Icy Treats.

Allow me to take care of that luffah for you Sexy Lady. Promise I'll replace it with something very enjoyable! ! :devil:

Oh really? Is it a soap on a rope? 😝

Let me take that shower wand and help you sexy lady.. Might lead to who knows what!!:D

An unknown adventure.😉

Just as I would take forever exploring that amazing body of yours... ever so slowly... :rose::kiss::rose:

Time is no object for some things.

Simply a marvelous picture. Words escape me. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you. That is few words for you. Lol.😘

Wished there were another pair of hands right above yours... Mine!!:kiss::kiss::rose:

Lol.☺️

Oh dear, it really could take forever at this rate!

attachment.php
You obviously need an extra set of hands, and probably a tongue, to help you get thoroughly clean....and/or dirty again.

Hello Sexy Icy, missed you...

Number 4 Thread...hehehehe...wait index number 5

[URL="http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=75637112&postcount=33"]Icy Treats Index[/URL]

Icy Treats.1. p1

Behind closed doors.2. p27

Through the open door.3. p51

Titty Tuesday was so much fun last week. Can't believe it's here again4. p2459

Rinsing those suds5. p65

Sometimes I may spend too long rinsing.6. p93

Oh dear, it really could take forever at this rate!7. p113

Morning cleavage.8. p32

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Sorry for falling so far behind Icy. The globe trotting gets in the way some times.

Through the open door.

Toe Curls

So...

Looking through the door it appears that a swat on your bum makes your toes curl. :confused: If that's the case then it works for me! If not I'll just have to figure out what actually makes your toes curl. :devil:

I'm not gonna lie, a corner of my brain kicked in when I saw this and said I bet each drop of water thinks 'Holy crap navigating all those curves is gonna be a challenge!'. In skiing terms that makes you a Black Diamond. I call that corner the WTF corner of my brain because the stuff of comes up with makes me think "WTF?!?".

Sometimes I may spend too long rinsing. 😉

Still rinsing

And the weird thought that immediately came to mind when I saw this was "Why does Icy have a serving spoon in the shower?" You look like a sexy pop star making a video where you're singing in the shower.

Ready, Aim, Fire

Not the men silly, you! It kind of looks like you're about to shoot the wash puff across the shower. You're aiming with the one hand and the other is pulling back the white elastic. Then *SPROING* off it flies. I imagine there's a whole lot of that (SPROING off it flies) going on in your viewers homes. ;) :devil:

There all caught up (until I hit Submit Reply and find out you've posted another :)).

Cheers

Hello Sexy Icy, missed you...

Number 4 Thread...hehehehe...wait index number 5

[URL="http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=75637112&postcount=33"]Icy Treats Index[/URL]

Icy Treats.1. p1

Behind closed doors.2. p27

Through the open door.3. p51

Titty Tuesday was so much fun last week. Can't believe it's here again4. p2459

Rinsing those suds5. p65

Sometimes I may spend too long rinsing.6. p93

Oh dear, it really could take forever at this rate!7. p113

Morning cleavage.8. p32

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Thanks Fred. Index is looking great.:kiss:

Sorry for falling so far behind Icy. The globe trotting gets in the way some times.

I'm pleased you have caught up.😉

So...

Looking through the door it appears that a swat on your bum makes your toes curl. :confused: If that's the case then it works for me! If not I'll just have to figure out what actually makes your toes curl. :devil:

that depends on the swat. Kind of like an experiment. Scientific and all.

I'm not gonna lie, a corner of my brain kicked in when I saw this and said I bet each drop of water thinks 'Holy crap navigating all those curves is gonna be a challenge!'. In skiing terms that makes you a Black Diamond. I call that corner the WTF corner of my brain because the stuff of comes up with makes me think "WTF?!?".

Hehehe. That poor water. Flinching every time I turn the shower in. Lol

And the weird thought that immediately came to mind when I saw this was "Why does Icy have a serving spoon in the shower?" You look like a sexy pop star making a video where you're singing in the shower.

Haha. It may look a little like a spoon there.

Not the men silly, you! It kind of looks like you're about to shoot the wash puff across the shower. You're aiming with the one hand and the other is pulling back the white elastic. Then *SPROING* off it flies. I imagine there's a whole lot of that (SPROING off it flies) going on in your viewers homes. ;) :devil:

There all caught up (until I hit Submit Reply and find out you've posted another :)).

Cheers

Sounds like a fun game.😀

All good things must end.

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php
Even though this may be the end, I would argue there are still some water droplets that need to be attended to, of this photo set. The next stage of the New Ms. Icy Experience is about to begin. Thank you for sharing a wonderful photo set to start off your new thread.

attachment.php

You do know that my part time job is as a shower buddy...don't you? :D I could help you speed up OR slow down the shower time, whatever you would wish! :devil::rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

And, of course, part of the job of the shower buddy is to help you dry off with a nice fluffy towel and, apply any body lotions or oils which might desire...very slowly and luxuriously! :devil::rose::rose::rose:

Even though this may be the end, I would argue there are still some water droplets that need to be attended to, of this photo set. The next stage of the New Ms. Icy Experience is about to begin. Thank you for sharing a wonderful photo set to start off your new thread.

I do need to be more thorough.:)

What a great hot steamy shower!

Thank you. It was rather long. Lol

Yep

attachment.php

I knew the towel would make an appearance sooner or later - and who says it has to be the end? There is still the need to moisturize your body!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

attachment.php

With that picture and outfit it would only be the beginning ... I would not bring soap on a rope, but it would be something good for going deep!! :kiss:

Back