Lead down the Path to... (Closed to SannaBlonde82)

.

The afternoon was fun as he showed her some of the sites of the old town, the little quintessential English tea houses, for scones and cream, or the odd pub or restaurant. Their walk took them around the old markets, both indoor and outdoor, and Stina seemed to be enjoying what was on display to her.

He was tactile at tiles, not overly, not in a creepy style but to point her in the right direction, or to guide her to the side on the narrow pavements. They chatted and giggled as the ymade little amusing comments. And he felt that Stina was again back relaxing in his company. He watched for telltale signs of interest, though she did once or twice make comments about her boyfriend, that he would like that or he would be interested in trying out that. Nothing untoward, but he wasn’t sure if Stina was trying to remind herself, or remind him that she was in a relationship.

He wanted to joke “What Happens in England will stay in England.’

But by 4 pm they were back at his abode as he led her into the hallway, closing the door behind them. His heart suddenly started to pound in his chest as they stood alone in the hallway. He wanted to repeat what had happened earlier, at least of sorts, rather he wanted to pleasure her, even plunge her depths with his manhood.

“Tea? Coffee? Water? Something stronger?” he asked meeting her eyes, his fingers reaching out and cupping her cheek very briefly as he inhaled deeply.

“I still want, need to reward you for your efforts today Stina. You have been wonderful company in more ways than one.”

He inhaled again deeply as he spoke with a smile.

As they reached the kitchen area, and Adrian started to prepare the drinks he looked up at her and smiled.

“So how did you enjoy your experience in the dungeon this morning Stina.” his eyes met her as he had visions of her being restrained either in the basement or on his bed, him pounding into her sex.
 
"I don't know... I don't know what to say about it.. I..."

She broke off the sentence and looked into his eyes. Was there a way she could look at him, and convey what she felt without saying anything? She tried. Because what she felt but couldn't find the words for, was that the dungeon experience had an effect on her that shook the very ground she stood on. It didn't mean it was good, it didn't mean it was bad. It was.. just earth-shattering. She wished that she had the courage to tell him, to let him know how she had orgasmed afterwards, how she had tasted his semen. But no. She had no such courage.

Her confusion brought a sadness to her face, but Stina was hoping that he wouldn't misunderstand it. Because if there was one thing she did know, it was that she didn't want to be alone. Not alone. Please.
 
.

He saw a look of longing, of bewilderment in her face, as she spoke. Her voice was full of apprehension, and whilst he wasn’t totally sure, he sensed a yearning, her body saying one thing, her voice suggesting something else.

The room descended into an eerie silence as he finished making their drinks, offering Stina hers, and then finishing his own coffee taking a sip as they both stood.

What had occured between them that morning was well quite unusual, and rather spontaneous, and created, as these things often are, created by random coincidences.

He stepped towards her and pulled her into an embrace, inspired by a look of sadness, and a sound of longing. He held her, inhaling her scent with his hands in the small of her back. But as he held her, he felt his groin respond, his breaths becoming deeper. He couldn't stop thinking of earlier, when she was restrained in the pillory, how he saw her pale pink lips, glistening in those lights.

“Fuck!” he hissed.

He pushed her backwards against the wall, meeting her eyes, as he looked, stared into those eyes of hers.

He wanted to speak, tell her how beautiful, alluring she was, IS. But it seemed out of place.

His hands reached for her hands and quickly using his strength, he had them in one hand pinned against the wall above her head.

He took a deep breath as he pinned her against the wall, meeting her eyes with his, his weaker left hand caressing the right side of her face, and neck, finally reaching her groin region over the skirt of her summer dress.

Unaware that she had masturbated in her room, he started to draw circles as his lips found her neck, remembering a piece of advice he received from a bisexual friend back at university, after a drunken evening. ‘If I ever get to kiss the neck of a straight girl, I know she will be mine.’ He never slept with her, and wish they had not lost contact.

But that inadvertent piece of advice had served him well. He started to gently nip, lick and kiss her neck, tasting her perfume on his tongue, feeling a shudder. His cock was getting harder under his shorts, but he finally spoke.

“Time for your reward for you allowing me to show you the dungeon this morning, for you wearing this dress this afternoon.” He inhaled before kissing the neck below her ear, whispering.

“You are allowed to cum my lil princess.”

His fingers continued to caress her mound, before moving up to cup, and then knead her breast through her dress, his lips softly sensually kissing her neck before finding her lips as he planted little butterfly kisses on them.

His right hand eased the grip of her hands, whilst his left hand tugged, pulled up the skirt of her dress, allowing him to place his hand over her mound, feeling the folds of her pussy through the gusset of her thong, or knickers, at that moment he wasn’t sure. But quickly he pushed two curved fingers inside her, seeking out her g-spot.
 
Last edited:
Stina panicked. She knew exactly what was happening to her and how amazing it felt. But she just couldn't do it. She pulled away from him, and without even looking at him she pulled herself together and ran up the stairs.

It became evening. Stina tried to sleep but sleep wasn't forthcoming. Her head was overflowing with all that had happened not just a while ago, but since she'd come here, to England, to Adrian. It was a short space of time, but it was like she'd experienced a whole lifetime in just a couple of weeks. And everything she thought she held true about herself had been thrown overboard. So no sleep. She tossed and turned, and thought about the man downstairs, also probably in his bed right at this moment. The man who had rocked her world - for better or for worse. She didn't know.

Stina let herself be guided by some force, and got up from under the covers. She was only wearing a t-shirt, not longer than that it barely covered her ass, but she payed it no mind. She just opened the door, walked down the stairs and found herself standing outside his bedroom door. She took a deep breath and knocked.

When she heard him say "come in", she opened the door and stood there, her hand still on the door knob and looked at Adrian in his bed. He looked back, waiting for her to say something. She thought: Yes Stina, what was it you wanted..??

"Sorry to disturb you.. I just.. well.. oh god.."

She pushed her hair behind her ears, sighed and blushed and took another swing at it:

"I guess.. I don't want to be alone.."

Still Adrian didn't say anything and she felt her eyes well up. Her voice was weak, breaking up, pleading:

"I don't want to be alone up there.. Could I...?"

That was enough for Adrian, who patted the bed beside him in a welcoming gesture and smiled. At this, Stina didn't hesitate. She walked up to bedside and threw herself down next to him, resting her head in his armpit and putting her left leg across him, noticing he was naked under the cover. She placed her arm on his chest and closed her eyes - just taking in his warmth, his strength, his comfort, letting it all calm her, feeling safe and secure.

He put his arm round her, and they stayed like that for five minutes, both silent. Then he played with her hair, stroked her back, first on the outside of the t-shirt and then on the inside, his big hand on her skin. The t-shirt was hitched up and with a sure move with his right hand he lifted it up over her head and now they were both completely naked.

Stina moved her hand over his chest, caressing him, softly grazing him with her fingernails, touching his nipples, feeling her own wetness grow now, thinking about that brief moment when he had been inside her with his fingers. Her hand continued down, braver now, feeling his stomach and then further still until she reached the base of his shaft. She bit her lip and her heard his breathing accelerate. His dick was starting to erect, and at this point she just went for it. Let go and dived in.
 
Saturday evening

.


“Oh Fuck: he muttered to himself, fearing that he had cleary overstepped the mark as she literally ran from the kitchen along the hallway and up the stairs, the house echoing with her feet on the stairs.

Frozen to the spot briefly his mind fearing the consequences, but he shrugged his shoulders, ‘Too late now.”

But his fingers had definitely get her aroused as he smelt, and then tasted her juices on his two fingers. Turning to the sink, he rinsed them, before he made himself another coffee, and headed outside. It was now late afternoon, and the decking was bathed in glorious sunlight. He closed his eyes as he listened to his ‘summer playlist’ on the bluetooth speaker he bought out with him, as he wondered about Stina.

He sent her a text” What plans do you have for food?” But no reply was forthcoming. He ate alone, before breaking out a bottle of wine, he relaxed in the garden, reading, chilling out, before the cool of the evening sent him inside. During the evening, he and Ginny confirmed their plans for the morning. He was now incredibly horny, and was glad that he was seeing Ginny for some no-holds fucking. It was her coming round that sent him into the dungeon, and the beginning of the days surprises!

Knock Knock… the knock echoing around the room

He opened his eyes, as he was woken from his deep sleep, reaching out to wipe the sleep from his eyes trying to focus on the clock.

1:13

Knock Knock…

“Yeah is that you Stina..? Errr come in…”

He reached for the remote next to the bed, pressing the on the switch, a series of soft dimmed LED lights filling parts of the room with an orange glow.

She entered the room sheepishly, leaving the door ajar ass he stood in her T-shirt, barely covering her mound, her sex. He shuffled up leaning against the large gothic arched headboard of his bed.

-english-gothic-black.jpg


Despite still waking from is deep sleep, his cock started to respond as they briefly spoke.

He patted the bed beside her and watched her climb into the bed as he opened the duvet for her, allowing her under the duvet.

His mind was whirling with thoughts, but he hardly spoke award, as she snuggled up to him. For a few moments, nothing happened, as she snuggled into him, his arm around her. And then her fingers started to explore his manly chest ruffling his hairs, as his fingers started to caress her soft blond hair, inhaling deeply, as his breaths quickened, the aroma of her shampoo in his nostrils.

He sighed deeply as her fingers ran down his chest, his breathing quickening again, until he felt her fingers in his pubic region, his pubic hairs neatly trimmed the same length as his short cropped hair, and then on his hairless cock, his smooth balls, having shaved them as he does practically every Saturday morning.

His breaths became deeper, gasping loudly as she grabbed his cock. He wasn’t overly large, about average in length apparently, though possibly slightly wider, thicker than many for a similar length, though that was pure hearsay.

“Fuck Stina… what’s come over you?”

With that, he rolled onto her looking into her eyes as his hand reached for her free hand, holding it, his cock now sandwiched between his lower abdomen and her flesh.

He kissed her lips briefly before pulling away, moving slightly, lowering himself such that his glans was in contact with her labia, feeling her warmth, her wetness.

He shuddered as he felt her wetness on his glans, meeting her eyes in the soft orange glow that filled parts of the room, feeling her move slightly, and then he pushed his cock home, feeling her velvet flesh enveloping his pulsating cock. Reaching for her other hand, they were both soon pinned together in the depth of the plush pillows.

With complete disregard for birth control, or her state of cleanliness, he started to thrust, with sharp sudden thrusts, exhaling deeply each time he impaled her with his manhood.

A word had not been spoken since she muttered that she didn’t want to be alone.
 
Stina gasped as Adrian filled her. He held both her hands pinned above her head, just as he’d done down in the kitchen when she ran off but this time she wasn’t going anywhere.

She put her legs round him, her heels on the small of his back and held on as he hammered her, deep inside. Christ it felt good. Felt right.

‘Fuck me.. fuck me hard..’

She couldn’t believe she said it. But she did. She felt like she had been a naughty, spoilt cock-tease and now she wanted him to punish her for it. Stina let these feelings take over her, break her, pull her down. Into the deep.
 
.

He heard those words echo in his mind as he continued to thrust into her, slow and methodological, as he tried to keep to a slow base rift in hs mind. He looked at her, wondering what he had stirred within her.

The words he had just heard didn't seem the natural words of the sassy, womanly Stina. But she was becoming a dark horse.

Each thrust would end with a deep grunt, as Adrian expired all his air as he pushed his cock hard into her, holding her hands with his stronger right hand; his left-hand cupping, kneading, pinching her right breast.

“Oh gawd Fuck you little bitch… You really want me don’t you slut!” he muttered as he paused, before resuming, but this time his pace was quickening, She was hot, he could feel her heat on his shaft, and her wantonness, her cunt was soaked.

And his breaths quickened as did his thrusts, as he fucked her, a piece of willing meat under him.
 
Stina felt her body sink in to the bed, deeper for each thrust, her head almost disappearing between the pillows, her hands held down by just his one. The harder pounding made her legs spread more and she couldn't hold on to his back with her heels any longer, instead her feet pointed straight at the ceiling. And he called her a slut. She wasn't a slut. Other girls were sluts. Weren't they??

No. She was most definitely a slut now. She had a boyfriend. She was abroad, getting fucked hard with no condom by an older man, having already let herself be used in a dungeon. An onlooker would say he was taking advantage of her. And for reasons she couldn't comprehend, she was enjoying herself.

And she was already on the verge of orgasm.
 
.




He paused again, sighing deeply, endeavoring his orgasm to relax slightly. A smile formed on his lips, as he eased the grip of her two hands, his left hand pinching her nipple, before he placed a kiss on her lips.

And then the moment of tenderness left him as he started to fuck her again, on the large heavy iron bed, grunting with each thrust, with each pounding,h the weight of his body behind him. His right hand moved down to he rclit, starting to rub it as he approached the point of no return.

“Fuck…. FUCK…… FUURRRRRCCCKKKK”

He came as his body paused, tensed before with an almighty thrust, accompanied by a grunt and then a groan, his body shuddered as he erupted inside his young lodger filling her with his seed. He continued to thrust wildly, deposing more of his thick sticky cum in her, his hand still pressing on her clit rubbing it, until spent, he collapsed on top of her.


xxx XXX xxx

He rolled of her onto his back, and placed his arm around her, and pulled her into a hug, a cuddle, and held her as he turned of the LED lights, the room entering darkness. He slept well, and didn’t wake up till almost six thirty, which for his was quite late, his cock was already hard. Rolling onto his other side, so that he now faced her, his cock was pressing into her upper thigh as his fingers started to caress her lightly, tenderly, wondering if she was awake.
 
Stina had never orgasmed like that, and thinking about it now as the first light seeped into the room - it was hardly a surprise. What experience did she have of men, and especially of experienced men? None. Her boyfriend was everything. And therefore nothing.

And how he had filled her with his cum. It was unbelievable. She had fallen asleep in his arms afterwards, and now he was waking. Stina felt his touch and a semi-erect penis pressing against her thigh. She smiled to herself. And to him.

"Good morning..."
 
.

As he lay next to her, he thought of the events of the previous day, securing her to the pillory, wanking over her, and then what happened in the kitchen, before she ran off. But ultimately he was remembering what happened a few hours earlier in that bed; how Stina came in, and laid next to him, before she initiated sex.

And how primal that sex was. Little to no foreplay, just some brief caressing, stroking, and then he was in. And GOD was she wet he remembered. And he had claimed her, filled her with his seed as he fucked her.

And it was just that. No sensuality to speak off, no kissing, no foreplay. He had just fucked her, and she had cum. Maybe she had used him of sorts?

"Good morning..."

“Morning Stina,” he replied. “Hope you slept better after you came down?” He looked at her, wondering what she was expecting if anything. His cock was already hard again as it poked her in the thigh.

He was wondering whether he should be soft and tender, or cruel and harsh? She seemed to enjoy that aspect, especially a few hours ago when he just fucked her with no emotion, just a purely physical encounter. But Ginny loved the tenderness as well as the harshness. He moved up the pillow and offered her a hug, thinking maybe allow her an opportunity to chat if she wanted.

But then he needed some tea.

“Cup of tea of coffee Stina?”

Maybe a drink in bed would relax her?
 
Stina needed no calming. She was as calm as she could be. Fucked, a powerful orgasm and a good nights sleep. What more could a girl want? Didn't he understand?

It looked like he didn't. And she couldn't really blame him, because she hadn't understood the power in having primal needs satisfied herself - until now.

"No thanks, no tea.. or coffee.."

She thought about the cheesy "coffee, tea or me?" and it made her smile. She closed in on him and kissed him. Once, twice. A third time. Her hand sought out what was now rock hard against her, and she cupped her hand round his balls, massaging them.

She had never wanted anything as much as this. Her body and mind were ablaze with Adrian. It was animalistic lust. But was it more than that, something deeper?
 
.

"No thanks, no tea.. or coffee.."

He turned more onto his side to look at her, and saw her smile, making him wonder what exactly she was thinking. And then he found out, as her fingers reached down to his smooth shaven balls and started to cup them, caress them, making him make a loud sigh of pleasure, of content.

He Rolled onto her, and looked down at her, his cock pressing into her abdomen as he leant in, kissing her. The kiss started softly, but as she responded, it swiftly became raw, primal as their mouths opened, and their tongues danced the tango.

His hand cupped her breast, kneading it, pinching her nipple as he felt it against his flesh as they continued, his other hand reaching for her mound, as he moved slightly to allow him to gain access to her. She was already hot and wet again, the realisation making him remember the morning when she first came into his bedroom, and his bed, the first lodger to do so.

His lips moved, from her lips to her chin, down to the nape of her neck, and as he shuffled, leaving a trail of kisses down towards her decolletage, before taking her right nipple between his lips, kissing, suckling, before he bit rather hard, wondering how her senses were.

He started to have thoughts of her kneeling for him, of sucking him or him face fucking her. She could well be interested.

He looked at her and grinned, reaching for one of the red silk restraints that were kept tied to the corner post, and before she had a chance to say anything, he was quickly restraining her wrist, pulling the restraint tight, before easing it slightly and securing it with a knot.

And then the other wrist was restrained, as he moved her to a more central position on the bed, forcing her to lay on her back, looking at him with curious eyes, ignoring her pleas. His own cock was hard, solid as he slowly stroked it in front of her, easing the tight foreskin all the way back before releasing it. Reaching for the top of the gothic arch of the headboard with one hand, he positioned himself as he pushed his glans against her lips as he commanded.

“Suck me Stina, Suck the cock that claimed you this morning…”
 
Adrians every touch felt like nothing before, at this point. And when he sucked and nibbled her nipples she sighed loudly and her chest lifted towards him. God she wanted it. Yes. Definitely.

The next few seconds caught her off-guard, but as he deftly and quickly fastened her hands to the iron bedposts it actually felt like just what she had expected even though she hadn't expected it at all. I mean, she had seen the cellar. She had seen those eyes of his. And the way he used that riding crop on her.. it was all part of a logical consequence. So here Stina was - tied to his bed, her arms stretched so she could feel the pull in her shoulder joint. It didn't hurt, but she wasn't going anywhere.

Adrian came to his knees and suddenly he was standing over her, his hard cock swinging over her as she looked up. It didn't take a genius to understand what was going to happen now.

And as he told her to suck his cock, steering the swollen head towards her, she opened her mouth and took him in. For the first time she had it in her mouth. If only she knew, that this was the first time of so many many times. If only she knew how she would come to worship it. Worship him. Be his.

She looked up and caught his blue eyes looking down, and he had that harder, tougher look now. And his shaft slid in. She had never done anything like this - and he made her choke a little with the first shove into her mouth. He pulled back, and let her just suck on the two-thirds of his cock that filled her mouth without reaching her throat. He took it easy, but didn't pull it out for a long time, pausing now and then and hearing Stina breathing heavily through her nostrils.

Stina the Harry Potter buff. A month later: Stina the bondaged cocksucker. Who knew?

* * * * *

Johan was worried. He hadn't heard anything from his girlfriend Stina for three days. Up until now, they'd had daily contact, skyping, texting, talking on the phone. He called Stinas father, who told Johan that he had received a text from Stina just this morning and that everything was fine.

This didn't make him feel better. So she was in contact with her parents but not with him? What had he done to deserve this? He was just a 20-year old boy. Stina was his first girlfriend. His first love. And she had never been like this before.
 
.


He chuckled as he pushed his cock into her mouth, past her lips. She seemed to be enjoying herself, restrained and at his mercy. One of the reasons he had chuckled was what else he could subject her to, how far would she be willing to go.

But he also knew that even he abused her at times, he would also have to show another layer to her, treat her with affection and desire. But also what did he want out of her, and what was she wanting out of their sex. Was she after more. He also remembered that he was seeing Ginny later that morning.

He eased his cock out before pushing it back in. Having a shaft length of six inches meant that he rarely badly gagged a girl with his cock. He sometimes wished he could, but he also had sensed over time that because girls rarely did gag with him, they could trust him to be a tad wilder possibly? He wasn’t sure.

He looked down at her as he pushed his cock in before easing it out, his glans literally resting on her lips.

“Lick my glans, Stina. Lick it how you would lick and suck a lollipop or an ice cream.” His hand reached down and pulled her hair slightly as he lifted her head off the pillow, his smooth balls aching for attention.

He sighed deeply as she did as he had asked, commanded her with a sly smile on his lips.

“That’s good Stina, mmmm yes lick my slit, taste me…” his voice was somewhat softer as he praised her, wondering where he could cum, deep inside her again like he had that morning, or would she swallow.

“Are you a swallower?” he asked in a curious tone his eyes meeting hers, and his lips turning into a smile as his eyes stared at hers intensely.
 
Are you a swallower...?

No one had asked her before. And actually, she never even had. It dawned on her at this point, bound in his bed and his cock in her mouth - that she had never swallowed cum.

So what could she answer?

As Adrian slipped himself out of her mouth, like he was expecting an answer and giving her an opportunity to answer, she looked at him and shook her her head, saying:

"I.. I don't know..."

What she did know was that she was wet. Her soft pussy was ready and wet. For whatever.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top