Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

Clockwork chuckled. "My attentions have wondered, but I think I can beat you." he said. Seeing his spears were doing no good, he summoned his scythe.

"Well maybe when that spray kicks in, we can try whatever has your attention." He said as he began to circle Clockwork. Looking him up and down. "So! You're a Temporal. I've read all about the Temporal mutants. On personal time of course." He licked his lips. "Found this file on this one nice looking red head. Amazing chest!" He said, cupping his hands in front of him to mimic the size of the chest this woman apparently had. "Not much about her except she's been commonly spotted with this blue police phone box." Grey chuckled. "Yeah....except she's seemed to disappear from history. Must be keeping a low profile. But...boy what I wouldn't give for a night with her body." Grey watched Clockwork carefully. It was clear he knew very well who he was...and who Liz was. Making the chances of him knowing about the others very high.

"Well maybe when that spray kicks in, we can try whatever has your attention." He said as he began to circle Clockwork. Looking him up and down. "So! You're a Temporal. I've read all about the Temporal mutants. On personal time of course." He licked his lips. "Found this file on this one nice looking red head. Amazing chest!" He said, cupping his hands in front of him to mimic the size of the chest this woman apparently had. "Not much about her except she's been commonly spotted with this blue police phone box." Grey chuckled. "Yeah....except she's seemed to disappear from history. Must be keeping a low profile. But...boy what I wouldn't give for a night with her body." Grey watched Clockwork carefully. It was clear he knew very well who he was...and who Liz was. Making the chances of him knowing about the others very high.

Clockwork's eyes almost blazed red as he jumped at Grey in an attempt to swing the scythe at the man's head. "YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HER!"

Clockwork's eyes almost blazed red as he jumped at Grey in an attempt to swing the scythe at the man's head. "YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HER!"

Grey ducked and tried to kick Clockwork's feet out from under him. "I bet she smells really nice and sounds even more beautiful when she's on her knees at that post begging for my cock!" He antagonize. "Or what about that pretty chocolate beauty she lives with? Do you think she tastes like mocha chocolate? And how about the pretty Lunarian blonde?"

Grey ducked and tried to kick Clockwork's feet out from under him. "I bet she smells really nice and sounds even more beautiful when she's on her knees at that post begging for my cock!" He antagonize. "Or what about that pretty chocolate beauty she lives with? Do you think she tastes like mocha chocolate? And how about the pretty Lunarian blonde?"

He was knocked off his feet, but rolled to stand and tried once again. "You'll never know because you will die here!" he cried out swinging his scythe at Grey again and again in attempts to slash, hack, or even just cut the other man.

He was knocked off his feet, but rolled to stand and tried once again. "You'll never know because you will die here!" he cried out swinging his scythe at Grey again and again in attempts to slash, hack, or even just cut the other man.

He manages to Nick the top of Grey's ear but the man doesn't seem phased as he tries to tackle Clockwork down to the ground. "But that's not best part. Oh no, no....see, once I'm done with your friends I'm going for the real prize. The pyro Queen herself." He laughed, licking his lips with excitement. "And when I get a hold of that lustful girl, I'm going to sin for more than two hours a night with her. Mmmnh...."

He manages to Nick the top of Grey's ear but the man doesn't seem phased as he tries to tackle Clockwork down to the ground. "But that's not best part. Oh no, no....see, once I'm done with your friends I'm going for the real prize. The pyro Queen herself." He laughed, licking his lips with excitement. "And when I get a hold of that lustful girl, I'm going to sin for more than two hours a night with her. Mmmnh...."

After he was tackled down he growled at Grey until he mentioned Kohana. With an enraged roar he tried to simultaneously knee the man in the balls and butt his head against the man's face.

After he was tackled down he growled at Grey until he mentioned Kohana. With an enraged roar he tried to simultaneously knee the man in the balls and butt his head against the man's face.

"Gah!" Grey wasn't expecting him to fight back once pinned down and was unable to dodge the attack to his jewels and his head. Falling off Clockwork, Grey curled up clutching at his jewels with a groan while glaring at Clockwork. "Just for that....I'm even going to take that cunt you're married to and turn her into everyone's favorite new toy."

"Gah!" Grey wasn't expecting him to fight back once pinned down and was unable to dodge the attack to his jewels and his head. Falling off Clockwork, Grey curled up clutching at his jewels with a groan while glaring at Clockwork. "Just for that....I'm even going to take that cunt you're married to and turn her into everyone's favorite new toy."

"You wont live to." Clockwork growled as he rolled to his feet and picked up his scythe. He then tried to cut Grey in half with it.

"You wont live to." Clockwork growled as he rolled to his feet and picked up his scythe. He then tried to cut Grey in half with it.

Grey rolled onto his back and just began laughing. "We'll see about that. See....I know something you don't..." He never gets to finish his words as Clockwork's scythe cuts him in half. Killing him as he laid there laughing with a twisted smile on his face.

Kohana said:
Kohana giggled as she made a 'come hither' motion with her fingers. Scooting back onto her pillows, she pulled him down into a kiss.

Clockwork returned the kiss deeply before then pulling away and following a trail from her mouth, to her neck and down to her collar bone. He did this painfully slowly giving small licks here and there. He undid her kimono slowly, then made a trail with his tongue from her breast bone to her nipple. He sucked and nipped at it until it was sensually hard, then moved to the other.

Clockwork returned the kiss deeply before then pulling away and following a trail from her mouth, to her neck and down to her collar bone. He did this painfully slowly giving small licks here and there. He undid her kimono slowly, then made a trail with his tongue from her breast bone to her nipple. He sucked and nipped at it until it was sensually hard, then moved to the other.

Kohana watched him from half opened eyes as she tilted her head back against her pillows to give him more access to her neck. Moaning, she gently bit her bottom lip as he painfully and slowly placed small licks and here and there along her collar bone before she felt the tie of her robe come undone. Squirming a little, she relaxed her neck and watched him make a trail to her chest. Her eyes closing as she cried out in pleasure as he sucked and nipped at her nipples till they were perked and hard. "Clockwork..." She whimpers, bucking her hips up against him.

Kohana watched him from half opened eyes as she tilted her head back against her pillows to give him more access to her neck. Moaning, she gently bit her bottom lip as he painfully and slowly placed small licks and here and there along her collar bone before she felt the tie of her robe come undone. Squirming a little, she relaxed her neck and watched him make a trail to her chest. Her eyes closing as she cried out in pleasure as he sucked and nipped at her nipples till they were perked and hard. "Clockwork..." She whimpers, bucking her hips up against him.

"Kohana...." he murmured back before slowly and teasingly kissing and licking down to her belly button, where his tongue lapped suggestively at her navel.

"Kohana...." he murmured back before slowly and teasingly kissing and licking down to her belly button, where his tongue lapped suggestively at her navel.

Kohana exhaled softly and opened her legs for him as she squirmed in heat below me. "I'll be sure to return the favor, lover..." She purred suggestively.

Kohana exhaled softly and opened her legs for him as she squirmed in heat below me. "I'll be sure to return the favor, lover..." She purred suggestively.

"Em." he murmured with a small smirk. He then continued his trail down to her heat. He used two fingers to part her folds and take a quick lap at her clit. He then licked from her back hole all the way to her front, swirling his tongue around the openings.

"Em." he murmured with a small smirk. He then continued his trail down to her heat. He used two fingers to part her folds and take a quick lap at her clit. He then licked from her back hole all the way to her front, swirling his tongue around the openings.

She gave a scream of pleasure and quivered a bit as she arched her back. Jutting her chest forward, breasts bouncing a bit. "Fuck!" Kohana groaned, moaning as she felt his tongue poking around her entrances.

She gave a scream of pleasure and quivered a bit as she arched her back. Jutting her chest forward, breasts bouncing a bit. "Fuck!" Kohana groaned, moaning as she felt his tongue poking around her entrances.

He would pull away and reposition them so that he was sitting on the bed, her legs were over his shoulder, then knees hooked over the. Her ass has in his hands, as he held her up to his mouth so he could easily tongue fuck her. He would stick his tongue deep in one hole, then pull out and lick to the other hole where he would once more bury his tongue and explore the opening. He would do this again and again several times.

He would pull away and reposition them so that he was sitting on the bed, her legs were over his shoulder, then knees hooked over the. Her ass has in his hands, as he held her up to his mouth so he could easily tongue fuck her. He would stick his tongue deep in one hole, then pull out and lick to the other hole where he would once more bury his tongue and explore the opening. He would do this again and again several times.

Kohana gasped a bit and pushed up on her elbows to watch him as he re-positioned them. She was a bit curious to what he was planning but she was not expecting what she got. Her eyes went wide as she moaned loudly and fall on her back. Her eyes closing in pleasure as she tried to squirm and writhe in pleasure. A few screams of pleasure came out of her mouth as she gripped onto the bed below her tightly. Kohana could feel herself practically dripping wet with heat as she panted and quivered. "A-Almost there....Almost there!" She cried as the coiling feeling in her stomach fluttered and grew.

Kohana gasped a bit and pushed up on her elbows to watch him as he re-positioned them. She was a bit curious to what he was planning but she was not expecting what she got. Her eyes went wide as she moaned loudly and fall on her back. Her eyes closing in pleasure as she tried to squirm and writhe in pleasure. A few screams of pleasure came out of her mouth as she gripped onto the bed below her tightly. Kohana could feel herself practically dripping wet with heat as she panted and quivered. "A-Almost there....Almost there!" She cried as the coiling feeling in her stomach fluttered and grew.

He redoubled his efforts, licking fast and pushing his tongue as deep as he could into her openings.

He redoubled his efforts, licking fast and pushing his tongue as deep as he could into her openings.

It take much longer before her back was arching and she was screaming as she came hard. When she came off cloud nine, Kohana laid there panting and sweating. The droplets of sweat making her body have a sheen to it as she looked at him through heavy lidded eyes. "That....That was...Intense..."

It take much longer before her back was arching and she was screaming as she came hard. When she came off cloud nine, Kohana laid there panting and sweating. The droplets of sweat making her body have a sheen to it as she looked at him through heavy lidded eyes. "That....That was...Intense..."

He smiled as he lowered her ass and legs back to the bed and moved so he could lay beside her. "I am glad you enjoyed it."

He smiled as he lowered her ass and legs back to the bed and moved so he could lay beside her. "I am glad you enjoyed it."

She chuckled and turned her head to look at him. "I can barely feel my lower body..." She moaned, stretching out a bit as she took time to regain her breath and some energy. "Soon as I get some energy back...It's your turn..."

She chuckled and turned her head to look at him. "I can barely feel my lower body..." She moaned, stretching out a bit as she took time to regain her breath and some energy. "Soon as I get some energy back...It's your turn..."

"Take your time. I only want you to enjoy yourself." he said smiling as he relaxed beside her.

"Take your time. I only want you to enjoy yourself." he said smiling as he relaxed beside her.

Kohana looked over at him and smiled as she sat up enough to lean over him. Placing her lips against his, she moaned into the kiss as she nipped and licked at his lower lip. Straddling his waist, she rocked against him teasingly and eventually nipped at his jaw as she kissed at his neck. Giving a few good love bites as she trailed down to his chest. Moving herself down his body as her hands wondered. Nails lightly scratching over his nipples as she placed butterfly kisses over his casing before she removed his belt and pulled down his pants. Licking her lips, she grabbed hold of his clock and gave it a gentle squeeze as she moved her hand up and down its length. Her tongue darting out to lick at its underside and circle it's tip a few times before she took him into her mouth with a moan.

Kohana looked over at him and smiled as she sat up enough to lean over him. Placing her lips against his, she moaned into the kiss as she nipped and licked at his lower lip. Straddling his waist, she rocked against him teasingly and eventually nipped at his jaw as she kissed at his neck. Giving a few good love bites as she trailed down to his chest. Moving herself down his body as her hands wondered. Nails lightly scratching over his nipples as she placed butterfly kisses over his casing before she removed his belt and pulled down his pants. Licking her lips, she grabbed hold of his cock and gave it a gentle squeeze as she moved her hand up and down its length. Her tongue darting out to lick at its underside and circle it's tip a few times before she took him into her mouth with a moan.

The kisses had him moaning a bit, but the nails over his nipples had him writhing and moaning louder. Clockwork shivered as her lips left the butterfly kisses over his case. He watched her with heavily lidded eyes as she unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He couldn't help but buck his hips when she started to stroke him. "Kohana...." he murmured before biting his bottom lip to stifle a small pleasured cry at her taking him into her mouth. Her head bobbing and her tongue working, she had him writhing and bucking while repeating her name like a mantra.

The kisses had him moaning a bit, but the nails over his nipples had him writhing and moaning louder. Clockwork shivered as her lips left the butterfly kisses over his case. He watched her with heavily lidded eyes as she unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He couldn't help but buck his hips when she started to stroke him. "Kohana...." he murmured before biting his bottom lip to stifle a small pleasured cry at her taking him into her mouth. Her head bobbing and her tongue working, she had him writhing and bucking while repeating her name like a mantra.

She looked up at him through her lashes and took him a little deeper till he had hit the back of her throat. Kohana groaned and closed her eyes as she continued to bob her head up and down. Slowly picking up speed as she went. A few times she slowly down and releases him from her mouth with a wet POP!. She would softly blow on his tip before letting her tongue run from base to tip a few times before taking him back into her mouth. Her head moving up and down just as quick as she had left off.

Back