The Long Car Trip

He was perfect. Gentle and appreciative not like Tom who forced her down and called her "slut" and "whore" when she tried to get him excited. He tasted so good, his pre-cum already coating her lips as she worked him.

In the silence of his tension and her listening to him. That was what she really got off on, hearing primal moans and groans as she pleasured him. But then the unmistakable crunch of gravel under tires hit her ear. She lifted her head off him enough to tuck him back in and then sit up.

"Shit someone is behind us" she whispered as she pulled her sweater down and tried to hide the open bra unclasped underneath. She casually looked back over the seat as Steven glanced in the rear view mirror.

"Fucking cop, always when you don't want one" Stephanie hissed.
 
"Shit!"

While Stephanie could try and slide back and get herself reassembled Steven could not. It was difficult jamming his erection back inside his pants and he had to make due throwing his shirt tail over the unfastened front.

Sitting up and having the chair back spring upright was even less subtle and he grimaced as he saw the cop stop a step back from the bumper. His horror increased realizing the cop was a she.

The officer came up to the window which Steven hurriedly rolled down. Leaning down to look in only an idiot would not have know what was going on. Stevens pants were out of sorts, the bulge of his erection only partly hidden, Stephanie's breasts hung unsupported under the sweater and her nipples were pushing against the fabric.

"Everything okay? You folks look to have had a bit of a fright." Said the officer in a smokey contralto.

"Yes officer, we ah... almost had an accident. Deer." He tried not to look to directly but also not wanting to fail to look at her and draw suspicion.

"An accident you say? Deer can be an issue this time of year."

Her eyes scanned the car, he knew she was taking in every sordid detail. His mind racing what would happen if this became official. What would he do with Stephanie now that the moment was shattered.

"Well when you almost have an accident in the future it might be best to find a better place to stop. Get further off the road to collect yourself. Maybe find a hotel to rest for a bit."

She smiled knowingly at both of them.

"It would be a shame to find you two out here after a second accident. Do I make myself clear?"

She looked at Steven, with a brief visual stop below the car window and a quirked smile, obviously waiting for an answer.

"Of course officer. I think that is sage advice."

She looked over at Stephanie with a similar scanning gaze and fixed her eyes waiting for a response.
 
Stephanie hated cops. She had been harassed in high school by the local sheriff and ever since had a real disrespect for any authority. She returned the woman's gaze from behind her mirrored sun glasses.

"Yeah, we'll do that" she said dismissively.

Stephanie also did not like the fact that Steven seemed keenly interested in this officer. She wore a tightly tailored uniform with her khaki shirt accentuating a large chest. Her chestnut hair tucked neatly under her hat. Stephanie saw her get out of her car and her black slacks were tight around a well worked set of legs. She must have been nearly six feet tall and striking.

"What do we have here a wise ass?" the cop said glancing at Steven then turning her gaze back on Stephanie. "Maybe I should search this vehicle?" she said. "That kind of disrespect can get you in trouble out here city girl."

Stephanie's blood was boiling as she remembered the sheriff cornering her in an alley one night and asking for a kiss after threatening her with arrest.

"Respect? We haven't done anything, mam" Stephanie shot back not backing down an inch. The mam was added out of jealousy as she could see Steven's bulge was not softening in the least.

"Oh I think oral sex is a crime in this state honey" she said as her anger was clearly rising. "And from the looks fo your bare ring finger and his wedding band I am guessing you two are not hitched? Well that is just the kind of thing Judge Jones does not like to see in his court." she said smuggly.

"I don;t know what you are talking about officer. I dropped my phone during the incident and was getting it when you pulled up" Stephanie said. Steven was not feeling too comfortable at this point.

"You better watch yourself little girl, I imagine a stud like this has a real woman back home. Even if he lets you suck on his cock, it ain't cause he likes you," the cop said still smirking.

Stephanie held up her phone showing the running video recording and said "Please officer continue with your threats and illegal badgering."

The officers face turned stern as she knew Stephanie had her number. She paused and relaxed and then said "Ya'll be careful next time" and turned and walked back to her cruiser. She waited for them to pull out and followed them for the next ten miles.

Stephanie felt excited and loved putting cops in their place. "Sorry but I really hate cops" she said apologizing as Steven pulled out onto the road.
 
Driving down the road with the officer behind him Steven's cock throbbed. In part in desperatiom for the release he was rapidly approaching a few minutes before. In part because of how assertive Stephanie had been. Truth be told it was also in part at the thrill of having been so close to being exposed to that amazon.

Looking over at her he saw the phone still in her hand and smiled.

"That was quick thinking with the recording."

Deciding that being coy at this point was pointless he pulled his shirt up exposing his rigid cock to her. With a quick glance in the rear view mirror to confirm the officer was gone he grinned at her.

"What else can we record?"
 
Stephanie smiled at Steven as he complimented her "quick thinking." Truth be told she was a little shaken by the experience bringing up some suppressed memories. When he lifted his shirt and showed her he was still hard as a rock she could not help but beam inside.

She quickly snapped a pic of his throbbing shaft and glanced over her shoulder.

"This work thing is going to be unbearable" she said licking her lips, unable to keep her eyes off it. "This is so wrong" she admitted as she fought the urge to reach over and feel Steven's cock. Looking away out the window Stephanie saw a billboard. "Motel 8 This Exit" and wondered if Steven was willing to go as far as she was. He already let her suck on his cock and then showed it to her again after almost being busted.

"Get off here. We can call and say we had car trouble" Stephanie said. She was not commanding him but also leaving no doubt what she was interested in.
 
"Get off here...

He glanced over at her and saw the sign for the Motel 8 then looked back into her eyes and saw the same lust he knew was in him. "How about we get to the motel first?"

Turning for the exit a brief thought of his family drifted through his head but was quashed by a follow on though of how glorious it felt when he was in her mouth.

As they went up the ramp he reached over and ran his hand along her inner thigh. Partly to assure himself that she would not shy away. Partly to encourage her to reach out to him. Touching that thick, firm leg so close to where it joined he could feel heat pulsing. Running the palm higher to cup her crotch and use finger tips to press the fabric it was obviously damp as thing soaked through.

"I am going to need to do something with this before we can check in," his eyes bobbed down to indicate what 'this' was. "Little help? I would myself but well my hands are a bit busy." Two fingers pressed and rubbed her fabric covered pussy for emphasis.
 
Stephanie sighed as his hand confidently moved between her legs she opened to accommodate him.

"oh god" she moaned as he pressed her button and felt her hot wet crotch.

She reached over and took his cock. She looked at him but his eyes were on the road. He managed to keep the car on the road and pleasure her intensely as she stroked him firmly up and down.

"Just find a parking lot" Stephanie gasped as she did not think she could go another minute without having him inside her. "I don't care where" she gasped as she squeezed and pumped his cock harder.

She did not know what had come over her. She had not been this turned on in a long time. She had thought of Steven since she met him but this was over the top. This was high octane pure lust through and through,

She released his cock and and began opening her slacks. "Please" she sighed as if she was in pain and needed his medicine. She stripped her slacks and panties revealing a small strip of hair running down to her mound but bare otherwise. She grabbed his hand and brought it back to her naked dripping flesh.

"Oh god" she groaned as his finger slid into her. Her hands grabbed the seat and she grunted "pull over!"
 
Her sudden shedding of clothes surprised him. The motel was only a half mile away but her demand he knew would not be put off. Nor for that matter did he want to.

Spotting an abandoned Dairy Queen with a weeds growing in the lot on the other side of the road. Making a quick turn he clenched the fingers inside her to press her g-spot as he "held on."

Pulling around the back and throwing it in to park he leanes over to her immediately. Grabbing her by the neck and kissing her fiercely a second finger slid inside her. Both started a rapid piston in and out of her filling the car with the squelch of a wet pussy, now actively leaking onto the soft leather seats.

Kissing down her neck he released his grip to run that hand over her chest. Quickly pulling up the sweater and t-shirt his mouth dropped to the large brown nipple and he groaned as he finally tasted first one and then the other of those magnificent breasts he had lusted over for months.
 
Grunting as the car veered and his hand held her tender aching flesh she was alive. This was exciting and Steven wanted it as much as she did. His kiss was hot and wet as the car had hardly stopped and the gears locked in park as his hands were everywhere.

"Get over here" Stephanie groaned struggling to pull his weight over on top of her. She slid her nimble fingers to the side of the seat and laid it back with a mechanical hum.

"I fucking what you inside me" she hissed helping her male superior over the console and into her hot wet flesh.

"What are you doing Steph?" popped into her head as she felt his wedding band catch her nipple as he groped her bare naked breast. "What about Tom?" her conscience gasped as her animal instinct strangled it.

"Finally" she thought as she pushed her legs wide and pulled them back and felt his cock against the flesh between her legs. She reached down and guided it to her and with a single thrust they moaned in unison.

"Oh yes" she sighed as he moved, opening her wide and deep. She focused on the wonderful sensation of this man now fucking her, behind a Dairy Queen in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of a work day. She slid her hands to his ass feeling his pants still on as he raised and lowered himself to drive his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"OH jesus Steven, that is so good" she panted as her orgasm was nearly overflowing. "Don't stop, whatever you do.... don't.. stop." she struggled to say as her body jerked and seized with an intense orgasm. Her toes pointed in opposite directions as her head pushed back into the leather seat and her hips could do nothing pinned under Steven's weight pounding down and into her. She wrapped her legs around him and her arms around his back and savored the post orgasmic bliss as he grunted and groaned. He was very close and she could not wait to feel him release.
 
Steven almost resisted her pull. Some part of him knowing this was a last chance to avoid a life changing decision. It didn't last as the words I fucking want you inside me hit his brain like a thunderbolt.

Her hand on his dick was like fire as she guided him into her waiting dripping sex. His grunt of pleasure was low and throatynas he sank into the wet velcet embrace of her.

Hands on his ass pulling him in encouraged him and he started thrusting as deep and hard as he could. He felt her shudder and clentch and he pushed deeper to be as far inside as he could when she came.

Her pussy was a vise on him even as she urged he not stop. Pulling freenhe started to pump into her again through the shuddering amd jerking of her body.

He felt the cum bubbling up inside him and started to backout not knowing where to cum. His wife never let him cum in her, or on her for that matter, and by instinct he started to look for where to shoot his load in the car. Then her arms and legs wrapped around him and pulled him in.

Sinking into her again he whispered into her ear, "I am cumming."

Those words were all it took. His balls squeezed themselves and he erupted into her. He was not sure how many times he shot into her but he knew it was a lot. As it subsided he looked down at her quickly, afraid she would be angry he came inside her. His eyes searched hers.
 
Stephanie was in a haze of pleasure. She had not gotten off that hard in a long time and in all of a few minutes. She had been so into it she did not even think about this married man pumping his seed into her. Fuck it just felt so good. She was coming around as she opened her eyes to see him looking intensely at her.

"everything ok?" she asked as her legs relaxed from their vice like hold on him. She smiled up at him hoping he was not going to get guilt ridden or feel bad about this. She should have felt bad but in reality it had been liberating.

"Fuck that was good" she said with a big smile as Steven climbed back into the drivers seat and they dressed realizing it was still the middle of the day and although the parking lot was empty, that cop could appear at any time.

"I can hardly believe we have to go to work now." Stephanie said sliding her khaki pants up her thighs with her panties. She looked over at Steven and wondered what was going on in that fine head of his.
 
"Everything is perfect. I haven't cum like that in a long time." He paused looking at her from the driver seat as they were both still half undressed. His eyes drinking in every inch of her flesh.

"I can hardly believe we have to go to work now."

With a smile he reached over to touch her mound before she could get her pants all the way up.

"I am not sure we won't have some car trouble that could delay us from making it to the plant today."

Slipping a finger into her he felt his warm cum pooling inside her. He turned his wrist to let that finger hook and touch her g-spot.

"Besides, I think we need to do this again... soon and in a proper bed." A second finger slid inside and helped rub her.

"Unless you would prefer to go to the plant?"
 
Stephanie looked at Steven with an open mouth as his fingers pressed into her. She could not believe it. "Do it again" he said. "not go to the plant" he said. Her mind reeled as her body reacted to every touch, every rub, everything in the car that was now thick with the smell of their sex.

Stephanie moved her hand down over his now two fingers deep in her flooded lips. "Oh yeah" she moaned turning away and rocking her hips into their hands. She lid her other hand into his lap and felt his semi hard cock through his pants.

"Hotel" she sighed not releasing his hand or his cock.
 
Looking at her he knew that things had taken a pivot and he did not know where it would end up.

"I should call the plant and let them know we have been delayed."

He looked down at his hand in her lap and started fingering her enthusiastically.

Using his free gand he pressed a button on the steering wheel and spoke.

"Call Kenny... dial"

His fingers hooked to exert more pressure on her g-spot and his thumb found her clit as the phone rang.

"Shhhhh, be quiet."

"This is Kenny said a voice through the speaker.

"Hey Kenny, this is Steven and Stephanie," his fingers plunged deep inside her. "We have had some car trouble. I am not sure we will make it to the plant today."

"Anything serious?"

"No, not really. Just put us behind schedule." His thumb rubbed and pressed her clit aggressively as he felt the cum in her pussy spilling out over his hand. "Let's plan on an early start tomorrow, okay?"

He looked over at Stephanie with a wicked smile as his hand fucked her as hard as it could. "Stephanie, are you good with that?"

There was a pause as he and Kenny on the phone waited for a reply.
 
Steven's hand was perfect as she squirmed and her nails ripped into the leather as she tried to brace herself. He knew where to press that was for sure. She was nearly cumming again as Steven turned the conversation to her.

Stephanie shot a look that could kill at Steven then said "nothing I can do about fixing a car" she said in as straight a voice as you would expect in a work environment then, her eyes rolled back and Steven felt her body seize around his fingers as she bit into the palm to stifle her orgasmic release.

As she relaxed a bit and exhaled she began rubbing her fingers along Steven's rigid bulge in his pants. She looked at him as he made small talk with Kenny. She mouthed the words "I am going to fuck you" and then brought her hands up and with one hand circled her thumb and index finger and with her other hand pushed her index finger into the hole, over and over.

A car horn alerted Steve he had drifted over into the other lane watching Stephanie and she fell towards him as he corrected the car. Her head was near his chest as she held it there looking up at him. He returned his eyes to the road and accelerated as she leaned back and pulled her pants back up.
 
Hanging up with Kenny he just smiled over at her until a sharp car horn brought him out of his wool gathering. Correcting into his lane he breathed a deep sigh of contentment with her snuggled over the console against him.

He was content to drive that way, only slipping an arm around her shoulders and letting his fingers trace along her shoulder. This was not love, he was married and she was engaged, but this was a blissful lull between empassioned lust and it was intoxicating.

There was an hour of drive time left to their hotel and the next half an hour passed just in that bliss. In time though his body recovered from the previous exploit. Smelling her hair and feeling the weight of her head pressed to him created a stirring that he made no effort to hide. His tracing fingers moved over her shoulder to caress the side of her breasts and eventually cupped it for a moment before squeezing and running a finger across the hard nipple under the sweater.

"You seem to be enjoying something." He said with a pointed circular rub of his thumb around that hard bud.
 
Stephanie looked at him as he asked her about "enjoying something."

"Can I be honest? Like, you will never tell anyone." she asked with a serious tone. But before he could answer her nervous energy ran on. "I mean of course you will not tell anyone, you just committed adultery with a subordinate in a company rental car." She looked at him realizing how that must have sounded. "Sorry, it's just when I get nervous I talk a lot and my mouth works faster than my head. And when I get horny it's even worse." She said looking up at him with her big eyes.

"Since you will never tell and I don't know how many times I will have this opportunity," she paused then said "I am really into sex. I mean I really, really love it. I masturbate everyday. Is that weird? Too much info? I am sorry I just get a sense that you too want more than you are getting and may be the kinds of guy who.." she paused again and looked nervously at him, "who would go all night." She looked at him as his face turned from pensive to relief as this beautiful young horny vixen just revealed she wanted as much as he could give.

"Since we are in uncharted waters and have a pact of secrecy, tell me about your sex life. Tell me the hottest thing you ever did, and what you wanted to do but held back, I love ot hear about th stuff people do." She smiled feeling safe and open not like every other day pretending to be a normal barely alive worker drone.
 
"I am really into sex."

He immediately thought to himself, well that seems a bit obvious but was smart enough to keep his mouth shut and only gently squeeze her breast to show his appreciation of her openess.

"My sex life of recent, visits to Dairy Queen not withstanding, is pretty dead actually. Sex once every 4-to-6 weeks. Masturbation daily for some sense of relief. I have ah, been oggling a couple of my coworkers a lot recently. One in particular has been a center piece of some of my fantasies since she started with the company a few weeks ago."

He pinched a nipple to emphasize just who he was talking about.

"Back before I got married I was much more active sexually. Dating a good bit, several threesomes. Had sex on top of a windmill once which was interesting. Hottest thing I have done in a long time was fucking you back there behind the DQ. If you asked me 3 hours ago about the thing I wanted to do but held back well it would be getting a blow job from you but well we have done that now."

He glanced down at her and smiled as he throbbed with the thought of her lips on him. "Something I hope can happen often by the way."

After a moment he continued, "What about you?"
 
Stephanie appreciated his words and touch but she was a bit nervous now. Had she said too much? Was Steven really not as exciting as she hoped? She appreciated his hand and admission that he had wanted her for a while now but still she held back but played along. She leaned over and stroked the obvious bulge in his pants.

"You thought about me when you stroked this?" she purred like a phone sex operator. "What were you doing to me in that nasty head of yours? Where were you imagining it?" she sighed slowly running her finger tips hard long the rigid shaft. "I thought about your too" she began watching ehr finger slide up and down the khaki material. "I imagined you calling me into your office and telling me there was a problem with your computer under your desk. Then opening your pants and grabbing me by my hair and telling me to suck it!" she moaned as telling her obscene fantasy was as hot for her as it was to him, judging by the throbbing against her fingers.

She paused then asked "does your wife let you cum in her mouth?" She knew many women would refuse to do this once married but she could not imagine not taking that hot wet thick white juice It was one good thing about Tom, he rarely refused a blow job. "Have you ever, not forced, but pushed a woman to do anything?" she asked not as a test of his dominant criminality but of his alpha desires.
 
Her fingers on the front of his pants felt amazing and his cock twitched strongly under her touch.

["Have you ever, not forced, but pushed a woman to do anything?"

He smiled at a memory from his early 20's

"Well..." he paused more to build tension than any real hesitation. "In my early 20's I was on a date with a woman and we had a good vibe going. I could see from the way her nipples were popped out," he pinched hers, "that she was as into me as I was to her. On the way to take her home I decided to what I could get away with. So I pulled out my cock as I drove."

Putting action to word he moved her hand so he could pull out his thickened manhood

"Then I reached over and pulled her head into my lap. There was a little resistence but quickly she was sucking me off. I came in her mouth as we pulled up to her house. It made for the start of an active night."

As he finished speaking his hand moved to the top of her head and pushed her face down toward the tip of his dick which was pointed at her face.
 
Stephanie leaned over smirking and playing the part of his memory then paused looking at his cock. "Did she become your wife?" she asked dousing the memory with some reality. She reached out and squeezed his shaft of hard flesh and asked "do you cum in your wife's mouth?" she asked as she took his cock head into her mouth and mercilessly sucked and licked it just enough to make him crazy. She then sat up and smiled.

:So what do you really want to do with me?" she asked in a way that both let him know she knew he was looking at her as a momentary thrill and that she was willing to do probably whatever he wanted. She leaned over and tucked his cock back into his pants. "Let's get tot he hotel" she purred pulling up his zipper.

"As a little foreplay tell me what you fantasize about, with or without your wife? Does she have a sister or someone else you imagine on those few nights she spreads her legs for you?" Stephanie's words were biting and honest and not at all what Steven expected from this sexy young tech.
 
He groaned as her squeeze of his shaft turned into a moment of bliss with her lips back around the tip before releasing him again.

"To cum in her mouth she would have to put me in her mouth. Which she does not. Our sex life died a few years ago and has become just a routine never changing boring exercise once or twice a month."

He looked over at her to see if she really wanted to hear this kind of stuff. After she zipped him up, with not a small amount of disappointment he reached over and grabbed her hand to just hold it in the last few minutes until they reached the hotel. His thumb found the diamond on her engagement ring and shifted it back and forth.

"My biggest fantasies revolve around oral sex honestly. I don't get it any more and I never get to give it either. I want to feel a woman straddle my head and grind her wet pussy against my mouth." Looking back at her, thumb still playing with her ring, "My first fantasy about you was when you wore that short maroon dress that hugs your hips. I imagined what it would be like to bend you over and lick your pussy and ass before standing up and slipping into you from behind. Filling first your pussy and then pushing my slick dick into your butt."

His eyes held hers for a minute to see what she thought before turning his eyes back to the road. "Most of my fantasy fodder comes from work because that is where I get to know people. Before you, and honestly still, I focused my lusts on Monica from supply chain. You know the tall slender woman with light brown hair and big tits?"

Again he glanced over to gauge her reaction before continuing. "I used to think about sliding my cock between those big tits and cumming all over them." He paused for a moment before continuing knowing there was no time like the present, "I still do. But instead of her licking up all my cum now I think about you doing it."

As he said that they turned into the lot of their hotel. It was a standard business traveler type of hotel. Pulling into a space a little way from the front door in a lot mostly empty as its temporary resident were off to their points of work rather than gathered there in the earliest stage of an affair. He turned in his seat and brought her hand to his lips to kiss it. Looking at her to see after all of that if the fantasy was about to end.
 
"Monica huh" Stephanie said without judgement. "I can see that." she smiled. Feeling his finger on her engagement ring strangely did not make her ashamed of this afternoon tryst.

"I have that maroon dress in my bag if you want to live the fantasy" she said with a wicked smile.

"Let's get our rooms" she said straightening her clothes and checking her makeup in the visor mirror. "Do I look ok?" she asked smiling.
 
"You always look good." He leaned over and kissed her. It wasn't chaste nor was it the passionate lip lock of before. It was a brief and lusty promise of what was to come.

Walkimg around her side of the car he opened the door for her as if they were a couple and offered a hand to help her out. In a way he thought for the moment they were a couple. In relationships with others but here and now in the heady rush of this.moment he was hers and she was his. The thought prompted him to curl an arm around he waist and kiss her again with a quick pat on her butt.

Releasing her he opened the back door and gathered their bags to carry them in. His mind on the maroon dress she said was in her bag.

Walking in to the lobby the clerk looked up at them, "Good morning. Are you checking in?"

Not thinking he quipped, "No, just taking the bags out for a walk." At the look of confusion from the clerk he replied again, "Yes. Checking in. There should be two rooms under EPT Innovations. By chance can we get rooms close to each other or better yet an adjoining set?"

The clerk looked up at the request and smiled. "Let me see what I can do sir."
 
Back
Top