Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous additions. I love this thread. Not only for the pictures of curves I will NEVER get but for the pictures of the beautiful real life women who share themselves here IE jb, rex, lover...etc.

:heart:

So good afternoon, stunning women and sweet men. I hope the day finds you blessed...

and here's my own addition...

NICE!!!

I have never posted a picture before but I desperately need some self-image boosting, and I thought if not this thread, then where? I've been reading literotica for years but only recently have gathered enough self-confidence to considering talking to y'all. I'm also figuring out -- finally -- that there are plenty of guys out there who are appreciative of what I've got to offer!

Looks good to me!!!

Gorgeous additions. I love this thread. Not only for the pictures of curves I will NEVER get but for the pictures of the beautiful real life women who share themselves here IE jb, rex, lover...etc.

So good afternoon, stunning women and sweet men. I hope the day finds you blessed...

I feel more blessed already. :rose:

626002747.jpg

Nice curvy view...

I have never posted a picture before but I desperately need some self-image boosting, and I thought if not this thread, then where? I've been reading literotica for years but only recently have gathered enough self-confidence to considering talking to y'all. I'm also figuring out -- finally -- that there are plenty of guys out there who are appreciative of what I've got to offer!

Very sexy jelly. Love the nipples.

A beautiful wolf woman:rose:

Happy Friday, enjoy the weekend ! I know i will

Attachments

• fm4.jpg
    fm4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 173
  • fm2.jpg
    fm2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 428
Status
Not open for further replies.