The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never canned tomatoes. Don't you need a pressure canner? I've only done fruit before.

Supposedly you can do it with a hot water bath if you augment the acidity in them. I wasn't willing to risk it and used a pressure canner. Besides, it's another cool tool. :D I just love having equipment around, lots and lots of equipment!

Good night, all. I'm too tired to write so I think I'll go read.

bearwithbook.jpg

Hey Darling!

How are you?

Good! Great in fact! I just finished and uploaded a chapter last night. It feels incredible to finally be back to writing!

And I am currently in the middle of getting a tattoo. One I Ben planning for some time. So I'm looking for a pain distraction and chatting on lit seemed like a good idea.

Good! Great in fact! I just finished and uploaded a chapter last night. It feels incredible to finally be back to writing!

And I am currently in the middle of getting a tattoo. One I Ben planning for some time. So I'm looking for a pain distraction and chatting on lit seemed like a good idea.

OMG! Ouch! I've always wanted one, but I'm too much of a wuz. :eek:

I know what you mean about writing. I took a bit of a hiatus, too. Work was killing me and I wasn't even coming home to kidlet like you. I don't know how you do it.

I should ask how you're doing but I figure you got to be pretty good. I noticed you passed me up on the fav author list! :p. Congrats btw...

I should ask how you're doing but I figure you got to be pretty good. I noticed you passed me up on the fav author list! :p. Congrats btw...

The minute you post again you're back to kicking my tail.

My real purpose is to get "He who shall not be named" off the top 10 list. So I'll just keep writing the best I can and hope to earn more votes. :D

OMG! Ouch! I've always wanted one, but I'm too much of a wuz. :eek:

I know what you mean about writing. I took a bit of a hiatus, too. Work was killing me and I wasn't even coming home to kidlet like you. I don't know how you do it.

Not nearly as bad as you might think as long as you don't pay too much attention. Same with the kidlet... :D

she's a good girl and I got terrific help. And it doesn't matter what you come home too. Life in general, all by itself can be enough to earn anyone a break.

The minute you post again you're back to kicking my tail.

My real purpose is to get "He who shall not be named" off the top 10 list. So I'll just keep writing the best I can and hope to earn more votes. :D

Who? :confused:

Not nearly as bad as you might think as long as you don't pay too much attention. Same with the kidlet... :D

she's a good girl and I got terrific help. And it doesn't matter what you come home too. Life in general, all by itself can be enough to earn anyone a break.

I hear that the pain is relative to where you're getting the tat, as well. I want them in painful places.

I have a few friends who do the same thing I do and are moms. They knock my socks off. Talk about wearing a lot of different hats. You're right, though. The support makes it better, too.

He used to be on the AH and his thread got moved back to the Story Feedback. It's really just a silly little goal, and probably not achievable, to be honest since you really don't have any control over how those things go.

Speaking of posting... is it Ch. 2 of the LotP? I'll have to keep my eyes out for it.

He used to be on the AH and his thread got moved back to the Story Feedback. It's really just a silly little goal, and probably not achievable, to be honest since you really don't have any control over how those things go.

Just tell her "dickhead," and she'll know who you mean. ;)

Hiya, Eli. Thanks for the comment you left in my SF thread, by the way.

I meant it. That was back when I was a younger Litizen and I was home alone on Halloween that night. I figured I'd read some scary, sexy stories. I still remember the entire plot line, even though it's been a couple of years.

I love "deal with the devil" kind of stories.

Speaking of writing are you sure you're going to abandon Feral? Won't you reconsider?

*gets on knees and begs*

I meant it. That was back when I was a younger Litizen and I was home alone on Halloween that night. I figured I'd read some scary, sexy stories. I still remember the entire plot line, even though it's been a couple of years.

I love "deal with the devil" kind of stories.

Speaking of writing are you sure you're going to abandon Feral? Won't you reconsider?

*gets on knees and begs*

Feral is on the back burner pending a major rewrite. Unfortunately, I won't get to it until I finish Beyond The Veil (I figure another 5 chapters for that one), and when I do, it is going to be very removed from the original. The Texas Ranger and his girl won't be in it, but I think I'll do a different story following the original arc of how he got involved (if you remember that). It'll be something like a supernatural version of "No Country For Old Men." ;)

I hear that the pain is relative to where you're getting the tat, as well. I want them in painful places.

I have a few friends who do the same thing I do and are moms. They knock my socks off. Talk about wearing a lot of different hats. You're right, though. The support makes it better, too.

I suppose it is. But I'm told I have a high pain tolerance.

Speaking of posting... is it Ch. 2 of the LotP? I'll have to keep my eyes out for it.

yep! And working on ch 3!

Just tell her "dickhead," and she'll know who you mean. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back