An Invite To Uk Subs

UKDom69

Really Experienced
Joined
May 18, 2013
Posts
122
I have recently been talking to someone that was new to D/s on the submissive side. We had a fascinating couple of days but ultimately certain aspects will ensure we will be no more that good friends.

During that time it occurred to me that there are probably more females out there that have an interest in D/s however have yet to dip their toe into the water.

As I am in the UK I would like to hear from females in the UK that are either new or interested in becoming subs so that we can look to see if my many years of online and real life experience can be of value to you.

I am here to promote subs and help them extend themselves through positive actions and comment.

This is a request for females that are genuinely looking to develop themselves it is not a request for a quick 20 minutes of cyber sex.

Drop me a line if you are interested in looking into this further with you.
 
Monday again

If any UK female subs would like to chat please drop me a line...
 
bumpt time

its time for my monthly bump to see who else is lurking around.....
 
Xmas Bump

Its that time of year when a lil xmas bump is called for.

Happy Xmas one and all.
 
It's Monday, a new week time to see if there are any new friends out there......
 
Still looking to chat

Are you still looking to chat to subs?
I'm certainly looking for experienced Dominant to talk to
 
Are you still looking to chat to subs?
I'm certainly looking for experienced Dominant to talk to

would you be interested talking to a Yank Dom? if so go under user cp, then options and turn your private messages on and i'll send you a message
 
Are you still looking to chat to subs?
I'm certainly looking for experienced Dominant to talk to

Pink you would need to turn on your PMs so that people who might be interested can contact you in they want and vice versa
 
Back
Top