Bored and HARD on call at the hospital...

What's up, doc? LOL Sorry I just couldn't resist.:D My name is Ivette, pleasure to meet you.

On call

Hey there, how's it goin. It's Sunday night and I am on call. Let me know if you would like to talk and hangout. PM me here or IM me on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Appreciate it. Thank you.

-Mark

I'm back...

thanks for the replies...sorry I was gone for a while but now I am back.

-Mark

Hey Harleygrrl....don't worry...I am sure we will find some time to talk and get to know eachother ;)....I am on call again later this week and will post this up again. So maybe we can talk then.

-Mark

Hi Mark!!

I was actually home, later last night, but did not get on-line....just got back from a weekend away in CT.- helping at a chili-cooking competition benefit, to aid seniors and underprivledged, for the Food Bank, in New Haven.

So I am sorry, I missed you again. But yes, we will converse one of these Sundays!!!!

HG.

Hey...

Hey Harley Girl I am sure we will get a hold of eachother soon. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for your message.

-Mark

On call...

Hey everyone...I am on call again. this time on a weekend. It sucks. Please let me know if you'd like to talk. IM on yahoo @i_got_spinners or PM here. Thanks.

-Mark

Hey everyone...I am on call again. this time on a weekend. It sucks. Please let me know if you'd like to talk. IM on yahoo @i_got_spinners or PM here. Thanks.

-Mark

Wow Mark..you have been "bored and hard" for months on end..you might need to see a urologist about that.
Sorry I wasn't on Yahoo earlier, but I am around now.

I dated a dr for a couple of years...my what fun you can have while on call and hanging out!!
:)

On call...

On call again today...let me know if you wanna talk. Thanks and have a great rest of the weekend.

-Mark

My goodness! why cant' i find a doc as cute as you!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then again I dont' think i'd want you examining me i'd probably do something embarrassing during the exam like attack you..............:devil::eek::D

hope your day at work isnt' too boring!

by the way i'm spunky

if I called the doc every time I was hard and horny I would run out of cell phone minutes.

:devil:

Hi

Hey there everyone! It's been a while since I have posted here. I am on call again tonite. Let me know if you would like to talk and hangout. PM me here or IM me on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks

-Mark

on call again...

so I am on call again for the 2nd time in 3 days...this is not exicting at all...but I've gotta work. Right now I am free and not much going on so if you wanna hangout let me know. PM me here or IM on yahoo @ i_got_spinners. Thanks and have a great weekend!

-Mark

Au contraire...Doc frequently pleads for company. I don't get it, he's adorable. :confused:

ETA: Doc!! What did you do with your profile pic???

Last edited:
Picture is up now...

it works sometimes...and I am not pleading for it....just requesting....

Back