The Secret Diary of Janey Jones

Every time I shave my legs it feels like I am chopping down hairs memory. And men, the hairs are like men. There is that one long hair that doesn’t seem to fit in with the rest of the short hairs. I feel bad shaving that one.

Why does it feel when I share any part of myself with another human being, it feels as if I lost something? I like to be alone.

I don’t know how to do it.

Every time I shave my legs it feels like I am chopping down hairs memory. And men, the hairs are like men. There is that one long hair that doesn’t seem to fit in with the rest of the short hairs. I feel bad shaving that one.

Why does it feel when I share any part of myself with another human being, it feels as if I lost something? I like to be alone.

I don’t know how to do it.

you just have to find someone who does equal trades with you

that's the secret of love, really

give and get back at least the same amount

:kiss:

I bankrupted my emotional bank account. My heart check bounced. I press fake love checks to see how long I can get away with it. The sweet police are after me. This can only end one way.

I bankrupted my emotional bank account. My heart check bounced. I press fake love checks to see how long I can get away with it. The sweet police are after me. This can only end one way.

well then it's the lock-up for sure

I'd try to plea bargain

There are some hard women behind bars who'd be delighted to get their hands on you

It's not looking good

I have a fast get-away car parked in a secret location.

I got three passports, a couple of visas,
don't even know my real name
I got some groceries, some peanut butter,
to last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no
headphones, ain't got no records to play

Can I come too? Please?
Let's blow this popsicle stand before it melts.
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
don't even know my real name
I got some groceries, some peanut butter,
to last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no
headphones, ain't got no records to play
We dress like students?

The ridiculousness of paper work is a comedy act. I drove all summer without a driver’s license because I couldn’t find it. I found it yesterday hidden in some old wallet. I pulled out my insurance card and realized it expired in June, not to be renewed until just this week.

My passport is valid and ready to travel. I found it in a box with pictures.

I've missed the Diary.
I am reading the life novel this summer. I want to close the book and force my hand to write the real life not yet written.

The bottoms of my feet are black. I am ashamed to take a picture of that. When summers end we tend to the wound from the bee stinger stepped on. The poison is long gone but the memory is infectious. And then we put our shoes on and try to forget.

Let's blow this popsicle stand before it melts.

We dress like students?

The ridiculousness of paper work is a comedy act. I drove all summer without a driver’s license because I couldn’t find it. I found it yesterday hidden in some old wallet. I pulled out my insurance card and realized it expired in June, not to be renewed until just this week.

My passport is valid and ready to travel. I found it in a box with pictures.

Have love, will travel
If you need a little shot, I'll travel baby

I'll go anywhere you want me to go
From the shores of Jersey, down to Mexico
I'll come anytime day or night
I got a six gun loaded with dynamite

Have love, will travel
If you need a little shot, I'll travel baby

I'll go anywhere you want me to go
From the shores of Jersey, down to Mexico
I'll come anytime day or night
I got a six gun loaded with dynamite
Does your compass point true north? Or does it need the mouth magnet?

One day during the time when I was a small person growing into a medium sized person, a terrible event occurred. A girl that I trusted whispered to our friends about me: Her parents don’t care about her.

Some of the other small people became overly friendly towards me, offering lunch apples and cheese sticks. Some kids just refused to look at my face figuring if they didn’t see me, they wouldn’t ever find themselves in such a house.

I asked the girl if she said those things about my parents. She didn’t deny it. She said something like: I’m sorry, I just feel bad for you.

I did what any small person that was almost a medium person would do: I beat the fuck out of her on the playground. I blackened her eye, and fattened her lip.

And I told her: If your parents cared about you they would have taught you that it’s not right to talk about a person (no matter how small) behind their back.

My speech is garbled. I think I am going to suck around with flashcards that say: Come as quick as you like.

The pain of love.

Yuri Zhivago loved Lara.

"Often since then I have tried to define and give a name to the enchantment that you communicated to me that night, that faint glow, that distant echo, which later permeated my whole being and gave me a key to the understanding of everything in the world.
When you rose out of the darkness of that room, like a shadow in a school girl's dress, I, a boy who knew nothing about you, understood who you were, with all the tormenting intensity which responded in me: I realized that this scraggy thin little girl was charged, as with electricity, with all the femininity in the world. If I had touched you with so much as the tip of my finger, a spark would have lit up the room and either killed me on the spot or charged me for the whole of my life with magnetic waves of sorrow and longing. I was filled to the brim with tears, I cried and glowed inwardly. I was a mortally sorry for myself, a boy, and still more sorry for you, a girl. My whole being was astonished and asked: If it is so painful to love and to be charged with this electric current, how much more painful must it be to a woman and to be the current, and to inspire love."

This is not my beautiful wife!

In fact, I don't even have a wife!

This ain't no foolin' around......
I don't have time to sing today. I decided to shove my underwear into my mouth and pretend some cruel person did it to me. You know, to see if I like that feeling.

Back