .:devil:

OK, that's a lie. There is no such thing as a lazy day with the Mr, kids, housework and the like ~but I do have a few stolen moments, which makes this our sexy, naughty little secret!

CFMS3
CFMS4
CFMS5

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

love the panty shots. They make my tongue long for what they hide.

Just discovered this thread, and my dear you are soooo Cute! I tried the index but it links to Drobox with an error message. Any help?

wow, wow and more wow. Just amazing. Fantastic pics! You do know how to rock that outfit and I bet much much more :devil:

You just bring you, I'll do the heavy lifting and throw you around like a fucking sexy little rag doll. Don't worry, you'll love. . .:devil:
What can I say, other than "Yes, please..." Well, other than "Yes, please NOW..."

Glad you like :kiss:

Just discovered this thread, and my dear you are soooo Cute! I tried the index but it links to Drobox with an error message. Any help?
It should work now. I made an ooopsie .... I am kind of a technological idiot.

wow, wow and more wow. Just amazing. Fantastic pics! You do know how to rock that outfit and I bet much much more :devil:
I probably can rock the 'much more' better than any outfit. I am a social calamity.

CFMS3
CFMS4
CFMS5

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

Thanks for taking the time , I would like to steal some time with you in my bed!:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back