Always Soaked

Adjudicator

Loves Spam
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Posts
1,902
72 people did not (and certainly would not) ask you to stay, yet you remain an active poster. What gives?
 
About as welcome as a dose of the clap?

You two are a little far from home. What gives?
 
About as welcome as a dose of the clap?

You two are a little far from home. What gives?

I'm just following up on the girl who felt like the right thing to do was post a thread in the GB asking for 72 people to beg her annoying ass to stay at Lit. She wanted a "GB Welcome".
 
Everyone craves a little attention sometimes.

Sure sure. That thread? On the GB? From someone who doesn't post on the GB? She must have a humiliation fetish. whatever floats your boat. She is not friendly in PMs, as it turns out. :D
 
Maybe 72 virgins is the goal.


tumblr_o6ua7q0RWF1qzfebyo1_250.gif
 
With threads like these it's no surprise people like Palin and Trump think they should run.
 
The Playground threads are all pointless!
So you say, and yet you have an avater, therefore the balance of probability comes down towards you having posted there quite a bit yourself, at least to start with.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, and don't give up the day job. :rolleyes:
 
But they're only virgins until you have sex with them. Then they start getting pregnant. More then that, you got 72 women every month going through their cycles at varying times.


Not my idea of heaven.
But, but, but, the 72 virgins might be male.

In any case, regardless of which sex they are, is there anything which promises that they'll be young-ish and attractive? If not...
 
Back
Top