Batgirl - The New 69

Yelping and squirming under Batman's rough touch Harley's mouth curved up into a sick, twisted grin of pleasure. This was exactly how Mr J used to treat her, only not quite as rough as he liked to play. And there weren't any knives around that she could see. Sighing gently with disappointment the harlequin spread her legs wide and lifted them up to wrap around Batman's arm before letting her body weight fall backwards.

Caught off balance the Dark Knight was pulled down on top of Harley, only to be flipped over onto his back as she squeezed her thighs tightly around his arm and flexed her supple hips with surprising strength. Winded for a moment there was noting Bruce could do to stop the manic jester from climbing on top of his, straddling his thighs as she pushed her skintight covered crotch up to press against his throbbing cock.

Bringing her hand around Harley quickly smashed it against the side of Batman's face, slapping him as hard as she could before lifting her hand away, holding her wrist with the other as she shook her numbed fingers and gasped with pain. "No one gets to touch me like that but my Mr J!" The clown shrieked, shaking out her fingers and raising her hand as if preparing to slap the vigilante a second time, only for her eyes to suddenly light up with inspiration.

"Let's see how you like to be treated rough, B-Man," she bellowed with a manic laugh as she reached down and grabbed Batman's cock tightly with one hand and slammed her other down on the tip hard, slapping the little head just as hard as she'd done with the big one.

Across the room Ivy rolled her eyes in resignation for her partner's chaotic behaviour. One moment the girl was swooning under the Bat's rough touches and the next she was maniacally attacking him. If things went on like this the green-fingered goddess would have to fetch the hose pipe and water Harley with a cold shower until she got a grip on herself, instead of Batman's prick.

Just then Ivy felt her seat begin to shift as Batgirl began to regain her senses. Frowning the cholophilliac gestured with her fingers, calling for the aid of her green friends to help her out a little. "We can't have you ruining our fun now can we, Batslut?" Immediately vines began to poke up through the floor, wrapping up and around Batgirl's body to hold her in place.

With one vine wrapping itself around her wrists, tightening around her gloved hands until she could barely feel her fingers, the other vines quickly lifted Batgirl into the air, spreading her legs wide as she was left suspending a foot off the ground in front of Ivy. Asshe finally awoke from her exhausted slumber Batgirl found herself totally exposed to the villainess, in every possible way.

"Now, now Batgirl, don't squirm too much or you might hurt my plants," Poison Ivy warned as she stepped closer to her trapper prize and ran her fingers over Barbara's cum-dripping cunt. Lifting her fingers up, rubbing them together as she examined the sticky goo clinging to them for a moment Pamela turned her attention to the captive Batslut. "My, my. You have been a busy little beast, haven't you?"

Before Batgirl could respond Ivy's fingers were already forcing their way into the girl's mouth, rubbing themselves clean on crime-fighter's tongue as the green-skinned harridan forced Batgrl to suck her cum from them. With her mind still overcome with the toxins Batgirl didn't even try to fight the rough invasion, her tongue leaping up to eagerly lap up just one more taste of the salty goodness on offer.
 
Batman was just as surprised by the action as anyone else... One moment she had been yelping and squealing in delight, the next she was yanking him down and rolling atop him. Looking at her as he was dazed and trying to catch his breath, the Dark Knight watched as she shrieked that, though he growled slightly in response.

The slap was hard enough to draw a trickle of blood to the edge of his lip, but his head rang slightly, the armor of the cowl taking most of the brunt of it. Yet as her hand had raised again, he was about to react when she bellowed that out. Bewilderment as well as intrigue crossed his mind for a moment as her hand took a firm hold on his cock.

That thought was quickly subsided as she slapped his cock head so hard, and bellowing in pain combined with anger, his hips suddenly bucked, throwing Harley up as he caught her arms. Flipping them over and rolling, he knelt over top of her as he hissed in pain, though as he looked at the harlequin, he grinned slightly.

" I don't like pain, but you clearly do." His hand snapped out closing around Harley's throat, and though he knew JUST how much to squeeze to kill her, he edged right off that as his other hand was roughly slapping her breasts. With how they had flipped, he had a great view as Batgirl was lifted up, and even as he saw that he turned his attention back to the clown's girlfriend.

He was much more physically strong than her, and even as the tip of his cock throbbed still in pain, his legs kept hers spread wide as his hand stopped slapping her tits and instead began to rip the top of the skintight suit open, it clear he was just getting started with Harley, though time and again he looked at what Ivy was doing to Barbera as well!
 
Harley growled angrily and was just about to wrap her powerful thighs around his arm and flip him again as she felt his hand slamming down on her sensitive chest. Her body arched, mind confused by the training Joker had given her, teaching her to submit to the pain even as her pussy moistened with anticipation for what always followed it. This was Batman though, not her Mr J, and the acrobatic maniac didn't know what to expect from him next.

As he started to peel away the armoured weave of her skintight costume Harley smiled. "Looks like Red's little formula really did a whammy on ya', ehh B-Man?" The jester giggled, before breaking out with full-blown laughter which made her breasts jiggle excitedly across her chest.

"Be careful Batman, you wouldn't want to get the girl too excited," Pamela called over from where she stood beside Batgirl, watching as Batman manhandled her partner. Her fingers were slowly tracing their way up either side of Barbara's swollen, cum-dripping cunt, teasing the lips as Batgirl squirmed under her touch and it was a little unclear exactly which of the girl the green fingered goddess was referring to.

With a gentle wave of her fingers Ivy urged the vines to grow a little more and as she watched two tendrils broke away from the think truck suspending Batgirl helplessly in the air and moved to gently tease against the costumed crime-fighter's anus. "I think they like you Batgirl," Ivy purred, leaning in closer and stroking her free hand up Batgirl's side, letting her finger wander over the girl's chest before sliding up her throat and cradling the side of her cowled face in her hand. "I hope you like them too."

Before Batgirl could answer Ivy pressed her toxin-infused lips against the young heroine's, feeding her yet another concentrated dose of her mind-control formula as the vines swirled together and pushed up inside Barbara's ass. Her body already knew how to respond, having had plenty of practice all night long, and soon Batgirl found herself grinding her backside on the thick twirling branches as her tongue licked and lapped around Poison Ivy's mouth.
 
Batman growled right back, they having a growling match between the two of them, and even as she arched and without thinking for that moment submitted to the pain that he caused, Batman certainly did know what he was doing. As she giggled that and began to laugh, Bruce managed to get the suit open enough, though hearing Pamela's words, he looked over.

Seeing how Ivy traced the lines of Barbera's cunt though he smirked. " You worry about yourself, and i'll worry about her." He mused, though turning his head back to Harley, when her tits were freed from her costume, he immediately caught her nipple in one hand, the warrior's strength causing him to crush the hard nub as he pulled on it fiercely, Bruce had a plan.

Still holding the nub, he twisted and yanking the nub, he pulled Harley over to his belt. He wasn't going for anything other than some re-inforced cable rope which he took out along with some folded kevlar re-inforced cuffs. Without thinking about it much he began to catch her hands one at a time, and keeping her busy by tormenting her tits, Batman soon had Harley strung up as he moved between her legs and ripping the costume open right at her sex, he openly slapped her cunt as he looked over to Ivy and Batgirl just in time to see the vines entering Barbera's ass.

For now though he left Batgirl at Ivy's attentions as he moved between Harley's legs and drew his cock over her pussy lips, not entering her, waiting for her to beg for it!
 
Harley grinned up at Batman as he stood between her legs, his cock throbbing in the air in front of her with each pounding thump of his heart. "What's the matter Batfreak, don't know where to put it?" The jester asked, bursting out laughing as she hung helplessly from the cables. Her body jiggled and bounced with her merriment, causing her ample breasts to move wildly from side to side with each gasping breath she took.

Across the room Ivy roll her eyes at the girl's precocious behaviour. Even from where she was standing the botanist could smell Harley's arousal and knew the girl was just playing up to try and earn a good rough fucking from their guest, just as she got from the Joker whenever he was in the mood to abuse her in ways not involving just pain and humiliation. The green skinned villainess was just turning her attention back to her own captivated prize when suddenly she felt pressure snapping around either side of her neck.

It took Pamela a moment to realise Batgirl had somehow worked her legs up away from the grasping vines which were still tightly wrapped around her arms and chest, the green tendrils squeezing the ample cleavage as they coiled around the cum-soaked flesh. Now the girl's thighs were clamped around Ivy's neck as Batgirl growled up at her.

"Stop teasing and fuck me already!" Barbara barked, working her thigh to pull Ivy's face down towards her crotch until the villainess's tongue started to gently lap at Batgirl's soiled quim.

"I thought you'd never ask," Poison Ivy responded, reaching up with both hands to hold Batgirl's legs steady as she ran her tongue up and over the young woman's swollen, stained, bruised and battered cunt. Even with all the action it had seen in the last few hours, and the battering it had received the night before from Nightwing's 'Eskrima stick', Batgirl's slick opening was still hungry for more and as Ivy moved her lips over it she could feel the folds quivering with barely contained need.

Pulling her mouth away as far as she could Ivy looked up at Batgirl's face, teeth gritted as the fury in the girl's eyes burnt down at her. "My my, Batgirl. Who'd have thought you'd be made into such a total slut whore just from a few grams of chemicals. Perhaps it isn't just my formula making you act this way? Perhaps we're just seeing your true nature asserting itself?"

Grinding her thighs together Batgirl forced her captor's face back down hard against her crotch. "Shut the fuck up, and make me cum!" She screamed, unable to resist the wanton urges of her body any longer, natural or otherwise.
 
Batman smirked as Harley grinned like that, and even as his cock twitched from the pulsing desire that coursed through him, as she asked that and laughed manaically, Bruce moved closer to her and even as she 'waited' his hand snapped out, catching her throat and squeezing it JUST right to choke any witty retort from her.

" OH I know JUST where to put it." He grumbled, though as he said that he positioned himself and thrust, his huge Bat-cock piercing into her waiting pussy as he watched her ample breasts bounce with the force. Even as he entered her though he didn't make her wait, instead he began to thrust into her pussy again and again, fucking her as he pierced her with more and more cock!

His free hand smacked down onto Harley's exposed and hard little clit, sending a shock of pain to join her pleasure as he could tell that Harley had been the victim of Joker's mental psychosis for too long. Yet at that point he didn't really care. All Bruce cared about was fucking her incredibly tight pussy!

Soon enough he was hammering against her cervix, getting sooo deep as he thrust, making her swing, slapping and hitting her just as she needed all over as well! Bruce looked over as Barbera had managed to get her legs wrapped around Ivy's head and watching the villainess work her tongue all over Batgirls pussy, he chuckled darkly hearing that deep primal exchange.

" Stop talking to her Ivy and fuck her, she clearly needs it!"
He cheered though As Ivy did as she was 'told' though he turned his attention back to Harley and smirking he pulled right out of her pussy before he slid his cock down to her ass. Seeing the panic in her eyes he grinned.

" That's right, naughty girls get it in the ass." He growled right before he was forcing his cock in, stretching her tight anus open, entering her ass with a loud groan of pure desire. It was clear Batman loved asses!
 
Back
Top