Mr. Cock

I'll do the target photo once I get around to buying more colour ink for my printer... been out for over a month now :p

C'Mon now, wheres the dedication to the contest? You can always switch the printer to black and white only in the printer properties....just a thought....
;)

C'Mon now, wheres the dedication to the contest? You can always switch the printer to black and white only in the printer properties....just a thought....
;)

Cause I'm running really low on black ink as well and need it for document printing :p

Packing up for my tour of the good ole USA to check these guys out. Going from sea to shining sea and then over the pond. Wow and Wow I wanna hit every state and might revisit some.

Oh my I see phallic shaped objects everywhere I go now. Think I might need to lie down for a while, it sure is hot in here !!!!!!!!!!!

Packing up for my tour of the good ole USA to check these guys out. Going from sea to shining sea and then over the pond. Wow and Wow I wanna hit every state and might revisit some.

Oh my I see phallic shaped objects everywhere I go now. Think I might need to lie down for a while, it sure is hot in here !!!!!!!!!!!

Is it ever HOT! I just went thru every page and photo so I could start scoring the contestants......

And tolyk.....you could always just pick a judge to visit and take a live shot if you are that low on ink.

Is it ever HOT! I just went thru every page and photo so I could start scoring the contestants......

And tolyk.....you could always just pick a judge to visit and take a live shot if you are that low on ink.

That sounds much more intriguing really. I'd much rather cum on the body parts portrayed in the photos than on the print outs :p

I'll help you keep a tally of score if you like. Just PM me and let me know. Such a worthwhile cause maybe we should make a Cock of the month calendar LOL

at the urging of a certain somebody.....;)

No Cum shot, at work right now, this was the best I could do, but at least it's my cock, and moblue's tits, to prove it's me

PA farm boy here

Attachments

• Cock n Tits.jpg
    Cock n Tits.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 216
First post on this thread. Interesting read. I was going back and forth in my head whether I'd post a couple dick pics. Here goes...

Attachments

• 1130092.jpg
    1130092.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 1130093.jpg
    1130093.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 180
Mr. Oregon

Her is my submission for Mr. Organ... I mean Oregon yeah thats the ticket...
Includes submission and target practice shots.
Large versions available on request.

Attachments

• unknown-1J.JPG
    unknown-1J.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 242
  • unknown-120J.JPG
    unknown-120J.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 209
First post on this thread. Interesting read. I was going back and forth in my head whether I'd post a couple dick pics. Here goes...

Glad you decided to post. Very nice indeed. Wouldn't mind having a cock like that on hand ;)

Having already submitted my pic, would it be considered immoderate to add additional cock pics, or do the judges have the "more the merrier" attitude?

Lucky Day

Ok men...we have a judge who wants to remain anonymous....but she has sent some pics for you to use in the target shooting contest........Godd Luck!

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 208
  • mail1.jpg
    mail1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 186
finally here are my target pics!............Thanks MO :kiss:

Last edited:
Ive been thinking about joining this little contest for over a week! Just can't find the time or privacy to take a worthy pic :mad:

Ive been thinking about joining this little contest for over a week! Just can't find the time or privacy to take a worthy pic :mad:

Think some more......Sometimes, you just have to make the time....we even have contestants that take pic while at work. Where there is a will there is a way!

The more the merrier! :D

Since posting additional pics is encouraged, here are some more angles!

Last edited:
Back