Walking Around House in Underwear

Only a Little Off Topic...

At my ancient age and with my ED, I use a vacuum pump to acquire an erection and a cock ring to maintain it. What I will often do after getting big is to walk around the house a little and let him swing. Then have a look in the mirror, as a glimpse of yesteryear. Yeah, a little weird perhaps, but I love the feeling and look of being 'hung'. I live alone of course and no I am not going to provide a picture; the last thing this board needs is more cock pictures. :rolleyes:

Underwear

Always boxers for me. I wear just boxers around the house every chance I get. I can't do it when step daughter is at home though.

When I'm alone at home or with one of my partners I dispense with all clothing. Otherwise it's a Tshirt and pajamas - no bra or underwear.

Wearing a big t-shirt and a bikini top underneath is my favourite private style during summer. I hate knickers and socks, so I try to keep them off as often as I can.

I love to see a woman wearing a bikini tops instead of a bra - especially if you can see the halter tied around her neck. A shame you don't like to wear knickers though :-(

Lately been walking the dogs around the yard in boxers and Crocs. Notice my neighbor mows the lawn in a sports bra.

Who else loves hanging out in their house in just underwear? It's so comfortable :D

Relaxing, watching tv on the couch, feeling the nice breeze from the fan hitting your upper thighs and other things ;). It usually ends up with me playing with myself somehow though :devil: haha!

I get out of my clothes as soon as I'm home. A big soft t-shirt no bra and panties is my favorite lounging outfit

live in a condo complex with a balcony over looking the courtyard.

great place to hang out in any state of clothing..

i've done a mesh thhong, not nude... yet

I like to lounge in a long t-shirt and panties. If I am just out of the shower and don't have plans to go anywhere, I'm fine without panties. Why use a pair of undies if I'm not going anywhere?
:cool:

Back