"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You poor dear.......is that what you came back to after stones??????:eek:

I hope you are fully recovered. I had stones back in the 80's.........that be some painful shit..........

where's the trash bin!!!!!!

gentle huggs and soft smoochies.....
Thanks George:kiss::kiss: ~almost recovered I had them before so I knew what I was in for~it knocks the shit right out of me~but Iam doing ok now~the Pills slow me down a bit too;)

muahhhhhhhhhh thank u {{{Mign}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Super :D so at least u get minimum Wages~its $7.50 here ~& in Ont.?

your welcome hunnie, it is 8.00 here but I get more then minimum which is good..:kiss:

Well,well your alive Ling:)
Congrats on the new thread ~yikes it sure looks a Mess allright,so where does one start to clean up?;)
Have fun & have a wonderful Sunday Babe:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
Thanks, yes Iam P J :kiss::kiss:
start anywhere Hun;)

*Dons me frilly apron and rubber gloves*

Bloody hell, ling....You're supposed to make a mess after everyone's arrived not before :eek:

*Finds one of Lings missing toys and abandons the cleaning up attempt*
:D
:kiss:
{{{{Essa}}}}:kiss::heart: ah that was so sweet of u to come & help~well you tried anyway ;) ~so where did u leave my Toy?
I looked, & looked cant find it~its ok if u took it but dont exspect me to supply the Batteries:D:devil:

Beautiful!!

Ms. Ling.....LOVE your new place!!:) Looks like you could use some help getting things ready for all your new friends!!:D Why don't I start BI helping you out of those jeans and that sexy thong in your sexy new av............with my horny Nurse teeth!!:devil::devil:
Nurse T:kiss:
Let me also be the first to leave a little present.........
sandy_1715-061.jpg

Thanks George:kiss::kiss: ~almost recovered I had them before so I knew what I was in for~it knocks the shit right out of me~but Iam doing ok now~the Pills slow me down a bit too;)

Be sure to take it easy while you recover.........now that the kitchen is done, any others chores..........:kiss:

{{{{{ling}}}}}

Thank u {{{sxy}}}:kiss:
Amenities? u mean like hot Water ;):D yea we have ~cum over & check it out ;):D

Oooh, that means showers....hot tubs....jacuzzi....:nana:

Sorry to hear about you not being well darlin' :( {{{{hugs}}}} :kiss:

Ms. Ling.....LOVE your new place!!:) Looks like you could use some help getting things ready for all your new friends!!:D Why don't I start BI helping you out of those jeans and that sexy thong in your sexy new av............with my horny Nurse teeth!!:devil:
Nurse T:kiss:
Let me also be the first to leave a little present.........
sandy_1715-061.jpg
wiggles so the Jeans slide off faster:D
its "great" to have some Friends like u who are not afraid to pitch right in:D
uhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh mmmmmmm now that feels sooooo Good :p
now just be careful where u point those Heels heheee
Good Moaning ya sexy thang XO XO XO muahhhhhhhhhh~:kiss:

Be sure to take it easy while you recover.........now that the kitchen is done, any others chores..........:kiss:

{{{{{ling}}}}}
Iam trying Hun:kiss::) but hey its not easy for me to slow down;)
Iam sure the Bedroom is proably a Mess too~Covers on the Floor as well as Panties under the Bed :eek:

Iam sure the Bedroom is proably a Mess too~Covers on the Floor as well as Panties under the Bed :eek:

probably spots on the sheets too....:eek:

under the bed.....you must be doing much better!!!!!

Oooh, that means showers....hot tubs....jacuzzi....:nana:

Sorry to hear about you not being well darlin' :( {{{{hugs}}}} :kiss:
Well Shower is the only luxery I got at the moment Sweetie~but as soon as I win the Lottery I will get a Jacuzzi & Sybian:D:devil:
Hello {{{{{sexy Monster}}}:kiss::rose::kiss: thanks for stopping in muahhhhhhhhh

grrrrrrr Lit is acting up on me~hope it will post

Well Shower is the only luxery I got at the moment Sweetie~but as soon as I win the Lottery I will get a Jacuzzi & Sybian:D:devil:
Hello {{{{{sexy Monster}}}:kiss::rose::kiss: thanks for stopping in muahhhhhhhhh

grrrrrrr Lit is acting up on me~hope it will post

Well you better buy plenty of tickets then Ling, coz if I'm gonna be spending time here I want all the luxuries.. ;) :devil:
{{{{Ling}}}} :kiss::rose:

probably spots on the sheets too....:eek:

under the bed.....you must be doing much better!!!!!

Now dear you know I would help if possible. I have been down alot lately with a bad back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back